Honest thoughts on InRangeTv's Karl and Ian?

honest thoughts on InRangeTv's Karl and Ian?

Attached: 1528243610324.jpg (974x716, 531K)

Karl is the retarded one

I think we don’t literally need a literally daily new thread about your homosexual obsession with Ian.

That's really rude.

They're alright. The weird comments are off putting. Like that PPsH vid where Ian goes on a several minute tangent about the several benefits of communism and his hatred of capitalism, or that type-56 vid where Ian points out the bayonet and says it "was ideal for driving into a white babys head when you take back Botswanaland". Is this shit supposed to be funny or is Ian being serious?

Attached: 1503965778400.jpg (1788x1185, 90K)

Karl has either autism or assbugerz, not sure which.

What does he do?

Attached: commisar.png (510x554, 260K)

i'm pretty sure InRangeTv is Ian's way of caretaking Karl.

they're two blokes who talk about guns.

>alright champ, tell me where the .32 longue ammo is and nobody gets hurt

>Give me nigger dick or die!

-Ian

Attached: My+_100b20b0e853ef90c84f6b6fb1f06eb8.jpg (502x697, 77K)

Wrong

You're essentially human trash if you don't like their content.

Karl browses Jow Forums confirmed

Pretty much this, we shit on them, we joke about Ian and Karl, but with every new video a good of portion of Jow Forums watches gun Jesus and st. Karl play with guns most of us will never get our hands on.

This. Beats watching nutn'

early 2000s internet forum moderator personality

I like their content, memes aside, Ian seems like a genuinely nice guy. While I can tolerate him in Inrange, I don't think I'd want to be in the same room as Karl though, dude has a godawful know-it-all, 'don't question my opinions or I'll throw a tantrum' personality, he's alright at shooting though.

This. Karl thinks he is smarter than he actually is. Ian has his feet firm on the ground with some exceptions (for example his PIAT video on Forgotten Weapons channel, he has no idea how a shaped charge works and yet tries to explain it in detail).

It seems both of them are easily manipulated to shill for a product (Hudson and HMG) and in Karls case it's pretty obvious as the Hudson H9 kept failing in the Hard as Hell 2018 match and yet he sees no problem with it.

Ian is a antifa member and communist sympothizer

Faggots. Literally.

Considering his age and profession, he very likely could have been one.

Karl is a moron tacticool wannabe. Ian is the heart and soul of forgotten weapons and the real alpha male because he's cool and knows his shit and doesn't need to talk in intense voice like Larry Vickers.

Inranges content is severely lacking and quality has dropped off in the last year or so. It has turned into Karl's austistic soapbox. Karl is austistic at best

At this point, Ian is Jow Forums's answer to Ben Garrison

Attached: 278904120282.jpg (879x228, 81K)

Lmao best post

>Panzerfaust is shit
>PIAT best shaped charge thrower!!!!11

Jow Forums needs no queen

Both are good. Ian has disassembled/used every gun known to man, which gives him a unique perspective. Both use old timey guns and period correct gear in competition to give you the feel of what it was like in the old days.

Karl by himself wouldn't really make for great content, but he goes together well with Ian. Ian has the historical and mechanical expertise, Karl has the practical shooting experience and the "tacticool force multiplying paradigm operator" thing. Together it works quite well.

Attached: GFC.png (476x619, 660K)

Karl is autistic faggot who cannot take the slightest criticism or disagreement with his actions or opinions.

or with his hair.

All the ridiculous amount of hate for Karl is making me start to like him.
At worst he's just an autist but the vitriol for him here makes him sound like he kicked over your sand castle.

He seems like a nice enough guy. He's competitive and that comes off as a bit arrogant to some people but I've come to like him over the years.

For whatever anyone thinks of Karl, those old West segments are pretty good.

That's pretty Jow Forums in itself.

>All the ridiculous amount of hate for Karl is making me start to like him.
Same reason I voted Hillary and donate to the Brady campaign
More like he just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. Ians talking, Karls trying to talk over him. Someone they're interviewing at SHOT is trying to explain their product, Karls interrupting them and attempting to finish their sentences for them. Ian tries to get a word in, we get LET ME FINISH. It would be all good and well if he were some authority on something, but hes just some IT sperg that likes 3gun. That said, his IT vids aren't bad. He just needs to learn that nobody is watching Inrange for him, it could be hosted by literally anyone else to no detriment to the content.

This. He does a good job portraying how brutal the west was. And arizona has pretty spots.

Yeah, I like Karl and I don't see why people seem to hate him.

I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in but Ian 'ForgottenWeapons' McCullum himself.

I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him as he was sitting there with his phone and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother the melon, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So Ian put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it. Would let him breast feed my niece again.

Attached: 1519345128770.jpg (890x555, 60K)

I only wish Karl would fix his fucking teeth
I can only imagine how bad his breath must smell when he's lecturing you on your poor shooting stance

is Ian a west coast or an east coast kinda guy??

Attached: 1533416754416.png (977x713, 1.1M)

I mostly watch InRange for Ian. If it was just Karl I don't think I would be watching.

I really liked the multi art series on barrels they did with Faxon. It was cool to have an industry expert go in depth on so many details about barrels that have so much fudd lore around them. Stuff like breaking in a new barrel, chrome lining, rifling methods etc.

Karl is a dumbass and should not be encouraged to continue handing out bad advice.

Ian is autism.

Jow Forumsarl is a cool guy. Ian is nice as well but I fell Karl is under appreciated.

stop being so mean

Ian is a really cool dude who has a job i would love to have, and Karl seems like a guy you could go get blackout drunk with. Both seem quite intelligent and any conversation with them would most likely be quite interesting.

They have dress up time when they are shooting historical guns.

>tfw ian hates all his white fans and wouldn't care if they died even though they are his biggest fans

feels terrible guys :/

Like you dont know

Attached: 1505632106380.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

This. Really stroked my autistic dick.

why does he keep denying his leanings in his videos?
>supports blm
>"not political btw"
>wears satirical maga hat
>"we prefer to keep this channel free of politics"
>praises unions and scolds corporations
>"fw is first and foremost apolitical"

it's Ian because of the palewave jeans

Why do you keep sucking your dad's dick?

How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

Dont bite your dad's dick that's very rude.

I dont really see the point of analyzing people on youtube. they're gun guys like you and me and i think they're cool. they have cool videos

the handsome smart one vs the (answer here)

Attached: effay.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

The bearded menonite woman

You know that Jow Forums meme where you've got a proud blonde square jawed aryan paragon gazing into the distance, and then you've got some flat nosed-slack-jawed muddy-blonde american mutt stereotype looking up at him while thinking "my ancestor"? Karl looks like the mutt in this pic.

you show me one bayonet more ideal for driving into a white babys head when you take back Botswanaland. ill wait

>You know that Jow Forums meme

No, no one cares.

You did, enough to fill out a captcha.

>that Jow Forums meme
I thought it was Jow Forums's.
But, other than that you are right, he does look like "el goblino".