Can you Americans just pick your next rifle so we can get rid of this shit

Can you Americans just pick your next rifle so we can get rid of this shit.

Attached: ykec26ddjtkz.jpg (580x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/80362/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does the US deciding on a new rifle have to do with the Brit Bongs using a shitty ass bullpup?

Nothing, now either go back to chocking on muslim dicks, or invest in the AR platform fully.

fine we'll pick a rifle for ya just send us parts kits

Just as soon as you start exporting some fucking Kits you inbred tea-chugger.

>we
no fuck off

And make it in 468 socom just to trigger and confuse everyone

Just polish off all your old Enfields and FAL's, then sell all your meme bullpup's. I wouldn't mind owning one as a wall mount.

Attached: Shadded L85 Enfield.png (642x720, 457K)

Just take them apart and put them back together but properly this time

Attached: ar18.jpg (600x171, 14K)

>britbong parts kits
Hell no, I don't wanna die.

This, SLR is a perfectly adequate firearm

Just buy HK416s like seemingly everyone else or buy LMT rifles since you already have the experience with the L129a1.

And don't forget to surplus your shit to us.

Attached: l129a1.jpg (1024x746, 40K)

Bonglanders selling Military Weapontry to boorish yanks for shooting animals and criminals.

It would never happen. There'd be a scandal.

Attached: L85 peemaid.jpg (768x1024, 159K)

No give me the l1a1s and let the bongs keep their shitty memepup garbage

Just get this one so we can make fun of your boots.

Attached: SCAR-16-and-SCAR-17-Stock-Image.jpg (1256x723, 127K)

I can never get over the fact the scar wears uggs.

Attached: 2Lcew[1].png (438x655, 394K)

Thot scars!

I've never ever given two shits about bullpups but for some reason or another I'm just fascinated with the L85A1. I have been since I first saw it.

I don't think you can even call that an ass

France is getting rid of their assault rifles. I can't remember what they are called but I see them everywhere.

Is it just me or is half of the left cheek missing?

>on Jow Forums
>doesn't instinctually know the FAMAS

If you aren’t going to shoot it

L85A1 - disgusting

L85A2 - it works!!!

L85A3 - how hard was this to begin with?

Also the m16 was a POS when it started its service life too, lets not forget all dem jams in Vietnam.

he's referring to the new one, dumb ass
>lets not forget all dem jams in Vietnam.
it was still infinitely more reliable than the M14

>was a POS
>was sabatoged because it wasn’t issued with cleaning kits in the fucking jungle because the fags from ww2 wanted their precious m14 instead because muh modern garand

>oh our M16 has some severe issues with the new powder and lack of cleaning kits, let's update it and the ammo and make a damn good rifle
>oh our L85 is having severe issues and breakages inherent to the design, let's deny it for 15 years and only allow huge public scandal to convince us to update it

ammunition issue
small peanuts compared to a bullpup platform with absolute shit ergonomics
>right side charging handle (left handed)
>right side ejection (right handed)
>separate safety and fire selector
>8 pounds empty and 11 pounds loaded with the 1970s tier scope

inb4 SA80 butthurt "bu-bu it still shoots bullet!"
all guns shoot bullets
the bergemn shot reliably enough
chauchat shot reliably enough
the m14 shot reliably enough
still doesn't make them obtuse fucking designs

still doesn't make them *not obtuse fucking designs

The gubmint will not buy new rifles. They'll spend money on muh healthcare and welfare instead. L85 will continue for at least another decade and probably longer, they wont replace them until the MoD directly tells the Cabinet that the rifles are falling apart.

Buy AR-15s, faggot.

Attached: M16a1m16a2m4m16a45wi.jpg (650x593, 61K)

>Also the m16 was a POS when it started its service life too
Literal sabotage that resulted in Congressional investigations. L85 is still objectively the worst primary small arm of any first world nation.

>11lb loaded

>>I see them everywhere

I want to commit a scandal.

Attached: l85a1 upotte_drawn_by_shira_nyoro__sample-7d67ba81dc4f052e7e4cdfd10319615c.jpg (850x531, 105K)

>worst
user I have bad news for you.

Attached: INSAS-644x362.jpg (644x362, 72K)

Follow our lead and buy HK416s :^)

>1970s tier scope

we don't use the SUSAT anymore we have ELCAN LDS

but yeah it is fucking heavy, the only saving grace is that the weight is evenly balanced at the pistol grip, it's not front heavy like the M4/M16

>Bong blaming America for his own country's incompetency
Well color me surprised. Maybe try getting rid of the communists that run your country and design rifles by committee.

L85 takes it in the bum

It's still that bad even in the A2 configuration?

> could have had .280 British
> US: 'haha nah we gonna fuck everyone's shit up and issue this so everyone has to copy us, fuck that small calibre shit'
> US (10 seconds later) 'haha nah fuck this bigger calibre shit'

Not at all. There's just been a bunch of brit related threads recently asking stupid questions, 'why did they do X, why didn't they do Y etc'. Just retards being retards, and they know that by vomiting out shit memes it'll likely get a response from the brit servicemen on here who know it isn't shit.

Ok, yeah that's pretty typical of us. lol

Eh nah just get your parliament to get ar-18s and send us your beautiful l85 and slr guns in surplus kits.

Attached: 41d.png (472x824, 178K)

Just go back to using l1a1.

>tfw no possessive gf
i dont want to continue living but i also dont want to die

Wait, what is that from?

Sorry, I don't know, I think it might be kekkan gun. I would post the title picture but it is too lewd.

There's a literal piece of poo under the sling

Ah aight, thanks anyway.

This

Because the only way the M16 is going to get replaced is if we go to polymer cased or caseless ammo (almost definitely the former since caseless blows) and once we do that there's going to be a lot of incentive for other NATO countries to adopt that cartridge. Since PCTA can't be chambered in conventional linear actions it will require an entirely new rifle as well.

t. 300lb range jew who's never had to carry a rifle farther than back and forth from the car

>the joke
>the stratosphere
>your head

This is the one issue on which I will set aside my patriotism to concede that the US fucked up hard. Although actually what we really should have had was .270 British, .280 was a neither fish nor fowl compromise to try and appease the US

Shame that after WW2 your spines never grew back.

>reading the wiki about this
Wew.

Attached: AMERICA.png (2863x568, 228K)

can't unsee

Hey its not our fault you brit bongs make shit bullpups

> last confirmed bayonet charge was Brits in Afghan
Yeah what a bunch of pussies

>Muslims bayoneting muslims is something to boast about

Cringe. I'd tell you to eat shit but you probably already do that regularly.

Attached: 1378901487201.jpg (451x1060, 137K)

>France and Britain decide to make the Concord supersonic plane
>US and USSR start flexing their muscles
>USSR steal Concord plans
>US decides to show how #1 they are, and start designing two planes, and bigger ones to boot
>Tu-144 crashes during unveiling
>Lockheed 2000 and Boeing 2707 are so over budget that the governments looks at the burning pile of money and decides to shelve the entire project
>Concord works just fine
>US passes laws that essentialy forbids supersonic travel over America.
You can talk about lack of spine, but there's only one passive aggressive bitch in this story. You insecure bully.

Thats a reliable and functional rifle though

> getting this assmad this quick
Something you wanna tell us..?

>using retarded nigger-tier tactics in the year of our Lord 1911+107
sasuga bongistan

y ruin your island nation with non-European girl-raping browns?

>Concord works just fine
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No. Concord was an economic and safety nightmare. As soon as the novelty wore off it just stopped being a viable way to make money.

And speaking as someone who used to live next to an airport, there is a damn good reason that supersonic travel over the continental United States was prohibited. People already get pissed off enough with regular planes flying over their houses. Imagine trying to sleep with sonic booms going off every couple hours.

This concludes another episode of assmad britbong blames the US for everything

Attached: 1517702313931.png (364x852, 131K)

>4MOA
>moving charging handle

its shit

Why ruin your entire nation and by extension the entire western world with lazy drug dealing Mexicans, girl raping gangbanging niggers and filthy scheming jews..?

>first world nation

indian detected

Just because American troops shit themselves anytime a car backfires and dump everything in a 180 arc towards it before calling in every support asset in the country doesn't mean other nations soldiers are as bad as yours.

nhentai.net/g/80362/

Cheers m8

Attached: Soup playing EYE.jpg (500x464, 46K)

Just buy C8 carbines so you can pretend you're not using an American rifle.
The SAS use them already anyway.
Oi bruv m8s theys made in the colonies they is

>my nation is literally too poor to afford enough bullets so we have to stab people with spears like cavemen
Cry more, yuropoor

> Americans can't fathom engaging the enemy in close combat to clear them out of a position instead of running away when the planes can't come
Fooken kek, my sides. Your military is too cheap to give your infantry sidearms..

We need some autistic, full auto rifle that shoots 22-250.

Attached: 1512358704673.png (1200x675, 1.08M)

>eating Chicken Vindapoo

Explains the teeth colour of most British people desu

Bongs never surplus shit. They had Maxim and Vickers guns sitting in storage until the 60's and 70's

I know but they should. They'd save a ton of money buying new shit by selling their old shit to us.

So we get their SLR's now then in 40 years we get their SA80's?

>All these angry Pakis ITT trying to shill their shit rifle
The SA80 why the third world shouldn't be allowed to design rifle

>yuropoors can't fathom the idea of shooting someone at close range
>hurr durr u should take completely unnecessary risks and use objectively less effective weapons because muh caveman spic-tier machismo
I realize you probably can't understand what it's like to have a military that actually has a budget, since you spend all of your TV license money on gibesmedats, but we use fire support instead of knives for the same reason that we cook on stoves instead of burning hobo barrels.

> the virgin American cowers in fear waiting for support while the chad Brit fixes bayonets and assaults the position
SEETHING

>not a single accident during 30 years
>actually profitable during most of its carreer, including the late nineties up until its retirement
Drinking the militaro-industrial Kool Aid yet again, I see.

>there is a damn good reason that supersonic travel over the continental United States was prohibited
Yeah, I'm sure that if the boeing 2707 had been produced, the uncorruptible government of the US of A would have issued the same prohibition
You were outdone technologically and couldn't live with it, that's all.
And as usual, you resolved it with an utter lack of class.

For once, just admit that you couldn't stand not being number one; show some spine.

>the troglodyte yuropoor screeches like a chimpanzee at the concept of technology he can't afford
A B S O L U T E L Y O B S E S S E D

Attached: 1531432591648.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

he said first world pajeet

>not a single accident during *27* years
Other than, you know, exploding on the runway

Also ftfy

>Drinking the militaro-industrial Kool Aid yet again, I see
>anything that conflicts with my opinions is a conspiracy
Both British Airways and Air France gave a bevy of reasons for the cancellation. The main one was insufficient demand. There just weren't enough passengers to justify the ridiculous maintenance costs needed to keep a plane in the air that was so fundamentally unreliable that it required an engineer on the plane at all times. The speed of air travel has actually gone down significantly as planes have advanced in technology because once the novelty wore off the vast majority of people realized that they'd rather have cheap air travel than fast air travel. Super high-speed airliners are fundamentally inefficient, because they run into the law of diminishing returns very quickly. The same thing is true of super-heavy airliners like the 747 and A380. They look really impressive in a playground dick measuring contest but the fact of the matter is that a smaller, slower but more cost-efficient plane just makes more business sense.

>Yeah, I'm sure that if the boeing 2707 had been produced, the uncorruptible government of the US of A would have issued the same prohibition
Unlike your borderline-3rd world police state. The number of people who would be super pissed off about being subjected to sonic booms on a regular basis vastly outnumber the number of people who can afford to fly on supersonic aircraft. You can do the math yourself. These are just a couple of many reasons why no country has bothered to build a supersonic airliner since Concorde. Including yours.

>You were outdone technologically and couldn't live with it
Your inferiority complex is showing. Just face it, you're nothing but a pathetic ghost of a once-proud Empire that has been in decline since the 19th century, crying desperately to an empty room: "b-but we wuz SST n shiet"

Attached: erectus.jpg (636x656, 39K)

No, Brits aren't adverse to support, just American support. Seeing as the Americans have the tendency to drop 500lb bombs on their allies instead of the enemy...

Fuck off faggot, I'd never trade this rifle for anything but new tech. Anyone who says they would trade this either hasn't used it or listens to too many memes. It's perfectly balanced on the centre (hence how the Rifles can hold it at the trail), it's reliable and rugged af and easy as shit to maintain. Fuck all you haters.

>tfw we could have the EM-2 as the service rifle
>instead got fucked over by america

Attached: em2 (2).jpg (2876x952, 363K)

Why are there so many bullpup haters ? I remember all of the FAMAS myth made up to pretend the rifle was shit when it is a completly operable service rifle.

Attached: french grug.png (485x443, 41K)

>perfectly balanced on the centre
Shooter comfort = gone

because people like their guns big and long

Attached: FAL-bullpup-left.jpg (800x394, 54K)

It's perfectly comfortable for me and most people who aren't pansies. Having the balance on the centre is great for me as I can easily shoulder it and adjust its position in my shoulder due to it being controlled by the pistol grip because of the way it is balanced.

1000lb bombs
The craters are there to this day

>France and Britain sound the fanfares before they even start doing anything
>while everyone else is already in full swing
>USSR makes their design fly first
>frogs'n'chips screeches about theft
>complete disregard for the actually completely different engineering underneath the "delta-wing dart plane" visage
>Americans have an itch to flex muscle
>Americans aren't idiots, make a half-year-long sonic boom test above major population areas
>people are hella pissed
>ban supersonic flights over any populated area
>you can now only go supersonic above oceans and deserts, and have to stop breaking the sound barrier before the nearest big city appears on the horizon
Western Europe is so sad it's annoying

What do you use your other hand for?
How fine is your trigger pull with a tired hand?
Bullpups are for weekend shooters who go to pop 2 mags at the range. No army that's actually getting any results anywhere is using them. Bongs can get fucked like they did back then by Eugene's Little Armalite.

The other hand supports the weapon. If your trigger hand gets fatigued you're gripping it too tightly. More to the point, given the AR pattern rifles are more front heavy, especially with LLMs and other shit on them, how do you maintain a good point of aim with a tired arm? I've used both and the L85 wins hands down for balance. Less felt recoil too.

Go fuck yourself you fat basement operator. The trigger pull is nice and easy, and the left arm is used for holding the rifle up and reloading. You keep your right hand on your pistol grip at all times. We get results like Sierra Leone, Falklands and all the shit we did in the Mid East prior to your Saudi overlords fucking everyone there over. Oh, and how's your precious IRA doing today you greasy shit?