What's a good no lethal?

What's the best non lethal weapon?

Attached: 1533251240288s.jpg (125x109, 3K)

The butt of a rifle or grip of a pistol.

A 9mm pistol

Gib boi pucci

For what? Self defense I’m guessing? Nobody wants to be shot by a flare gun. And as far as I’ve looked nobody even counts that as a weapon because nobody has shoot someone with a flaregun in self defense

>Non-lethal
Anything that has no capability to be lethal is hardly a weapon.

Attached: Baton strike area1.jpg (600x572, 60K)

A gun

Attached: 1530245658010.png (645x773, 107K)

Anything that fires 5.56 NATO

Against who and under what circumstances?

>Pepper spray
Will incapacitate most people temporarily but is a shit choice if you're indoors a lot or in a windy area
>Taser (as in what cops use, not the ones your faggot friend shocked you with when you were drunk that one time)
Probably the most effective assuming ideal conditions. Fucks with the electric pulses your muscles send or some gay science shit like that and makes it actually impossible to resist or continue an attack if both prongs make contact with the target and are sufficiently far enough apart to generate a current. Obviously if you miss or their clothing is too thick for the prongs to penetrate it's completely useless
>ASP baton
Effective, but pretty easily a lethal weapon as well. I don't think anybody needs to be told the pros and cons of a metal stick.

TL;DR carry a non-lethal option if you want, but carry a gun too because they're all pretty fucking unreliable

I'd be more afraid of a flare gun than a real gun honestly

Tasers can be easily blocked by a few layers of thick, baggy clothing

My benis

Attached: 1530681533528.jpg (237x212, 16K)

my dad was a trucker in california. Dindus were breaking into his trailer before he scurried up and fired a flaregun into one of their shirts. He got his sentence reduced by working at a mental hospital.

both are correct answers

Attached: disgust.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>be air force armorer
>be unloading flares and chaff from Herc
>see one is poking out
>call the alarm as its now a job for EOD
>m8 james says he can take it out
>sets off on his shin but thats a big flare my dude
>whole body gets lit up
>poor fucker goes to hospital for 3rd degs
Still, good banter from Crispy Jim

Hhmmmmm….going to have to say a weapon that can ALSO become lethal if your opponent is not subdued. For example I'm flaying you with this piece of rope, but it's furry and soft and just seems to be making you angrier, and then I'm forced to strangle you with it.

Nuke.

Attached: 1513728684828.png (1052x613, 572K)

that fentanyl gas used in the Moscow theater siege

Nerve gas

Blunt force trauma.

Potentially lethal, sure. But you hit someone in the head hard enough, they're going out and it doesn't matter how doped up they are on adrenaline or bath salts.You're not going to get that one shot stop power with a knife. There's a reason why saps and blackjacks are illegal in most places, and it wasn't 'cause they didn't work.

Attached: NGLwXys.jpg (900x567, 253K)

Fun tidbit, you can buy totally not a slapjack "book weights" on Amazon

Attached: Screenshot_20180816-130738.png (1080x1920, 664K)

A gun.

If the sight of it doesn't send tyrone running, then you've got a bigger problem than a non-lethal could handle.