Why is this damn thing so hard to find? It is kind of popular I guess. Also meme gun thread

Why is this damn thing so hard to find? It is kind of popular I guess. Also meme gun thread.

Attached: walther-ppk-2246002-ls-1024x758_001.jpg (330x244, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waltherarms.com/handguns/ppk/ppk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you mean one of the old production ones? Because any gun shop could order you a new one

I actually mean a new one. Every site online seems to not have the product or it's out of stock.

Because massive demand, import restrictions, and some type of legal battle over current stocks in the US.

They're not being made new anymore. I'd buy one if they were. The market is saturated with boring polymer handguns...time for memeguns

You missed your chance on a superior Walther P1. They used to be cheap

Attached: 40761F95-E7E6-4EB9-862E-9B78FD642EC3.jpg (1421x909, 285K)

The .380 models are out of production, but the .22lrs are still being made.

The Smith and Wesson models were produced from 2002 to 2017. They had a poor reputation. Walther restarted production this year. waltherarms.com/handguns/ppk/ppk/

The odds of "finding" it are slim, but you can order one. I know Cabela's is selling them. Why you want to buy a $700 pistol that gets outshot by a $200 Bersa is another problem.

I got bit by the mouse gun meme as well, just can't decide between a Remington RM380 or a Beretta Tomcat

Attached: Capture12.png (463x194, 112K)

Goddamn don't waste your money on that S&W abomination. Find an older walther/manhurin/interarms gun.

Also get a .32 the .380 is snappy as fuck.

Another option if willing to shop used are the P230 or P232 which I still feel are the best examples in the form factor. I personally much prefer the controls on the Sigs.

I like my RM380, I wouldn't pay MSRP for one though.

I like the fact it's chambered in a (somewhat) more powerful cartridge compared to .32acp. How big of an issue is the take-down pin falling out?

There are three at loudoun gun (va). One is 380 walther, another 22 (old)walther, and a new 22

I've done it a few times unintentionally, but never when trying to chamber a round. Basically you need to be working the slide slowly, while holding the gun very tilted.

Last time I checked the slides were being made in Germany and the frames made in the US plant, but the Germans don't want to export the slides to the US for some autistic German reason. ETA is maybe?

My gal has a thing for mouse guns and we just recently brought home this Galesi and Astra. The PPK is small but these are just tiny.

Attached: IMG_1800.jpg (4272x2848, 2.27M)

why do I feel like ive seen this exact post before

Nice Makarov, faggot.

The tomcat has this weird feature where the frame cracks.

>autistic German reason.
God kys you spastic. Ever head something about import restrictions?

The Makarov is based of the PP, faggot. Russian copied everything after the war.

>implying the PP wasn't based off the Mak, stop being a Nazi, ya faggot.

you have to be over 18 to post here

So I will inherit pic related from my grandfather. Are those any good?

Attached: Manurhin PPK 7 65mm.jpg (900x600, 94K)

It's the same tooling, just made in France after Germany was not allowed to produce small arms post WW2. I've got one, nice little pistols.

I always thought it was basically a french garbage copy lol

Mah nigga!
My grandmother gave me her Model 9 (made in Italy) and my grandfather gave me his PPK (made in West Germany) that they got for wedding gifts.

Attached: 38858627_895108990675677_2677509434397163520_n.jpg (1920x1080, 68K)

Nope, they were licensed "copies", because Walther themselves couldn't make pistols for a while.

I see. He got it int he 50s back then when they still handed out CCP in Germany.

I saw one literally yesterday (I was polished steel) for only 250 at my lgs

Since when are Germans allowed to own guns you fag?

>for wedding gifts
youre not part of the mafia are you

Perhaps that's because I own a Mauser P38?

Attached: P38 Censored.jpg (3344x2508, 647K)

I mean, my grandmother was born in Sicily and it was from my great uncle Marty, whose real name I don't actually know.

Thats fucking fantastic

Walther is manufacturing the ppk and ppk/s in fortsmith and they are having a difficult time getting the copy right for distribution. they havent gotten it yet. ive emailed the company multiple times to ask when thy are coming out and they can give an answer.