Anyone else on /k carry a P30sk?

I recently got pic related and I'm trying to decide on a holster. I'm sure theres a glock 26 equivalent. Any reccomendations?

>Inb4 "The trigger is shit"

Attached: IMG_0020.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

the trigger is shit

The trigger isn't shit. It's dogshit.

Switched to an old SW Model 49, but the Crossbreed Hybrid holster for the P30SK was great. Check it out.

You really must hate the P30 because I see you calling the trigger dogshit in every P30 thread. You're not 100% wrong though.

Mostly pissed at myself for falling for it, at the higher price nonetheless. Couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

I have both a Dara and a Tier 1 (that fucking name...) holster. Both use thick kydex and have a claw. The Dara isn't adjustable and rides too low to get as good a grip as I would like. Hopefully he remedies that, because I like his materials.

The Tier 1 is better, but only one level of height adjustment if you get the normal clip. There's 3 levels if you get a tuckable. Still only one clip though, which means it rotates a bit on the belt. Really needs a double clip, but the damn thing is wide as hell already, so I'm making due as is.

Sorry to hear that. Davidson's gave me one for free after the Colt Mustang I bought from them gave me problems and Colt did fuck all to fix it. Had to send the Mustang back to them ofcourse.

FWIW I shoot the P30SK very well despite the shitty trigger because it fits my hand perfectly.

Why did you settle on the shitty trigger variant? There’s so many p30’s flying around right now.

Attached: ABAA6F58-C683-4A88-B74A-FA6C4DD8FA7B.jpg (275x183, 5K)

I had the DA/SA version

SA was like 5 lbs
DA was a metric ton

Are fuck p30 trigger lol

If you think the P30 DA trigger pull is bad, try a USP non-match DA trigger. It's Jframe levels of heavy.

I got used to my USP compact's DA. The problem isn't that it's heavy, it also needs getting used to because there isn't really a clear break and some remark it as "floaty".

Meh maybe I'm just not picky about triggers but it actually feels good to me. I really don't mind weight or travel very much as long as the trigger is not gritty, and at least my v3 is VERY smooth. Also the DA makes the gun that much more safe. I know that isn't part of the tactical mindset people have but fuck it I'm proficient with it and I like it. I think I will be ordering a Dara holster with either a high or mid ride and a forward cant.

I carry a v1 lem p30sk appendix in an incog holster. It's nice.

Just picked up a lightly used p30sk V1. Gonna get 400 rounds through it before carrying it.
What holsters and carry method do you all use?

Attached: 20180815_200353.jpg (4032x3024, 3.7M)

what the fuck is with everybody bitching about this "heavy" trigger? i have and use both, they aren't heavy at all. and, even if they are too heavy for your wet spaghetti fingers you can get a tiny ass firing pin block spring for like 10- bucks and lighten it up

it amazes me that fucking moron kids who spend all day fingering their urethras still perpetuate this pathetic lunacy that these da triggers are heavy, grow the fuck up and get off of Jow Forums for fuck's sake

You'd be amazed how many of these people have never touched a P30. Colion Noir started a train that people still ride on now. The P30 trigger at least to me is actually quite nice and at least on par with other companies like Sig and CZ.

I've got an LEM P30 and I don't understand why people complain about the pistol so much. I also don't understand the refusal to try the LEM trigger from people who have never shot one, I believe many of them don't actually understand what it is. The P30 was designed around LEM with DA/SA as an afterthought

>Jow Forums has guns

Attached: received_10155357066105954.gif (400x225, 2.98M)

>This
>Almost all /k users are noguns and it really shows

Nigger I constantly shill for the P30, but you can't act like it doesn't have a relatively heavy DA trigger, and a long reset. The SA pull also doesn't have as definite of a break compared to something like a Beretta 92.

I own both a CZ 2075 and the P30sk, I don't have a trigger pull gauge but the DA feels pretty close between the two. You are right when you say the SA doesn't have as a definitive break (at least on most guns I've shot) but the trigger overall is smoother than most other firearms I've felt. The reset is a little long but it's never bothered me. Again maybe I'm just not picky on triggers and your'e technically not wrong but it's the last thing I think about when shooting my sk.

negro I didn't say it has a short reset either. still everybody bitches about the da as if they expect it to be some 2.5lb 1911 break, i mean damn it's a da and not that heavy. with as much as kids jerk off these days youd think that wouldn't be an issue but maybe they just need to finger their buttholes more

also dude the beretta92 lol im not a fan personally but hey people like them. still the grip on the p30 is way beyond more comfy

I'm not picky on triggers either and totally agree from the one time Ive tried a stock CZ, the triggers are about the same. Kinda disappointed me because I had heard pretty good things about CZ triggers, but maybe that's just after they take a trip to Cajun Gun Works. FWIW tho my P30L has a moderately better trigger than my P30SK.

>also dude the beretta92 lol im not a fan personally but hey people like them. still the grip on the p30 is way beyond more comfy
Give the 92 a try with VZ/WC G10 Ultra thin grips. It's pure sex and almost as nice as the P30 grip.

i think it being full size has somethin to do with it being a better feel to the trigger.

with CZs that makes sense. i know plenty who love them and go on and on about them but it's never their stock triggers, they've always had work done one em. they feel good, but it's because theyve had work done on em. kinda like glock perfection and all that

i do like thin grips but ive never liked the 92. nothin personnel i just don't like it, not my taste. ive been meaning to get some thin vz grips put on my nighthawks though

I carried one for a while and then sold it for a regular sized P30. I carried the P30 for a year and then gave it to my mom after she had a break in attempt (she only had a P938 that belonged to my dad).

Anyways, Dara Holster makes a good holster and usually ships them out pretty quick.

Attached: 1528132848633.jpg (429x410, 23K)