Post a better MBT

Post a better MBT.

[nospoilerson/k/]you can't[/nospoilerson/k/]

Attached: feed_me_commies.jpg (400x263, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/european-main-battle-tank-france-and-germanys-new-joint-super-weapon-25017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Done. It even has an internal 60mm mortar and a small troop compartment and with the engine up front, better frontal protection.

Attached: 120270924664.jpg (2000x1339, 340K)

Beat this

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>beat this
I came here to post this..

>Penetrates everything.

Attached: 140mm.jpg (721x560, 151K)

>Gets disabled by machineguns
Oy vey what is wrong goy toy?

Now this is a tank

Attached: leclerc in you.jpg (600x376, 43K)

>better frontal protection.

Definitely not.

One of the weakest protected new gen MBTs.

Leclerc and K2 are probably better due to being newer and having autoloaders that aren't shit, so they have a respectable rate of fire. Obviously crews lack experience though and they aren't as tested as the Abrams or Soviet designs.

>Never seeing single combat..

This is the fastest combat (Falklands, Iraq, Kuawait, Malaysia) tank wanna have a talk with you..

Attached: Scorpion_CRVT_(4119399295).jpg (1200x800, 705K)

cute

Attached: 1280px-Stridsvagn_103_Revinge_2013-1.jpg (1280x867, 208K)

>never seen combat
lel

never seen combat lel

When will these be released?

>non-slopped side armor
hopefully never.

There's a stash of them at Dulce Base and Los Alamo.

>Dulce Base
Honestly worried I'll end up in nightmare hall one day.

Unironically this

>Built in trophy system
>weakest protected new gen MBT

shiggy diggy ding dong

The 140mm cannon is required to hold the aliens at bay. No joke!

What is this...

Area 51 is just a distraction. Dulce Base is the real thing.

Attached: Canadian_AVGPs.jpg (2900x1910, 3.04M)

uhm
retards

Attached: ParkPatriot2015part2-28.jpg (1200x778, 175K)

>slavshit

>shitty amerilard opinion

turret throwing champ.

tantrum throwing champ

Someone hasnt watched the news about Yemen.

Attached: main-qimg-9e4dd747b5cedd1ed6ebafd64db62907-c.jpg (602x338, 47K)

Keep telling yourself that, vatnik

Attached: i81vr9smx_y.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

idk is saudis running at the first sign of danger counts as fighting

Attached: 1472064344639.webm (1280x720, 618K)

>Has main gun
>Needs to use tiny mortar because Jewish owners don't want to pay for the rounds.

>saudis
Emiratis, who by and large showed themselves to be more competent than saudis.

We might be seeing this in combat soon, and it just might be driven by a man named Soon.

Attached: 1481830600995.jpg (1080x682, 243K)

Attached: 1344731702691.jpg (1782x1188, 740K)

You did it man. I know what you know what I know shouldn't be happening for this post but it is

Yeah, but they're still sandniggers, so as soon as tanks are involved it all just goes to shit.

>Gets shot by a 1960s era ATGM
>Explodes like a 1860s era powder keg.
>Incinerating crew with 1760s era hygiene
>Disappointing Russian commanders and foiling their 1660s era tactics.

Long boi

I'll sure as fuck try

Attached: A38 Valiant.jpg (2592x1944, 676K)

Stupid question, but what are those brown explody-cloudy-things? Always wondered.

Atmospheric diarrhea.

Naturally, It was so good nobody dared to invade Sweden.

Post a more a e s t h e t i c MBT.

[nospoilerson/k/]you can't[/nospoilerson/k/]

Attached: K8bisHy.png (1631x724, 2.51M)

The superior option

Attached: EMBT.png (920x613, 932K)

Unironically this, Leopard 1 is peak aesthetic

Attached: 1515321927831.jpg (793x800, 115K)

I fucked up.

Attached: 1515268779697.jpg (2840x1900, 1.95M)

>play armored warfare
>game starts to come back to life
>actually getting matches
>go with abrams sepv3
>get rekt with 30mm he on the upper glacies
>no russian bias in this game
is there any reason a modern mbt would take damage on the upper plate or roof top from 30mm he aside from damaging periscopes?

Top looks disgusting, the chassis look aesthetic. What tank is that?

ungodly hybrid or a lelelerc and a leo

Challenger 2 just looks like how a tank is supposed to be.

Attached: tonk.jpg (1280x719, 194K)

Attached: tonk2.jpg (1500x737, 62K)

frankly it's too big and slow and doesn't hit hard enough, but it's armor is very very good by previous decades standards.

Only the upgraded ones are.

For what reason?

Its the EMBT project. Just a prototype to show that France and Germany actually can cooperate when it comes to defence projects. No serial production will happen

What is this cooperation shit? Is still don't get why the krauts don't leave the EU. Even the Austrian president, kurz(?) said they leech off Germany and he wants to cut off the gibs from the EU.

>Is still don't get why the krauts don't leave the EU
Oh sweet summer child.
What Germany loses in gibs is nothing compared to what they get through their dominance over the currency and the european market.

Kinda this But I will add that there was some purpouse to the madness. The technology demonstrator (which it is) has *some* chance of being sold to eastern European countries looking to replace old soviet stuff, but more importantly it came in advance of the comming joint tank project between Germany and France. It's still in it's early design phase and the replacement tank for the Leo2 and the Leclercs are planned to be finished around 2035.

If you're intrerested there's an article about it here.
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/european-main-battle-tank-france-and-germanys-new-joint-super-weapon-25017

>What is this cooperation shit?
People, companies and countries that cooperate are better of competing in a globalized world. When it comes to developing expensive military equipment like new MBTs or fighter it's a costly affair which makes it risky for individual countires to try to compete against larger players like the U.S. or China or whatever. Here joint EU projects make a lot of sence so that a joint European fighter, MBT etc. is made instead of 5 different countries trying to make similar ones on their own.

*are better of cooperating in a globalized world, my bad

Someone has been playing arma 3

>muh summer xD
Do you even read something about economies? Why should I trust you, someone who doesn't even post any source, over the president of Austria? Even the IMF said they have the biggest suplus in the world.

>gets disabled or even penetrated by cheap RPGs

>never seen combat

>only versions to see combat "were not up to spec"

MBTs were never good to begin with, tank design went to shit after the 1950s

>Even the IMF said they have the biggest suplus in the world.
Yeah; thanks to the euro that they have control of.

See that upshot? That's when the euro was introduced.
Where is the European central bank?
In germany.

Fucking put 2 plus 2 together, their trade surplus wouldn't have happened without the EU.

You thinking that

Attached: Germany-Trade.gif (508x314, 7K)

It's a general truth that the German economy is a meme propped up on straight up lies, most German products are not made or developed in Germany, and German supra-national companies refuse to pay taxes outside of Germany. Good German products in the last 30 years were foreign acquisitions. If you ever read statements by more outspoken company reps or knew anyone working in "pan-EU" tier companies, you'd know everyone's salty about working with the Germans and would wish a holocaust on them if they could

Viewblocker for enemy guns

>no turret
It’s 1916 + 102

>Yeah; thanks to the euro that they have control of.
Which is why the EU sues Germany regulary?
>Where is the European central bank
Nigger are you this dumb? First claiming Germany controls the EU because, then also claim they control the Euro because the ECB is in Frankfurt. So what is it now, the EU headquarter is in Brussels, which means the Belgians control the EU and the European court of Justice is in Luxembourg, meaning they control the laws. The president of the ECB isn't even German, it's an Italian call Mario Draghi.
You still have not given a source and you pic also give me no result on reverse image serach. .The ECB steal money from the German social system.

Attached: Screenshot_20180815-130616_1.jpg (416x237, 23K)

Its ugly and an outdated upgrade of a terrible terrible tank

driver hatch, turret ring...if you have enough tries, you will find a weak point...

too bad the powder charge for the main gun is loaded separately and in fucking silk bags

lol, imagine being this butthurt and retarded at the same time

this
all good products are made in poland, g*rms steal everything from us and claim its made in g*rmany when their products have always been the biggest trash

>Is still don't get why the krauts don't leave the EU. Even the Austrian president, kurz(?) said they leech off Germany and he wants to cut off the gibs from the EU.

Sebastian Kurz is the Chancellor of Austria and he has never even hinted that he wants to leave the EU.
And asking why Germany doesn’t leave the EU is like asking why the Pope doesn’t convert to Lutheranism.

only the 1A0s are

>the EU headquarter is in Brussels, which means the Belgians control the EU
Please tell me you are trolling. If not, please have a look at the Wikipedia page about the EU and how the EU comission, council and parliament work before you embarass yourself even more.

Attached: 785.gif (600x428, 208K)

Never implied he wants to leave the EU, learn to read you spastic. He wants to cut off gibs from Eastern Euros.
>And asking why Germany doesn’t leave the EU is like asking why the Pope doesn’t convert to Lutheranism.
>xDDD German control the EU and sue themself xDDD
Kys
>Ignoring the rest of the post
Turn down your autism, he claimed Germany control the Euro because the ECB is in Frankfurt, so I simply said the EU headquarter is in Brussels, meaning the Belgians control it and the Luxembourgers control the court of justice. Read first and then post you chimp. Same shit as with the "Germany controls everything xD", the have the same number of representatives as France or the UK. Stop blaming your fucking shit onto others.

Attached: 330px-Voting_distribution_of_the_Council_of_the_European_Union_sv.svg.png (330x193, 31K)

Great tank discussion you pair of red-anus faggots

>West Germany had at some point 5 thousand tanks in active service

That's pretty hot

>sloped armour
>in the year of the lord 2018

abrams got sloped armor

You know, this sisterfucker IS partially right. Unlike in WW2, Your typical Hans doesn't get a shit from the international bankster robbery, that German govt. and banks are unwinding. Or actualle, typucal Hans is not getting slaves and loot delivered to his household. That's why our German friend here is boiling.
The Jerrys ruined southern Europe by bribing politicians to accept common currency. Except not a single south european country had met all criteria of convergence at time. However, strong currency, like €, is beneficial for a country with significant fireign trade surplus. (I might fucked up term here). So while e.g. Greece got addicted to Raiffeisen credit, and it's economy plummeted, there was no way Greece would compensate such collapse with cheap currency - no way to make Greek milk or ships competitive on international market.

Con't
I am quite certain, this was preplanned as a way to compensate gargantuan costs of paving with gold the shithole called Former East Germany. And again, Your typical "hard " working Hans is not beneficial on the reunification. Unless he is an Ossie.

>strong currency
>good for foreign trade

Yeah, if you import.

The joke about the Euro is that it was basically a cheat code for the poor southern countries. Suddenly you have a currency worth something and easy access to cheap loans and investment.

Too bad Greece lacked a competent government which got rid of corruption and the large shadow economy and used the loans to modernize the infrastructure and economy.

That Germany dud well in the same timeframe is just a result of a competent country being competent and some Europe destroying conspiracy.

Attached: big bob.jpg (842x1151, 217K)

Attached: 1533825064008.jpg (541x683, 42K)

Attached: MBT-70.jpg (800x545, 172K)

>The joke about the Euro is that it was basically a cheat code for the poor southern countries. Suddenly you have a currency worth something and easy access to cheap loans and investment.
I though it was the other way around, the strong currency is a bad thing for most of the smaller countries because they don't have a snowballs chance in hell leveraging on monetary policies on their own, their fates are tied to Germany and France

>The Jerrys ruined southern Europe by bribing politicians to accept common currency.
Out of 7 greek bankrupcies in modern age, only one has happened under EU

I'm you, but better.

Attached: M1A2 SEP V4.jpg (800x532, 291K)

See
APS is not an excuse for weak armor.

Trophy huh.

Attached: 364BA787-270B-4DB6-AF3E-E108830FADDC.jpg (960x664, 66K)

inb4 I get called a vatnigger

Attached: p1633366[1].jpg (738x1087, 193K)

Attached: hook.jpg (363x364, 20K)

Safer to store and faster to load compared to combustible cased rounds but the problem is now the 2 part loading is restricting the dimensions of future amour penetrators.

>Safer to store
The propellant charges are stored openly in the crew compartment. That isn't "safe".
>faster to load
No

Are you pretending to be retarded?