What do you guys think about the napa 4003 fuel filter? I won't get put on any watch lists for ordering one, will I?

What do you guys think about the napa 4003 fuel filter? I won't get put on any watch lists for ordering one, will I?

Attached: napa-4003.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=med677Ewmmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodburn_bank_bombing
homedepot.com/p/Drill-America-1-2-in-28-Carbon-Steel-Hex-Re-Threading-Die-DWTSH1-2-28/305502968?gclid=CjwKCAjwh9_bBRA_EiwApObaOHLeS0Xqi_RusHhmeq94XqrSTJyb5xvieLm1Iss_7qnbgUtlWKjQDBoCQAsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CIjtrouT9twCFQEHPwodaSYJKw
youtube.com/watch?v=xDn6RUDuA3U
thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/04/foghorn/sig-sauer-sues-atf-calling-muzzle-brake-silencer/amp/
amazon.com/4003-Napa-Gold-Fuel-Filter/dp/B017UMLWKC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw alone in thread
brb killing myself

Attached: sad-megumin.png (767x720, 755K)

Don't do that user!

By the way, do you own any dogs?

>not going to wally world and buying a thread adapter and fuel filter in cash

Buy it piece by piece , not all at once, certain groups are watching them carefully. Also, depending on what caliber you plan on using, you may want to grab a few extra filters as they muck up quick.

Wow this thread is relevant to what I finished today.

Attached: Snapchat-1708568905.jpg (1080x1920, 394K)

would freeze plugs work? also, how can i buy piece by piece without using my name or address if the local stores don't have it?
>wally world doesn't have it
fug
that's a nice solvent trap. how well does it clean the gun and remove noise pollution?

Attached: napa-4003-freeze-plug.jpg (500x335, 11K)

Then auto-zone.

Just finished it today, I have a decibel tester and will be CLEANING my gun tomorrow.

They only have FRAM filter replacements rather than the fuel filters. I was about to take my chances with the sellers on ebay that provide a 1/2-28 threading on the end cap, but realized that the government is watching what I order for my future tractor build.

>But why would there be a thread about fuel filters on Jow Forums instead of /o/?

Attached: ATF proof dog.jpg (464x678, 25K)

It's so I can build a tractor for my gun.

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=med677Ewmmo

Really?
I assumed these filters would be relatively easy to get.

Yeah, so did I, but the Napa 4003 is pretty much nonexistent outside the chinese sellers on ebay who provide a complementary 1/2-28 threading end cap, for tractors.

>yfw an actual farmer gets busted for being one of these because he needed it for a tractor

Walmart keeps video of every transaction. That's how they busted the two guys in Oregon who bought a prepaid phone with cash and used it to set off a bomb at a bank.

Even at the sporting goods checkout in the back?

what does it matter atf man? they dont really need evidence of the transaction if they already caught you with it. What is there some autist sitting there comparing footage making sure the same guys arent buying fuel filters and thread kebabs?

proof

Where do you live? You can get a wix 24003 which are exactly the same. If you live in Canada, you can get a napa 4003 from NAPA Canada it's 150 bucks.

>c*nada

I agree with this guy. Tell us where you live, man.

I made one. It looks like ass but works well. Made the cleaning process much quieter.

I live at:
99 New York Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20226

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodburn_bank_bombing

Dorman 555-098 expansion plugs fit inside.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodburn_bank_bombing
I remember this both men were inbred knuckle draggers but they built a good bomb, none the less
Bruce and Joshua Turnidge were construction workers who had maintained a close, if sometimes rocky, relationship since Joshua was a young boy. Bruce had maintained vehement pro-gun and anti-government views for many years.[5] Joshua joined the U.S. Navy at the age of 21 but received a medical discharge after a Navy psychologist stated that he was a danger to himself and others.

wig
mustache
beard

if you can half ass theater prosthetics thats even better

oh and obviously you use fakes for all three

Attached: 8zkcmVk[1].png (533x515, 414K)

Threading a bit of metal to allow the part to fit a tractor is pretty easy. I'm not sure why people even fuss with ebay stuff when you can build what you need to fix the damn thing right.

homedepot.com/p/Drill-America-1-2-in-28-Carbon-Steel-Hex-Re-Threading-Die-DWTSH1-2-28/305502968?gclid=CjwKCAjwh9_bBRA_EiwApObaOHLeS0Xqi_RusHhmeq94XqrSTJyb5xvieLm1Iss_7qnbgUtlWKjQDBoCQAsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CIjtrouT9twCFQEHPwodaSYJKw

>by the way do you own any dogs
Underrated kek

Attached: PSX_20180818_034823.jpg (1440x1736, 213K)

why would you be on a list for ordering a suppressor? I can get one without any extra shit in eu

Just don't do anything fucking dumb and you will be fine. Assuming you have private land to shoot on and don't take it to the local range like a dip shit.

Ordered my shit all together off Amazon and no scary boogeyman came to my door because they have bigger fish to fry. Feds are fucking morons, look at the people they catch in just about every illegal suppressor/machine gun incident. It's some mouthbreather that managed to be even dumber than the Feds themselves.

>being this new

r/woosh

Reminds me of a guy I knew many years ago. He'd sell guns at a flea market. I'm talking he'd bring 40-50 a week. Now here's where he got caught; not only had he knowingly sold to criminals, he kept Bills of Sales for everything and was even willing to show cops his "binder" when they came calling about a gun. Boom, selling without an FFL and a slew of other charges, would have never caught him but he insisted on Bill of Sales for EVERY transaction (why I never bought from him) and the black dude that did the murder had the fucker in his pocket when he was caught.

Solventtrapsdirect.com
Totalityindustries.com

Attached: IMG_0570.png (640x1136, 1.12M)

There was this old man that had a little antique/rummage/estate shop that did similar in a small town I used to live in. He would sell guns he got in estate auctions in his shop. Granted, it would maybe be 2 or 3 a year. All I ever saw in his store were a few single-shot shotguns. I don’t think he had any malicious intentions, just didn’t know any better. I think a boogeyman came and paid him a visit, and he stopped selling them.

Literally walk to your nearest NAPA and get one. They have dozens at mine.

>aluminum
Uh, I wouldn't use this long for pistol or rifle calibers
Rim fire should be fine

Attached: IMG_0574.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

>what is 7075 aluminum

"The defense also claimed the deaths would have never happened if Hakim did not set off the bomb by allegedly hitting it with a hammer and prying it open with a crowbar.[8]"

>looks like a bomb boys
>bring me my hammer

7075 baffles are only rated for 22lr bro

>Locr Lirick

What did they mean by this?

Bro and by bro I mean never my bro faggot, you're wrong.

kek

Prove it queermayng.
Bet you aren't even in the ATF's system.

Just go to napa and get 34.3mm freeze plugs for 70 cents each also you need a center jig and some dowels to concave them so they can stack cleanly

Attached: tenor[1].gif (240x162, 847K)

Do a backflip

Walking home today, some fucker bumped into me and instantly started talking shit about aluminum being the best metal. I tried to remain calm and explain to him that iron was actually the best metal, but he wouldn't take a hint. He started throwing around words like "rust" and I lost it. Punched him right in his aluminum loving fuck face.

I hate aluminum so goddamn much.

>What do you guys think about the napa 4003 fuel filter?

Is it wrong that I want to buy a few, just to use as fuel filters?

god help you when that 7075 begins to exfoliate from intergranular corrosion.

Fuck off iron faggot
I bet you make alloys with carbon and chromium you little bitch boy

Oh hey, I have that controller

Anyone ever tried this with, a uhhh, fuel line that has to reciprocate in order to pump? Isn't the extra weight too much in order to cycle or is there a way to rig up a poor man's Nielson device?

>talks shit on rust
>gets corrosion because it touched water and another conductive metal

>not using carbon fiber
you sound like a bitch

I have this muzzle brake

Attached: ml8fNG54kfZD6K33aVa3d8g.jpg (225x219, 5K)

Building a suppressor is 100% legal as long as you submit a form 4, you pay the tax, and are approved by the BATFags.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDn6RUDuA3U

Who's talking about suppressors user?

We just want efficiently running automobiles here.

Attached: 1519542340002.jpg (846x716, 99K)

So clearly this model is only for small cars?

How did you build/acquire the housing for the brake?

Yes. Think small tractors instead of giant tractors.

Attached: 1523683214856.png (990x682, 580K)

You're clearly in the wrong thread friend. Only clean running automobiles here.

>Only clean running automobiles here

Attached: joe-dirt-daytona.jpg (736x491, 94K)

Form 1 to build, Form 4 to buy.

>Underrated kek
you mean wildly overused joke thats been posted to the same effect a couple thousand times?

>how to spot a newfag 101

What is this autism and where can i watch more?

Alright, I'll make sure I don't blow up any banks and leave the phone I used behind, after I buy an oil filter.

anyone made a filter for a 12ga fuel line?

>actually using oil filter internals at rifle pressures
If you're gonna be retarded and fuck around with Title II shit, at least go full retard and pick one of these up from Wish.

Attached: wishmuzzlebreak.png (447x588, 145K)

Get a fucking vice you crow-magnum!!

*Snicker*

>Mosey on over to the Syrup thread
>They’re building full-autos and posting guides, building suppressors and basement subguns and having meets where ex-mil types, high-speed-low-drag competition types and every kind of autist in between are crushing jars of moonshine, sacrificing goats, shooting fireworks at each other and cratering roads with explosives among other things
Shit, I kinda wanna visit Canada now...

Attached: 29A14B3A-5D1C-4892-8F8A-B343D716EAA1.png (295x396, 171K)

Sig is in a lawsuit with the atf over that style of break
thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/04/foghorn/sig-sauer-sues-atf-calling-muzzle-brake-silencer/amp/

well I have been running a fram on my
'1985 mercury m&p 15-22 capri' and the inside of the filter housing has broken and it rattles around when I shoot it, sometimes it makes a richochete noise

such a great automobile, would not reccomend running it with fram.

Attached: 20180728_104622.jpg (1328x747, 216K)

What do you put that in though?

>Go to store
>Buy Amazon gift card with cash
>Create account in fake name and burner email address
>Order filter to Amazon locker
>Get email with code
>Retrieve item
>Filter in peace
Pic Unrelated

Attached: TickRemoval.jpg (629x784, 53K)

>Same user here
If you choose this method, here is a link: amazon.com/4003-Napa-Gold-Fuel-Filter/dp/B017UMLWKC
Pic Related

Attached: 4003 Filter.png (1410x282, 70K)

SD Tactical Arms too, if you need to boost your cleaning.

>step up niggas

Attached: a0b7d433-2a4b-4757-8dcb-833776ccd925.jpg (960x1280, 145K)

Sdta can't sell traps anymore cause they sell silencers.

Attached: 46f47a7d-f618-45bb-8a90-89275ce9425d.jpg (1280x960, 194K)

> not just wrapping it in duct tape.

No. You will be fine.

>gets sent to the same address still
Oof, better luck next time chief.
Just buy the fucking thing. Better yet, skip all that bullshit, walk to NAPA and buy one in person.
Why does EVERYONE here overcomplicate the fuck out of these.

1) the lawsuit has been over for a while now.
2) theirs was threaded on the ends so it could readily take sleeves/covers.

Lol, the amazon frequently bought together for these says it all.

>looks like a bomb boys
>bring me my hammer
What, did they fly in one of the ANA's EOD guys to deal with it?

Hope you centerdrilled or it was centerdrilled before you cut it in case the drill bit walked

They are centered

Attached: 27f9f6eb-fc73-4c6b-b8ad-1229ae42dd54.jpg (960x1280, 178K)

Is that motherfucking TAP MAGIC™ I spy?