Jow Forums Eternally BTFO

You are all a bunch of gelatinous coelenterates.

ballisticmag.com/2018/08/07/keyboard-commando-pat-mcnamara/

Attached: Patequal.jpg (675x450, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7N7dAmjLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mitigate a would-be attack by checking and double checking anything you plan on posting.

>Carefully check the details and background of photos ensuring that nothing is out of whack. Are the lens caps on the sight? Is the weapon on “safe”? Make sure weapons have a fresh sheen of lube. Is your pocket knife visible? Be prepared to answer why it is in your left pocket and why it is a knife as opposed to a “fighting blade.” Check the pants you are wearing and research whether the company supports any anti-2A stuff. Know the intricate details of the weapon in your photo — stuff like barrel twist ratio, type of alloy and chamber PSI rating.
Sounds like we're forcing them to actually do research and know their shit before posting an article.

You're welcome, rest of the world.

Attached: 360 kid -k-.png (469x462, 27K)

Attached: patfag.png (306x186, 40K)

>Ballisticmag
>mag
Yeah, I'm not clicking that.

Attached: The way it was.png (899x631, 1.48M)

>Knowing stuff about your gear is now trolling

>being nice is more important than being right
TEOTWAWKI can't come soon enough.

a waiting period helps prevent suicide, and its typically only for your first purchase.

It also helps prevent women with fresh restraining orders from protecting themselves. I support facilitating suicide. You should try it.

This.

Waiting periods have had no statistical affect on suicide rates
sage
p.s.
u r a fag

Quite hypocritical considering McNamara caters to that exact crowd.

‘Tis truly summer

Attached: 921D600F-BF41-4396-9349-36B4DA9F198C.jpg (640x222, 55K)

wouldnt this make mcnamara a keyboard warrior?

>typically only for your first purchase.
tfw a judge said exactly that and california decided to throw that into appeals hell
then a later fuckwad politician tried to make the waiting period even more restrictive

If you cannot correctly ID any AK variant on sight, you cant call yourself a "gun guy"

No every gun guy has his comfort zone with guns, yes I could probably recognize an actual ak type 1 based on it's reciever. But I have no interest in knowing the bazzilion Yugoslavian, and Bulgarian variants. A gun guy should be able to tell say an ak-74 from a PKM but what you said is too much.

yugo AKs are the easiest of all to differentiate you fucking tourist

>getting mad over fags on the internet
Just ignore them bruh who cares

hes not wrong you know

Studies have shown they actually don't do anything to deter crime in any way

If someone wanted to kill their cheating wife, what makes you think three days will stop them? If they have it in them to drive to the fucking gun store, fill out the 4473 and wait for the FFL to do his shit, drive back and do it, what makes you think they won't wait a few days, really mull that shit over and get them even angrier, then do it?

Or fuck, why won't they just grab a knife and stab the chick in the throat?

And to further clarify, the process of going and purchasing a firearm takes enough time that it would not be considered an act of spontaneity. It requires a certain amount of deliberation and would prove premeditation, not an act of passion. Grabbing an already owned firearm and shooting them would be an act of spontaneity.

fuck off

Okay Pat

Hopefully this doesn't spur you on to write another shitty article where you use words you found in a thesaurus to sound more intelligent.

What the puck did you just say about me you cunt? I'll have you know I learned about the dreamtime from Aunt Telma and I've been involved in lotsa diffrunt break and enters on houses owned by cunts like you, cos I'm aboriginal and I can take your pucking stuff. I've got over 300 DVD players.

I'm trained at throwing spears at kangaroos and I'm the top boomerang thrower in the Woongacoonganooga tribe. You are nothin' to me but just another white cunt to ask for small change. I will come up to you and invade your personal space with a smell the likes of which hasn't been seen on earth for 40,000 years, mark my pucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that pucking shit to me over the internet? Think again, pucker. As we speak I am contacting my nephew Moreton who is stealing someone's iPhone so I can trace your IP so you better prepare for a storm of VB cans, cunt. The cans that wipe out that pathetic little thing you call your life. You're pucking dead, cunt. I can be anywhere, any time and I can kill you and take your non-colour-dyed metho, puck your dog and take your thongs.

Not only am I extensively trained in glassing pucking cunts, but I have access to boomerangs, spears and dat pucking thing we swing around to make loud noises, which will bring the entire population of the Woongacoonganooga tribe to your lawn and wipe your miserable cunt arse off the face of my continent. If you could only know what pucking retribu.... retribut... retributi... .... revenge your smart-arsed comment was gonn' bring, you'd have held your pucking tongue.

But you didn't, you couldn't, you're giving me two pucking dollars you pucking idiot. I will vomit Coolabah and port over you and you will drown in it.

You're pucking dead, cunt.

>THE 'KEYBOARD COMMANDO,' ALSO KNOWN AS THE 'INTERNET TROLL,'
It's my new 2017-2018 pet peeve that normies use 'troll' to describe anything and anyone they find objectionable online.
>complain about armchair fuckery
>condescending writing throughout
Yeah, pot, meet kettle. Kettle, pot.
Also, he write like a fresh-outta-college fag with all his made up, gender-neutral, non-aggressive insults.
>Fueled by Doritos and Chocolate Yoo-Hoo, they are trolling in dank basements across the country scanning YouTube videos, Instagram posts, gun forums and even BallisticMag.com while mommy fixes a fresh plate of snacks upstairs.
Well, any outlet who doesn't have the fortitude to hold up a comment section open after such an article is obviously worthy of our bile, alright.
>How to Handle a Keyboard Commando
Write tone-deaf articles belittling your potential customerbase with 'barely-legal' tier jokes and quips? Which strikes me as weird as he literally comes up with the best and only solution to his 'problem' later on...
>When a keyboard commando bashes me, my response, when I am so inclined to respond, is always the same: “Thanks!” I let the Interweb take care of the rest.
See? He does know how to handle it and yet I had to read through all this shit to find this one little morsel of good advice.
Pic related, it's Pat McNamara.

Attached: 1394207931421.gif (200x133, 2.82M)

You know this isn't reddit right?
You should say normalfag like everyone else.
Using "normie" just outs yourself as yet another reddit fag from 2016.

Not him, but I see both normie and normalfag used here interchangeably all the time.
Call him reddit for some actual shit like having the autism to type a response to a poorly written article he'd should have just ignored in the first place.

That's only because people have stopped calling newfags out. The proper term is normal F A G.

Wouldn't have to call newfags out if they just stayed on /b/ till they caught their first ban

Attached: Filename Pending (244).jpg (372x260, 21K)

You're not a gun guy if you can't tell commercial and military bolt actions apart by the receiver alone.

>Fueled by Doritos and Chocolate Yoo-Hoo
it's doritos and mountain dew, yoohoo is fucking garbage

It sounds so fucking snobby

Attached: 34738C29-A3F0-4C84-9259-A5AF3D2478A5.jpg (640x325, 77K)

>people with suicidal tendencies can't wait 3 days
Do people unironically think this?

He is wrong, though, you walking-talking flaming butt plug.

A real "crime of passion" is when you catch your wife in bed with somebody else, pick up a gun, and shoot them both in the head. And if you don't have a gun in the house, you'll use a kitchen knive, a golf club, or whatever else comes to hand.

Going to the gun store to buy a gun clearly establishes premeditation rather than passion, and there's no reason, logical or statistical, to believe a waiting period will deter these cases.

>Whether it is advice on a better way to set up an AR platform or critique a range practice, there are numerous gelatinous coelenterates that are chomping at the bit to nickel and dime a post or photo as fast as it uploads.

>Calls people gelatinous coelenterates, whatever the fuck that is
>Doesn't even know the phrase "champing at the bit"
This guy is such a fucking joke lmao

Attached: your opinions are shit.jpg (500x556, 46K)

Fpbp
I'd rather have a world where legions of autists are checking and double checking gear and technique and there's a constant exchange of ideas to reach Max effectiveness than a world where everyone is still shooting like
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7N7dAmjLY
Because it was good enough for the mil, who the fuck are you

But then you have to admit the hive mind knows things you don't. And the massive egos of the celeb trainers can't deal with it. All the dudes paying stupid money to go the their classes are sucking their dicks all day and then they get online and some user can just tell them they are doing it wrong? NO NO NO NO I ARE TACTIGOD!

Only celeb trainer I can think off of the top of my head that seems like a grounded dude with an actual sense of humor about himself is John Lovell.

You mean the sound the firing pin makes?
Any gun guy should know the difference between a military and civilian firing pin hitting a primer.

You are only outing yourself with this outsider revisionist misrepresentation.

>For every one keyboard commando, there are hundreds of those with real experience and know-how. And they’re always ready to launch a counter attack.
Visible cringe

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)