Looking for a place to trade or sell

So, I got my hands on this because someone asked me for the cash to put this on layaway and then fell on hard times. It was a non refundable deposit so I ended up just buying it and here we are. I've been wanting a 19X and I was wondering if it would be possible that someone would actually be willing to do a trade for this with maybe 50 cash or so? Just don't want to pay listing fees and just get laughed at. This is a Gen 4 and it's a cerakote job (Davidson's Special edition or something) in Battleworn Red, 3 mags, case, and just a box of 50 through it to make sure it runs and mags all function.

Attached: Attach9421_20180807_132810-1.jpg (2603x1921, 3.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fnforum.net/forums/fn-fnx/35690-newly-purchased-fnx-45-jams-every-shot.html
climags.com/glock-19-9mm-gen-4-battleworn-red/
youtube.com/watch?v=OmYbV_7xGL4
forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=336643
sigtalk.com/guns/28071-fnh-fnx-45-reliability-jhp.html
ingunowners.com/forums/class-iii-nfa/149060-fnp-45-tactical-problems.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y-K3nUX9kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Back plate

Attached: Attach9424_20180807_133147-1.jpg (1996x1806, 2.19M)

I'll trade you a PX4 40, it is camo Purpledillo. It has an armadillo texture stippled into the frame and purpleish/pink armadillo heads in a camouflage pattern. I have a 10 round mag and 4 bullets.

I was just asking if it would be worth my time because I'm pretty sure some places charge a fee to list a weapon. Thanks for being a gigantic faggot

I also didn't want this gun, I loaned someone money for a deposit on this dumbass piece of fuck. I wasn't trying to lose $200 and would like to get something I want out of it for my trouble

Ok let's trade.

Attached: 1509420649882m.jpg (1024x768, 54K)

wow who would have thought with your choice in guns and comic book shit you'd end up poor

pic related

Attached: thread direction.png (600x619, 436K)

Underrated post

So none of you can read, apparently.
This was me doing someone a favor that I ended up getting shafted on.

That looks suuper sweeet.

if this was a normal glock id say it would be easy to sell or trade ang get most of your money back. however in this case ugh.
try selling it on your states gun forum. its usually free to make an account and a topic listing it for sale or trade. however dont expect great things from that glock expect to lose 100-150 bucks unless you want to sell it forever.

It's obnoxious, hence why I'm not keeping it for myself and trying to get rid of

At least 200 I'd say. Who wants a used Red Glock? Arguably a pink gun would have a bigger market.

Why is the back strap not red?

Attached: 917z3tCl7KL._RI_.jpg (1200x1971, 924K)

Well, I was going to lose $200 if I didn't step in and buy it, so I'm trying to get an idea of what is realistic because I've never dealt with a gun done up like this before.
Pic related - last gun I bought, for me.

Attached: 2018-08-07 14.50.46.jpg (3037x1646, 1.13M)

The actual base is paints, if put the add on backstraps, they're all black

nobody likes specialty customized guns. people want normal versions. if someone wants a specialty gun they will customize it themselves rather than buy someones elses project. unless the project is deeply discounted.

>oh man I'm going to lose some money
>better throw even more money away!

If it's paint, try dissolving it off.
Also, try looking in the buy/trade/sell thread.

Can you scrape off the paint? Maybe a dremel?

fnforum.net/forums/fn-fnx/35690-newly-purchased-fnx-45-jams-every-shot.html

It's cerakote, I think only sandblasting will remove it.

leave it alone then

Haven't had a single malfunction in approximately 3000 rounds. Guess, I got lucky

That's a terrible cerakote. Holy shit.

climags.com/glock-19-9mm-gen-4-battleworn-red/

Hope you didn't pay more than 499. Used Glocks start at 350 around here. I don't know who want's a red gun. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=OmYbV_7xGL4

Should have gotten a Glock 19X.

Cerakote it desert tan.

I'd use truck bed liner. It has anti-spall properties that could save you when you are operating in the desert.

You'll probably have a better chance of selling it if you replace the capeshit backplate with a standard one.

Didn't think about that and just looked, whoever put that on didn't keep the original. So that's more money out the window

Green cerakote would have been lucky. Red cerakote is proving very unlucky.

FNX? A Hi-Point JHP has a better track record. A guy I shoot 3 gun with bought one and it keptstovepiping during his run.

forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=336643

sigtalk.com/guns/28071-fnh-fnx-45-reliability-jhp.html

ingunowners.com/forums/class-iii-nfa/149060-fnp-45-tactical-problems.html

eww

no me gusta

dont spend money unbubbing it
because nobody will care that you spent hundreds unfucking it and it will still have the resale value of a used glock
just sell it

It's even worse than this poor thing that fell victim to millenial neckbeardom.

Attached: 6197577_01_custom_deadpool_colt_1911_new__640.jpg (640x480, 83K)

Eh, you can get a plain black backplate for ~$10, then it's just an odd colored Glock instead of a cringy comic one. Small change like that might pay off. Or just take some black spraypaint to it.

I agree. More paint.

Try it inside your car. You won't get as many wind drifts that will affect the spray pattern.

Why does the back of that glock have a lady bug on it?

In B 4 Ladybug Glock.

That would have looked pretty good for #Pride month (°▽°)

Attached: F67CC9EB-86D0-49F9-810B-00594CA3D3D6.jpg (540x304, 84K)

it's a sign to other gays that OP is a bug chaser. Sometimes, even in 2018, bigots make it hard for gay people to casually ask others if they would like to share HIV needles and then take an HIV cumload to ensure maximum poz. So because of all these bigots that don't accept bug chasing as a legitimate lifestyle us supergays with superaids use the ladybug symbol to let other pozzers or even nonpozzed know that we're open for business and ready to share our dangerous toxic seed. pic very much related

Attached: sinners.jpg (2184x1706, 684K)

bump

I'll buy it for $150 but only if it comes with mags and ammo.

OP is facing hard times, you should offer him $100 so that when he counter offers you guys could settle around $150 area. Also he'd probably suck your dick for $20 if your in to fag shit

God damn it.

Every time I see this image it reminds me faggots exist. I was never a fan of bigotry or hate until I saw what was taught by my school system what their version of justice equality and good is. I never wanted to become like them. I always wondered what pushed people to Hailing Hitler and muh 1488 growing up until I saw the sickness.

I wish every day that I grew up in an age where their kind was executed publicly. Shit makes me want to convert to mudslime

*Raises hand*

I'll do $98...the whole lot, shipped to my ffl.

FN plastic pistols suck BTW. The hi-power was their last great.

Bazzzzzingggga!

youtube.com/watch?v=2Y-K3nUX9kY

Good job not priming before applying the paint you faggot.

I just wanted you to be a star man. And you sucked.

>FN plastic pistols suck BTW. The hi-power was their last great.

Attached: Sure.jpg (450x370, 29K)

>Haven't had a single malfunction in approximately 3000 rounds. Guess, I got lucky

You and me both. Mine works fine, rain or shine.

Attached: FNXSnow1.jpg (674x742, 101K)

for $50 shipped to my FFL I will totally do it. Im just going to put it into a new frame and find a way to unfuck the slide.

Are you serious? Because the mags cost more than that retail.

I got the mail in Vortex optic, first optic I've ever fired on a handgun and it's nice. Definitely would come in handy during the firefight I'll never get lucky enough to get in CONUS.

Attached: IMG_1516285392739.jpg (720x1280, 198K)

It was take a bath on 200 guaranteed because I'm a nice guy or try and potentially break even? I went with option B

shutup faggot, your thread sucks and deadpool is for losers like all capeshit faggotry

Dude looks like a fat POG, that weapon was probably just insanely dirty and full of crumbs from the MRE he just got done rat fucking of jalapeno cheese spread, crackers, and cookies while leaving only the vegetarian manicotti for the grunts to come back disappointed to.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-07-21-10-03.png (1440x2560, 1.58M)

No shit, that's why I'm trying to get rid of it you edgy newfag. Prima donna end of summer poster confirmed

This may take a few hours of your time but here's my idea. Make a small sign and take it to a gun show and walk around. This might not be ideal if your state has chucked private sale, low turn out to the show, or high parking/entry fee. From the sounds of it you want to off load it maybe at a slight loss. I take it its new and unused. Even at retail your still undercutting the bulk of the dealers. Also the place should have mall ninjas, 20 yo boomers, and tards and that just might be what there're looking for. Prepare for low ball and alot of haggling.

I base this on everytime I go to a show and buy somthing I get 4-8 offers for it before I can get out the door, and I don't even have it advertised for sale.

Milage may vary, the most expense for a show in my area is $5 parking and $6 entry.

You're also legally fucking retarded because I've stated numerous times within the thread how I came into owning this travesty. Do you know how retarded you sound outside of tumblr, right now? After your uncle gets done touching you and showing you how to disassemble his shitty Frankenstein AR so now you think you're a weapons expert while blind folded and nude, you should go to church and repent for being an actual faggot

That was my first thought, taking it to a gun show with a for sale sign and offloading it to some NEET who gets a boner over it and actually getting more than $500

look kid, I've seen this shit a thousand times. You take dick on the reg and think that fruity lispy actor from deadpool is hot so you binge watch both movies and become this big comic book nerd overnight and like all comic book nerds you need everyone to know what a faggot you are so you paint your glock to look like faggy comic book shit. Then you go to the range with some friends and they roast you. Now you're here, feeling embarrassed about doing something so retarded and trying to get out of it. At least stop lying to us kid

Attached: abc_rachel_jeantel_ll_130626_16x9_992.jpg (992x557, 57K)

Lol that she beast literally fuck up the whole prosecution hahahaha. She made Zimmerman walk free

Ahhh OK, because I've been sitting on this gun for about a year and I forgot about it for a while. Now I just want it gone and came to ask advice be because I don't deal with this shit ever. So, try again cocksmoker

I'll buy it for $350, I think it looks cool OP. How do I get in touch with you?

I sort of like actually...
I think I play too much Cs go

Nigs gonna nog.

Subtle

Well. That’s it. Jow Forumss won. This was the straw that broke the back.

OP I'm going to sleep very shortly and I don't think this thread's going to stick around till I wake up. Would you take $350 for the gun and if so how do I get in touch with you? Thanks man

I appreciate it user, but I won't take less than 500 and I think I can get 6 from the right moron just because of the deadpool bullshit. I don't have any real rush, so if I just bide my time, someone will be willing to pay what I'm asking

ehhh fine, you said you've only put like 50 rounds through it? Lucky for you I love Deadpool, I'll do an even $500 and get it off your hands asap if interested

isn't it a deadpool image or am I ignorant

you could click on it and find out, you might even learn something in the process

[email protected]

You troll like a 13yo

>Look kid
Confirmed for 13yo

Ah a group of crypto-pedos that get the rope in the end.

Attached: Hmmm....jpg (500x667, 77K)

[email protected] is legit. Set up for this specifically because why not? Shit will be done through an FFL, so nice try

If ur in virginia I'll buy it from you. I am the cringe.

Nigger post it on armslist and fuck off this didn't warrant a thread.

You are 100% the giant faggot in this situation.

A fool and his money are easily parted. You are a fucking idiot, you deserve the situation you’re in.

lol I was just fucking with you queer, I'm not buying that gay ass glock with comic cringe on it. I was hoping you'd give out a personal email. Fuck you op

Hit up that email, I'm in VA

WOW, another loser with nothing better to do than be aggressive on the internet.

Not even OP, but a weird amount of salt in this thread.

shutup op your thread sucks, saged

>peshmerga
A fucking muslim with a deadpool abomination glock. What a terrible waste of a human

Yo, post pic. I love the px4

Attached: 20180523_160530.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

do you love it more than OP loves Ryan Reynolds spandexed cock?

I was having a good morning up until seeing this. Thanks

post a picture of yourself, I want to see what kind of person buys a gun like that

That's actually cute as fuck and I love it.
The sloppyness of the paint makes it way better.

>cute
>faggot colors
kys faggot

Make me.

Attached: 1495918391863.jpg (408x701, 31K)

squish all bugs

Attached: eca.jpg (800x450, 82K)