I finally get to live my dream and become a Space Shuttle Door Gunner. Thank you Donald J Trump!

I finally get to live my dream and become a Space Shuttle Door Gunner. Thank you Donald J Trump!

Attached: AZUVDI9.jpg (3840x1634, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNdMC6_eUGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until the next Democratic president throws away the whole program in favor of pacifism and welfare.

Attached: 1407736487256.jpg (965x1317, 155K)

How aren't they floating?

Ass magnets

Electromagnets in the suit holding them to the door?

Mag butts.
Each suit had massive elecro magnets built into the ass of the suit to stick themselves to any metal surface.
Also helps with space sex.

>space sex
Not actually possible, you can't get an erection in space.

Attached: __klan_klein_macross_and_macross_frontier_drawn_by_ueyama_michirou__d07c1fc12111c051890640e1f1db1c38 (638x800, 119K)

You just aren't angry enough than.
We are humans, we fuck everything, it's in our nature.

you can its just very difficult

>Space shuttle
small time
BFR baby
100 people and 150 tons to LEO, or anywhere in the solar system after orbital refueling
the plan is to make it even more thicc once BFR is revved up and being mass produced

Attached: The big fucking spaceship.jpg (6097x3886, 2.16M)

With prostate stimulation you can cum without getting an erection. In space you just have to get pegged.

I love it. Something Scott would say.

This picture is so retarded its physically hurting my brain.

Reminder that 90% of people on this board are not smart enough or physically fit enough to go to space.

Wasn’t Hillary openly calling for war with Syria, Iran and Russia through her campaign? Didn’t Obama start a war in Libya even though they never attacked American soil? Hmmmmmmm.

faggot

If the BFR works as planned, it would be perfect for setting up a "Rods from God" system. A 2003 Airforce report estimated that a nine ton rod would be able to hit targets with a force equal to 11.5 tons of TNT, with only a few minutes notice. A BFR could put up a dozen of those rods + launcher each flight, for 138 tons TNT equivalent of weapons ready to go. In comparison, a B1-Lancer can only carry 57 tons of bombs. These would be the perfect weapons to destroy any high value target, like say heavily armed artificial islands, or nuclear enrichment facilities that a country keeps well inland.

Attached: the-air-forces-rods-from-god-could-hit-with-the-force-of-a-nuclear-weapon--with-no-fallout.jpg (640x320, 26K)

well those parameters may change when we are sending more than 3 people into space a year jimmy neutron

Attached: AAB4B5CF-0E08-4C8E-9904-E98F427727B3.jpg (680x680, 93K)

How do you explain babyhand sendi g nissliles into syris?

This. Picture your penis as the incredible hulk. The more angry you are, the bigger and stronger your benis gets.

I know for a fact that some horny fucker tried on the ISS. Imagine the bragging rights of being the first person to jizz in space.

Source ?

Just a hunch.

Kraut space magic can finally become space-y

I'm so fucking ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=fNdMC6_eUGk

Attached: Kraut Space Magic.webm (720x540, 2.89M)

we aren’t krauts