This is it boys

This is it boys
SkyKangs are going crazy
The Chatter’s nuts but indecipherable
No idea what’s going on, but it’s big
You have 45 minutes, maybe an hour tops before every normie knows something is up
Problem is, you are a brainlet that has made no preparations
Even worse, you are the poorest of poorfag
You scrape up your life savings
$244.28
That’s all you have, along with one hour of time, to get ready for the big one before the shelves are dry and there’s pandemonium in the streets.
Wut do?

Attached: DB60D300-240F-4C41-8F73-8774E2A90485.jpg (500x309, 29K)

Die.

Buy a 200 dollar shotgun from Walmart and spend the rest on shells

then fill your bathtub with water and start digging

Attached: jHQIo.jpg (1600x1225, 449K)

I was wondering about the bath tub thing. I have 2 bathrooms in my house, and I have a few of those 20 dollar life straws, what would I have to do to stagnant bath tub water during the happening to be able to drink it? Would the lifestraw work or would i have to bleach and boil it?

if your bathtub was clean and you put a tarp over it you'd probably drink all the water before it started to get slimey. if it did, your life straws would be fine, probably for about double their gallon ratings filtering it, or you could boil it, or bleach it. no need to do even two let alone all three.

Whiskey and cigarettes, a tank of gas. I’m going to the last place that I was truly happy at, wait for the blast wave or get drunk and fall to my death off the cliff. Either way, with all the chaos, my death would probably be overlooked by those I know.

Define clean. My bath tub is like not discolored or anything but I'm sure theres residual semen and shampoo and hair hanging out lol

clean would be bleach washed before filling, you'd also need to seal the drains. i bought a few tub bladders so i wouldn't need to bother.

Burn it with fire.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you post this multiple times

Jack off and shit everywhere.

Oh yea well of course I was just asking as if I had to fill it with no time to prep

If Shit is hitting the fan in an hour... I already have a list of place to "hit" and have a "crew" that is briefed on their job and what they are to get....goes something like this.... Sporting goods store(Guns ammo)...Pharmacy(Everything).... Grocery stores(non perishables)... Dealership (4x4's)... Farm supply (generators, Seeds)... All will be held on lock down by heavily armed men until we have what we want/need...

it still shouldn't be too bad. poor fag version of tub bladders is 2 nested garbage bags in a cardboard box.

I'd prolly just fill the tub up outright because like that other user said, I'd drink it before it went bad

hope none of your buddies get killed stealing cans of soup, or do you plan to put it all on credit cards?

Look how to make a water filter. It's very simple, most exotic material required is fucking charcoal. Run it through that and boil it.

If you're starting with tap water and keeping it in a relatively clean container such as a bathtub (even a dirty one is still "relatively clean" assuming there's not algae growing in it already), there's really no reason to bother filtering. What are you going to filter out, a few of your own pubes? Just boil and drink.

It'd take me an hour to get to the nearest town. So I guess I'd go shoot my couple neighbors in the head and then take what I want.

Depends on how long that shit sits

Buy 80 more rounds for my Barrett and perch myself on the boat. Watch Bellingham fight the inevitable from atop my boat.

Lol Washington fag

I like this. I'll meet you there.

Aren't you a WAfag too? Or does the rest of the country know where Bellingham is for some reason?

It's called Google,and fuck no I dont want to live on the cucked coast you fucking homosexual

What matter is going to get into it though? It's in your house, it's not like you're going to be drinking mud. Pick out the pubes and dead spiders with your fingers if it really bothers you. The boiling is what actually makes it safe to drink.
This is in contrast to a wilderness situation, where drinking mud is actually unhealthy so filtration is a high-priority item. If you were drawing water from a clean lake or stream you wouldn't bother to filter, just like your bathtub.

Bacteria, algae, semen residue.

I'm here for fishing. Born and raised LA. Spend some months in Alaska every year, oregon, and Washington. Eatcoast is full of niggers, west coast is full of degenerate white people. I chose the west coast.

Which are made harmless by boiling, not filtration.

Hundreds if not thousands of small uninhabited islands on the coast. Access to unlimited food also a fucking rain forest so water is pretty easy to find. Also you could sail up north. the northern coast of bc is sparsely inhabited wilderness. Best way to survive is to avoid contact with others. This nigger will outlive us all

buy 244 dollars worth of gasoline
burn the local tobacco field
smoke the worlds largest cigarette ever made
die happy in a cloud of carcinogens

>Which are made harmless
No, they aren't. Plenty of bacteria produce toxins or are toxic even after they are killed, shit needs filtered.

What the fuck is growing in your bath tub

displaced Washingtonian here, somehow 1/3 people know where bellingham and redmond are, its spooky.
currently being held hostage by tobacco plantation owners in north carolina, send help.

k
That is fucking weird man.

Anyway the recovery team was en route, unfortunately they ran into sunshine and out of coffee and had to turn back. You're on your own, godspeed.

Help isn't on the way, You send help back to us.

most of the weird emofags I know here have a lot of oddly specific knowledge about Washington state even tho we are like 1700 miles away, also why didn't you send folk from the east. they like the sun ;(.

>why didn't you send folk from the east. they like the sun
We tried, they said something along the lines of "fuck you fucking commies, quit calling us West Idaho. Also we're seceding and joining Idaho".

I mean, it's not like you'd have to pay it back...

just gotta hope the world ends, and that your credit is good.

Because I post it every time. I just want to die, but I have too many people and things depending on me and I can’t let them down

Go to Walmart and buy:
>materials to make a cheap slamfire shotgun (~$20)
>some 12 gauge shells ($10)
>cheap pocket knife ($5)
>water filter ($10)
>decent flashlight ($5)
>multiple emergency blankets ($10)
>first aid kit ($20)
>cheap but durable bag ($20)
>small cook set ($15)
>20 lb bag of rice ($10)
>a few cans of SPAM ($10)
>some cans of soup ($10)
>oatmeal ($5)