Ok Jow Forumsfags

I'm looking for a pistol , more specificaly a revolver. i'd like it to be accurate but also with considerable stopping power.
any suggestions?

Attached: db.jpg (2000x1500, 590K)

44 special

Any Ruger 357

Define your parameters for accurate and what is most likely to be shot with said revolver. Are we talking people? bears? small deer?

Any 6 inch .44 magnum.
Sight radius forgives so many sins.

try it full power, if that's too much, load specials.

He said stopping powa

or power in general

forgot to mention im a noob at guns

perhaps small game and self defense,
accurate meaning it will hit a rabbit?

also whats the difference between 44 and 45?
they are a close number and many revolvers chamber that caliber

>considerable stopping power
By what metric do you measure stopping power?

look for things with 8" of barrel.

nearly all wheels in that range will do what you are looking for.

Attached: 1393209439066.jpg (2400x1500, 216K)

just not to light is what I mean
something in the middle so its not to weak but also doesn't recoil

In that case any ruger 44 mag

Can't go wrong.

Attached: .44 magnum Model 29.jpg (1000x750, 117K)

Every revolver will recoil. Every firearm recoils. Newton's 3rd law applies.
.357 is more powerful than any common autoloader handgun cartridge. You don't need a .44 mag to down a human

>but also doesn't recoil
All guns recoil to some degree, champ.

as much I mean
im not an idiot

.45 Colt is a fast manstopper.
.44 Special is slightly beneath it in speed and mass.

.44 magnum is a roaring motherfucker of a cartridge, but quite useable in big heavy guns.

>The greatest handgun ever made
>The Colt Single Action Army.

Attached: the greatest handgun ever made.jpg (1530x860, 90K)

Find a used S&W Model 10 with a 4" barrel to get you started. Will be hella fun and pleasant to shoot. Will kill the shit out of rabbits and other small game. You can find a nice used one for $300ish and uses cheap ammo too so lots of good practice.

Attached: Smith & Wesson - Military and Police.jpg (1200x587, 144K)

If new production get a Ruger GP100, maybe an SP101 3" if you prefer the smaller frame size.

If you're ok with used get a Ruger Security Six. They can be had for almost nothing and are rock solid, yet a bit lighter than the GP-100.
Used classic S&Ws are also great. Old K frame model 10s and N frame 28s are common and not very expensive. The fit/finish is also superb but do your due diligence checking the timing before putting your cash down. A little play at full lock is fine, but if it's excessive you will encounter serious problems.

.357 Magnum is king for newbie revolver shooters. You can choot the cheaper/lower recoil .38spl for practice and you have full power .357 available when you want it. A +P capable .38 only is fine too, but just not quite as good when you can get both. That's why I recommend the used Ruger Security Six above all.

any that are particularly accurate?

pistol is a handgun, and revolver is a handgun, but a revolver is not a pistol.

Ruger Super Blackhawk or S&W Model 29.

Rest assured you will be the weak point in accuracy for any of these options. And I vote Ruger vaquero in 45lc