Turning 21 this month. i've been losing weight to make carrying a gun more comfortable...

turning 21 this month. i've been losing weight to make carrying a gun more comfortable, down to 279lbs today from 305 a month ago.

anyone else lose weight for the gat?

Attached: CZ_2075_RAMI-_BD_Sub-Compact_9mm_Pistol_in_JM_Custom_Kydex_Pistol_Holster_Glamour_Shot_Mike_Pannone_ (1536x1330, 315K)

I didn’t lose weight for my gun, but wrestling. 220 is more fun than 285 was.

However, good work on cutting. Keep that up.

Yep. Pretty much the only reason I’m bothering. I was 265 in high school, at about 230 currently. Lowest I’ve ever been was 200. Goal weight is about 210 to start, then imma see how close to 180 I can get.

I’ve been fat for so long though my body is pretty fucking hard to work with to drop weight.

KETO KETO KETO

when I was very thin, packing a IWB gat was much easier

And here I wondered why XXL shirts were always sold out at gunshops. you niggas are fat

Post gut nigga

I wear an xl, weigh 230 pounds, and am 5”11.

I cc a g19 appendix under a t shirt.

I may be fat, but I’ve literally never bought an xxl t shirt.

an XL is still big.

i'm 5'10 170lbs and i have a slight gut, but goddamn i hope you are beastmode Jow Forums squatting 500lb

Was 210 in HS at 6'2, during mid 20s I got worse at 270.

Then kerosene plus intermittent fasting now has me at 185, lifting like a motherfucker with some decent sized arms and shoulders.

Feels good when the part of your shirt stretching is the sleeves.

Keto* not kerosene.

Attached: 1529504814485.jpg (782x960, 47K)

You buy shirts at gun shops?

Seems pretty faggy of him, huh? Hope no one ever finds out.

How else will he get the authentic greyman look?

>anyone else lose weight for the gat?

Pretty much. I had on all my leftover LBE one night back in may and I was so disgusted with all of my fatness that I finally decided to do something about it. I was 347 pounds back in May, now down to 315. I'm shooting for more.

Plan is to get a PC when I hit an ideal weight and can maintain it. HIt up the Jow Forums fat general for help, that's what I did. I've lost all this weight just by counting calories and reducing my intake.

lol fat fag is to fat to larp as a secret agent. I hope a nigger kills you when you cant dig your gun out from under your fucking flab.

>lost 30 lbs in a month
doubt.jpg

wow
i'm 205 & feel fat

I read it like 3 times as was about to google why someone would drink kerosene

I'm 6' but 205 and fairly built. USP or G19 under XL shirt no issues

whoa dude. fucking chill

Just because you cant do it doesnt mean its impossible.
If you make significant changes to your diet, and have a comprehensive workout routine, its certainly doable

It is, and so am I. I’m working on it. Chipping away at the weight little by little.

Counting calories, 10,000 steps a day, working on getting some push ups in, basic stuff, but last time I stuck with that routine I went from 255 to 219 without too much hassle.

Bruh, it's how you cut

kek

>XL big
I'm 5'6" 150 and I wear XL tees. I fit medium and large tees pretty good. Problem is nigger faggot t shirts shrink half their size in 3 washes.

Not in fat loss it isn't. You'd need to be at a deficit of 3,500 kcal A DAY. Meaning zero food, and another 1,500 kcal in working out each day. An hour of solid strenuous weight lifting does 250-300kcal. Meanwhile, lifting requires time off for recovery, so bump the required hours each session even higher.

You're likely bullshitting yourself, or, you were hyper fat and dropped water weight.

Buy better shirts. Seriously.

Unless you're absolutely weak as fuck you wouldn't need to insult fat people.

But since you're insecure about yourself you look at this fatanon and go "but he's worse!"

Hit the gym you skinny fat faggot.

lol fat fag detected. grab the nearest gun and become an hero, its better than suffering a subhuman life. the fat are only a step over jews.

I'll fucking eat you.

see don't even need the gun.

>fats one step above jews
>not niggers
>not chinks
>not poo in loo
>not sig apologists

Now i know youre trolling

CHOLESTEROL CHOLESTEROL CHOLESTEROL

>he doesn't literally burn away fat with kerosene
Never gonna make it

Attached: FB_IMG_1532297191430.jpg (654x448, 15K)

Keto works desu. I started it in early June because I've been getting back into skydiving and needed to lose weight to reduce canopy size. 6'3, 215lb at the start. Back down to 195lb with significant muscle gain.

Pros:

actual weight loss
less carbs = good
unlimited bacon
zero sickness in the last 2 months

Cons:

no pizza, sushi, pasta, etc.
1/3d of my daily carb intake comes from my multivit
the first time you cheat on it keto's going to kick your ass, it was the only time i've come close to shitting myself
so much crystal lite

Or do like my neighbor and start keto the day you start chemo and lose 60lb in your first week

Don't eat sugar, it's an appetite stimulant. So it makes you much more hungrier than normal. Add in exercise, and intermittent fasting, and the weight will fly off.

I didn't need to loose weight, but I've always had chicken arms, I got diehard about cycling, but never found a regular upper body activity that was enjoyable at all. That said, without forearm and grip strength I'll always be shit with a pistol, so now I make myself do 10+ push ups to "earn" my fun time at the berm.

Real talk, fat motherfuckers burn weight fast when they start exercising and dieting.

Just imagine if that handgun was chocolate

Attached: 1445024313300.jpg (400x600, 68K)

it's been extra motivation but I started losing when almost all my clothes stopped fitting.

What's really getting me motivated is the impending civil war. Cardio is gonna be important.

>turning 21 this month. i've been losing weight to make carrying a gun more comfortable, down to 279lbs today from 305 a month ago.
Holy shit op you got me hard.

Attached: 1532575281841.gif (320x228, 1.02M)

both of you are fat

Fit fag here, these shirts are made for chinamen by chinamen, if youre over 5 foot fuck all buying shirts is a bitch unless you can afford a taylor

>305 lb
I have literally never seen a that fat person I belive. And it isnt even extreme.

Just realized I fucked up my math, ignore me.

tailor mr. white trash, the word is tailor.

I am right now. Down to 215 from 234. Looking to get to 200.

>6' and 220 pounds
>Do have chub, but not any that spills over the side of my pants and shit
>Definitely not like land whales I see at work that have to turn sideways to get through the door
>Think I carry it well, because everyone is super surprised when I say I weigh 220 and they say "What? No fucking way you're even above 200"
>Think wearing a gun looks fine, but still not sure if too fat and it looks silly

Whatever. Even if everyone is right and I look perfectly fine, I still am overweight. I've been working up the motivation to start doing shit with my weight. Shouldn't be too hard. I love all the food, so broccoli and chicken for dinner sounds great. I do like being outside and being active but I just fucking hate summer and the heat so I'm always a slob when the weather is hot.

Thanks for reading!

Attached: 1526267977146.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

keep it up everyone

>he still believes in diet impacting you cholesterol level

imagine being so far behind that even the FDA is ahead of you

He was referring to the acoustic guitar manufacturer, brainlet

Attached: b25f580c86e3329e6f8d22b2756225c6.jpg (427x640, 42K)

you can make pizza using alternate crusts, look up fat head pizza, or using cauliflower. Its not going to be near as good, but the fat head one aint bad.

Nice guitars, pos electronics, lame hardware and a ridiculous price tag. Buy a midrange fender and never look back.

stop drinking beer. I stopped in October and lost 40lbs.

basedboi alert

Attached: 1485234950207.png (350x280, 170K)

Keep going user you got this

started lifting and eating better just so I could appendix carry without my gut getting in the way and so I can shoot .40 and .45 without being a limpwrist faggot

Sure thing boss