I currently am saving for my next firearms purchase and considering pic related for my next gun, just as a range toy...

i currently am saving for my next firearms purchase and considering pic related for my next gun, just as a range toy, is it worth it in 357 for shits and giggles.

Attached: 95610.jpg (1000x578, 63K)

lmao why would you buy a meme gun in a non-meme cartridge

so i can afford to shoot it.

Don't buy that clunky piece of shit. Get a revolver or a Coonan 357.

i kind of want to buy because its odd piston gas system, also reduced recoil so i can magump it

you aren't going to enjoy shooting a 8lb handgun as anything other than a novelty

You could buy a fucking cherry pre-lock S&W .357 for the same money and it would actually go up in value if kept in nice condition...unlike that meme supreme.

Attached: S&W 66.jpg (640x426, 89K)

Attached: S&W-28-1.jpg (1200x701, 320K)

Attached: S&W 357s.jpg (1024x948, 335K)

If you are going to get a meme gun and shoot none meme ammo get one that can shoot both

Attached: judge.jpg (720x540, 55K)

Aren't those prone to exploding?

meme guns thread?

its kind of impractical but also very practical. I want one

Attached: charter arms bulldog.jpg (1600x1028, 293K)

Can confirm. Sexy as fuck and fun to shoot.

There is zero fucking reason to get a Desert Eagle in 357. That's just fucking pathetic to be honest.

I buy lots of guns just because they give me a hard on!
If you want this, GET IT! You'll get other guns later, it's not like you can only have one.
If you decide you don't like it, sell it. You wont lose more than a couple hundred bucks.

Can you easily switch between .44 and .50?

This one. I'll have one some day no matter how trash it is.
The MR73 is a cool one too, and it's the good kind of meme.

Attached: 1484012419853.jpg (1024x714, 140K)

Honestly I would go for it, but you have to go full meme with it.

The only reason I’d get a .357 deagle brand deagle is if it was a first gen.

>I'll have one some day no matter how trash it is.

You have options now though that aren't trash...

Attached: Ruger gp100 44.png (2000x900, 972K)

I’ve shot one. It might not be in a meme cartridge, but it’s retard-tier fun as a range toy.

I meant to separate the desert eagle question and the response to the meme guns question.
I just wanted information on the desert eagle thing, the meme gun I lust for is the SPAS-12.

My favorite meme gun.
Fortunately they are fairly inexpensive, since you really need two in order to fully live the meme.

Attached: 84b9a841df62d477d7785432f28f6fbe.jpg (2389x2230, 116K)

>Same money.
Much cheaper in fact, I don't think you can get a Deag of any kind for $400.
For the price of the cheapest Desert Eagle you could literally dual-wield pre-lock Mod. 28s.

Attached: 20180713_154809.jpg (2560x1536, 1.09M)

get a PS90 instead

Attached: 1.jpg (6000x2808, 3.11M)

Just get a Coonan if you want a semiauto .357.

Think of the other range toys you could get with that $1200

If you can drop over a grand on a firearm, and still pay $30+/a box for .357, you might as well get the .50

I've got one in .44. Honestly, while the .357 is definitely the cheapest of the 3 calibres the DE is available in, you are limiting yourself a bit if you ever decide you want to swap calibers. The .44 and .50 AE share the same bolt, so all you need to swap is the barrel and mags. The .357 will require swapping out the bolt in addition the other stuff.
Like others have said, it's a fun as hell gun to shoot at the range. Instant conversation starter and if you get to shoot at night, the thing makes super nice fireballs, especially with handloads. Pretty much non-existent recoil due to the gun's 5lbs unloaded weight and it's fairly easy to hit targets out to 25yards and beyond if you practice enough.

That said, it is very much a range toy first and foremost. It's also picky as fuck ammowise. You'll need to source the hottest ammo you can find (Kahr arms usually includes a card with their recommended ammo brands to use for reliable cycling) in order to cycle the gas system. This means buying the cheap remanufactured .357 will most likely result in short-cycling or single shot cycling which is a pain in the ass. This then also means you're going to be paying pretty high for good quality ammo that will cycle it (I've had good success with Fiocchi, American Eagle, Prvi Partizan if you're starting out).

Honestly to keep costs down, you'll want to reload for this sucker, with my handloads I can get the cpr down to about 25-30 cents a round versus the 1-1.50 a round I'd pay for retail ammo. Just be careful loading for it. Most reloading manuals assume you're loading rounds for revolvers, not the desert eagle (unless you're going with the .50ae since it was built for the DE) so you have to load pretty much at the top of the safe loading curve in order to create reliable rounds.

Overall, yeah it's a pain in the ass to own, but it does get offset by each range trip and the giggling grin you get firing that thing and having half the firing line stop and look.

Attached: Grimm Eagle.jpg (2448x3264, 576K)

I mean, at that price point I’d just get one in .50 African Eliminator. You can switch calibers up on them anyways, can’t you?

>buying a Deagle brand Deagle
>not .50 Action Express
Don't be a fag.

>>thanks for the advice, probably going to get it

Buy whatever you want. It's your money and life. Act like a man.

I’d personally get it in stainless and with the long barrel so you can thread it and put on a suppressor.

Also someone really needs to make a “carbine”kit for it to use a pistol brace with.

this

Attached: IMG_0627.png (801x1024, 594K)

>.45 long colt
>meme
Just because you have shit taste in weel bois doesnt make them memes.