Pardner pump 12 gauge jamming

So, I got this bad boy for 140 bux new. I know it's an el cheapo, but it's my first shotgat. Without fail by the 3rd or 4th shell it seems like the lifter, I think that's what it's called, seems to not work properly and the shell just gets stuck. Have to get my fingers in there to free it. I've only put like 50 shells through it so far. Seemed reasonably oiled and smooth action out of the box. Anyone else have this issue?

Attached: 20180810_231419.jpg (2560x1440, 1.46M)

what size shells are you using?

are you racking it like a man or babying it like a bitch?
if its not user error magazine spring is weak and should be replaced.

Maybe that's what happens when you pay less money for a shotgun than you do a Hi Point.

I'm a manlet, but racking it is super easy. Using 2 3/4" slugs and have put like 10 3" magnum slugs through it. Same result. Btw those mag slugs kick fucking hard.

140 bux for a new firearm seems crazy to pass up. I have a few rifles, but never shot a shotgun. Had to get one.

What kind of ammo are you shooting?

Fiocchi low recoil and federal rifled slugs.

Did you clean off all the cosmoline and lube everything?

I absolutely did not. Never owned a mosin so I have no idea what cosomoline even is. I figured a brand new gun didnt need maintenance until I fired it a bit. I did run some hoppes gun medic through it yesterday tho. Will prolly take it to the range tomorrow. Should I totally break it down and clean it out? Didn't think I needed to do this for a brand new gun.

return while you can (if you can) and spend 100 more bucks on the shotgun the united states military uses instead of putting actual effort into that thing.

>Didn't think I needed to do this for a brand new gun.
you have to do this for every gun
it may look like it came lubed from the factory but whats on the gun now is to prevent corrosion not gun oil.

I wanted a maverick 88 with an 18" barrel, but they only had it in 20 gauge. No returns sadly. Just wanted a basic bitch cheap shotty since it's my first.

Sucks but its good that this happened to you, first hand experience that pump shotguns are very mechanical and can indeed have cycling issues

Thanks dude, I did not know that. Thought you were supposed to fire them a bit then clean/oil. My 10/22, PC Carbine, and mini 14 were great out of the box, but I cleaned them all after first range trip. I've had no probs with the 10/22, the pc carbine had 1 jam out of 300 rounds, and the mini 14 2 out of like 500. I'll break her down and give her a good cleaning/oiling tho. G96 should be fine right? Used that on all my guns so far.

[spoiler]Do spoiler tags work on this board

I agree. This is to be my HD weapon. Can't have this thing jamming at the absolute worst possible time.

No, especially when you fuck up the spoiler tag halfwit.

Pet you wished you woulda spent the extra $65 for a Mosman huh?

Oh man, showing thay you're nogunz this hard.
You can't return a firearm child.

buy from gun stores ran by white people and you can

my pardner pump hates federal low brass target loads. tons of problems from those. my recommendation is rio blue box, its cheap and runs like a champ.

No you can't retard.
No where in the US is a gun return allowed.
At best they can buy it back, but it's second hand and you will get a fraction of you money back.

RMA it.

exchanges for defects ARE allowed.

No, not through the gun seller, through the manufacturer sometimes, depend on their policy.

Imma give it one more chance. I'll break it completely down, clean and oil it. If I'm experiencing the same issue I'll contact the manufacturer. Has a 2 year warranty.

Just needs to be oiled and broken in some.

>buys norinco chinkshit
>doesn't clean it
gee why could it not be cycling properly

dumbass

Live and learn I guess

You got what you paid for. It's only going to get worse.

You're not wrong. It was a relatively cheap mistake tho and I feel you learn more from making mistakes. I can put a little effort into it and prolly get it up to snuff. Worst case I send it in for repairs.

theres probably nothing wrong with it and its either the gun needs to be cleaned or user induced error from short stroking
870s need to be racked hard and fast in a deliberate motion

I'll try racking harder. Its honestly soft and smooth to rack. Didn't think I'd need to go hulk mode on it.

I doubt youll read this but I got a mossberg 590 12 gauge pump action and its kinda the same.I should have gotten a new gun but instead I got one I thing dumb wothless fucking pog cops had and just jamed a shit ton of times.Theres a bit of metal gouged out of the inside of the receaver.If i ever get another job ill probably save up and trade this kinda shitter in for a mossberg shockwave 12 gauge but this time I gonna fucking make sure im getting a new goddamn gun.

I bought the same gun when I turned 18 for 100$. Its a fucking tank and I have literally never had any problems ever. Just dont rack it like a fucking pussy I know its heavy as fuck just rack it like you mean it fag

Sorry to hear that my dude. I pretty much only buy new guns.

I'll try racking harder, but like I said before the action is buttery smooth.

On a side note I just asked this cute black chick on a date. Hardly even know her, but she said yes. Gonna plan our date tomorrow. Fuck yea dudes! Makes my shotty problems seem less troubling.