Budk what the fuck

$130 for nigger tier weaponry, what in the holy fuck are they smoking?

Attached: 20180818_024430.jpg (3425x1613, 2.83M)

Also improvised weapons thread

Imagine volley firing this

>$130
>Doesn't come with the pipe

Attached: 1456541080189.gif (176x244, 1.08M)

who? sauce

What's next? A fucking block of steel and a picture of a 1911?

Attached: 1441691306144.jpg (450x577, 87K)

It's a dude, Sarina Valentina.

Well shit.

Milk that edgy too-young-to-buy-guns teenager money.

Can't blame them

>tfw was online in mid-2000's buying AK parts kits for $75 since I couldn't buy guns yet
>tfw those AK kits are worth a shitload of money now since they were earlier kits with intact barrels

This is one screeching leftist away from a new ATF letter

They're stealin my ideas!

Attached: IMG_7682.jpg (1994x360, 155K)

Wouldn't this be less than $30 in materials?

I’ve always wanted to build a 12 gauge spear.
A slam fire shotgun, but the barrel is 6 inches long.
The firing pin and outer pipe is welded to a longer piece of metal stick.
When you throw/stab with spear, gun goes off.
I also want to try this idea for a ballistic glove.

Attached: download.jpg (330x153, 8K)

It’s literally cheaper and easier to just get a $99 Wally World turkshit Beretta clone

Attached: 75D541B8-5C98-443E-908C-B12B6FEFE30D.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

hey it comes with a barrel, firing pin and a safety pin!

We at the ATF have decided to ban plumbing pipes. Any questions?

They're throwing a fit over "non-standard" AR uppers, what makes you think they won't pilpul their way into banning these kits?

Attached: ddd.jpg (275x183, 6K)

You realize a bang stick is already a thing, right?

bullet firing arrows too

Attached: IMG_7978.jpg (1037x691, 154K)

There's still a budk catalog?

I guess the would the pipe be the receiver by US law?

Not if you're underage or a convicted felon, so most of BudK's audience is excluded.

Haha these things. They literally only work if you hit a solid surface such as a tree or a concrete wall. If you hit anything fleshy they won't go off. Well, 93.7% of the time won't.

I remember coming home from middle school excited to flip through the new catalog and getting my mom to buy me edgy Chinese junk knives

Don't let your dreams be memes user

They need to add a spring loaded firing system. Some kind of inertial slip firing pin that is retained in place by the inertial force of the arrow releasing and is fired by a sudden rearward acceleration. It cant rely on impact.

>Literally says it's made with $25 worth of materials
The audacity

>Barrel included

Genius motherfuckers. Watch them start selling AR barrels when printed lowers become prevalent

same people that make inserts to turn your flaregun into a handgun.

It explodes and half of the line is dead

That's not what it says at all you retard.

That's friggin kewl

That is full on retarded, but it's $130 because the barrel is (presumably) an actual barrel made from a blank rather than a piece of hardware store pipe. The pipes that people use for DIY shotguns are typically larger than they should be (this reduces chamber pressure) which is part of the reason why they don't blow up.

My local wal-mart actually had a sale on those, so I got one in 20 gauge for 75 bucks. They're damn good guns for what they are.

I've got another one.
A gun that fires spears.
I call the 'harpoon'.

I want one but they don’t stock them here

kek

I hear that the trigger is garbage, but it's an easy fix to tweak the spring so it's nicer.

I should've known. The bit where it decides to cover its mouth was cute and feminine. Too feminine in fact that I feel as if it just read about or already had an idea of what feminine behavior women should exhibit. Most women aren't that feminine though.

Sounds dangerous, dont drop the arrow. There would have to be a safety pin or something. Pull it out just before you draw

By spear, I think you meant to say arrow.

>are typically larger than they should be (this reduces chamber pressure) which is part of the reason why they don't blow up.
Larger as in thickness or in width of space in barrel?

I was confused for a second and thought her nips were wildly dancing around...

Space of barrel. The bore diameter is a bit larger than typical 12ga

The 3/4" pipe normally used for 12-gauge shells has a bore just over 10 gauge -- this does three things:
>No need to ream chamber
Pretty self-explanatory, it makes the build easier for people without tools. (Normally the chamber is larger than the bore, to allow for the thickness of the plastic hull.)
>Wider shot column
The same weight of shot offers less resistance to gas expansion as it spreads to fill a larger bore. This lowers pressure.
>Gas blowing past wad
This lowers pressure directly, though the effect may be anywhere from negligible to substantial, depending on the type of wad/shotcup the ammo is loaded with.

And by arrow you mean lawn dart.