300 BKK Honer badger

Should I? $2,350

Attached: IMG_0435.jpg (2048x1143, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7b6vCcnZ2Qc
forum.snipershide.com/threads/welding-titanium.6879945/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a Sig MCX Rattler instead

the guy who designed the Honey Badger abandoned it and then went to work for Sig and designed the MCX and MCX Rattler

>giving Kevin Shittingham money

300 BLK300 BLK

K

I got to hold and stroke one. It's positively weird how light it is.

5.56 is shit out of short barrels, even with 77 gr

Attached: unknown.png (799x600, 393K)

citation needed

Pinned or removeale supressor?

Need quiet.

youtube.com/watch?v=7b6vCcnZ2Qc

time stamp?

Yes, and now he owns Q, which makes the Honey Badger.

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything from SIG, but I probably wouldn't pay over $2k for the Honey Badger either seeing as how you can part together a basic 300blk SBR with a silencer for less.

I just need a subsonic 300 BLK. Adjustable gas block.

Cousin built one for $2,500

Same suppressor. Made it seem like a deal. He spent 6 months getting parts

With the cost of the goy stamps and the matching Q suppressor that toy costs $3,700. Does Kevin think he's KAC or something?

Rattler looks like shit. The gas to the face suppressed, combined with the stupid short barrel length, the weight, and the ridiculous BCG and recoil spring assembly really just doesn't inspire confidence, not to mention SIG's atrocious quality control.

Honey badger is also a bit overpriced IMO. You can build a decent 300blk AR for the same cost as building a decent 5.56 AR, that means around $1200-$1500 or so.

I've got an adjustable gas block 300blk build specc'd out that comes out to around $1200 or so. You don't need to buy a Honey Badger or a Rattler.

Yeah this shit is super interesting. Granted the ammunition that is being compared kinda hamstrings the 5.56, it really makes me think.

I want to do a 300blk build.

But you seriously should just consider the BCM BFH CHF ELW Lightweight 14.5" MCMR upper
Most people on here are retarded and don't actually shoot, don't actually do shooting other than bench shooting so can't appreciate a nicely handling rifle, or they're cloners and are too preoccupied with cloning to go modern profiles.
The ELW is not a pencil profile. I've been explaining that for years now. Gunner isn't pencil, Hanson isn't pencil, DD Lightweight and Spikes Lightweight are all not pencil. The irony is that the barrel thiccness by the chamber of a Hanson, Gunner, ELW or DD/Spikes LW is actually thiccer than a Gov. Gov is retarded.
I’m impressed. mostly stayed away because of heat and shifting but saw no difference between my gov profile and ELW, most of the people here said to stay away from pencil barrels but I don’t see the ELW as a full blown pencil barrel the chamber end is thicc for dealing with heat and corrosion, I’ll see what my LGS has around for the sbr, still decided on a free float or fsb upper more than likely a free float though.
I know BCM states that an ELW barrel performs equally to a gov profile without the added weight but I’ve heard otherwise from different people, even with the Hanson BA barrels that tend to be a bit heavier than other which someone stated that that’s what BCM uses for their ELW barrels, since the Hanson and ELW are nearly identical
The groups opening up with medium contour barrels (the ELW is a medium contour, not a pencil profile), is a hugely overblown issue. That BCM barrel is likely sub 1 MOA when cold, and even when hot is still likely sub 2 MOA. Perfectly find for shooting man sized targets out the the limit of the terminal ballistics of 5.56 out of a 14.5" barrel. That being said, go with the ELW. The gun will point better, feel better, be nicer to carry, and just be more modern.0

Read this thread
forum.snipershide.com/threads/welding-titanium.6879945/

The owner of Q is a total sperglord and acts like a child. Also their interpretation of a honey badger is god awful. Cant even take it apart without shit flying around.

Why is the trip different?
Who cares, you're both fags.

The sbr with the suppressor is $2600. 2 stamps are $400, so your looking at $3,000 champ

That was horrible to read, but it was nice to see him get btfo. What a cunt.