Tasteful Gun-Related Apparel

I’m not talking about tactical clothing, really just graphic shirts, hoodies, and the like. I hate over the top shirts that scream “I’m a badass” or “I’m packing,” those are terrible. Anyone know of decent designs that aren’t too cringe-heavy? Pic related is nice.

I’m talking WEAPONS RELATED, not just outdoor cool shit. Specifically guns, not so much into knives and what not.

Attached: image.jpg (600x671, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forgedfromfreedom.com/collections/mac-military-arms-channel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a child if you put any label or symbolism on your shirts.

Attached: IMG_20180730_181509.jpg (983x1024, 124K)

I bet you're suuuuuuuper fun to be around.

I saw some shirts with some old gun logos like H&R and Iver Johnson. They looked neato

Attached: 1531271369167.jpg (680x510, 94K)

The MAC collection at Forged from Freedom has a few good ones.
forgedfromfreedom.com/collections/mac-military-arms-channel

Attached: ant.jpg (225x300, 16K)

“iPack” are you shitting me

There are two kinds of people who would wear this, try hard posers or people who actually believe this.

Unfortunately for us Jow Forums is filled with both

reddit alert

Attached: Yado Playing his trumpet.jpg (598x582, 127K)

Nope. There's some very cringe worthy stuff.

I only wear surplus at the range, ruined many pairs of pants/shirts before realizing to just buy some cheap ass camo and not give a shit.

Having looked through them, no, not really.

>those pics
Does fucking Mac shitpost on Jow Forums?!?

Attached: 1530884853952.gif (225x225, 117K)

How else is everyone at the grocery store supposed to know how much I hate liberals and fags?

glorious

Attached: 1504834029818.jpg (320x375, 16K)

>graphic trees
>hoodies
>tasteful
Plebbit-tier response.
This is implied by an user utilizing the site and not much of an insult here. Lurk more.

Attached: 1T5vLSQ.jpg (870x422, 128K)

*tees

Attached: 1593322_02_savage_mod_1899_22hp_640.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>Supreme Gentleman Status

Button your shirt, you embarassing slob

Attached: s-l225.jpg (178x225, 12K)

How old are you?
How many people do you see off Jow Forums?

I got a few IV8888 man can shirts from a few years ago before I grew up. Now they're exclusively relaxing at home shirts.

>vodka drunk vatnik inside me is yelling at the top of his lungs for me to buy pic related with my worthless capitalist dollars this instant for Mother Russia
>penny-pinching jew inside me yelling at the top of his lungs suggesting I can buy 20 shirts at a thrift store for the same price and I don't need to spend $20 right now
>tfw

Attached: MAC-TULA-Classic-Logo_T-shirt-Military-Green_MAC003_800x.jpg (800x800, 33K)

I think graphic tees look nice. I used to worry about being free advertising for companies but that only crossed my mind until I was around 12 when I started getting other shit to worry about

Copped this a few years back, never wore it because the fit is shit

This is why I’m cautious of buying graphic tees, especially gun related ones.

Attached: 430C0FA2-B366-4B73-A897-D9C65DD85BA6.jpg (600x589, 23K)

The manufacturer logo ones are probably the best. The Sig bashing ones aren't terrible. But see I doubt it.

These nigs defending dressing like a Mormon door to door soul saver

Attached: 1531928603105.png (800x500, 723K)

>his shirt doesn't have a collar
fuck off you probably don't even wear a belt

gotta love local shit

Attached: mr horse on a shirt.jpg (540x771, 155K)

Attached: front.jpg (470x560, 131K)

My Lionheart Industries shirt fits pretty fucking well still.

I do, its what my holster holds on to

Attached: 885ee6a99a5771279c866fffbb27349a--shirt-sayings-my-dad.jpg (335x380, 18K)

Attached: if-it-s-brown-it-s-down-t-shirt.jpg (1000x1000, 58K)

Only slightly related, but i love that line from Clueless when the dad tells the guy, "i have a 45, a shovel, and no one will miss you." then goes back to whatever he was doing. Not all over the top like they usually put in shows and movies.

See at least 50 people a day between going to work, at work, and going home, more on karaoke night.
Thinking something is acceptable because every slovenly manchild on the street you see is clad in a food stain encrusted graphic tee and coonball shorts is sad.
Course where I am nobody can be fucked to even wear a shirt anymore so they can show off their repulsive tattoos.
I got hired on at my job on top of work record for 'looking like I give a shit' boss point blank told me that.

Attached: Lot_28__2__large.jpg (640x480, 201K)

I wear a button-down and pressed jeans/corduroys/slacks anytime I'm not in uniform or in the woods/on the range. One doesn't have to dress like a slob to find a long-winded, pretentious jackass to be just that.

Go for it OP, you will be the envy of the Walmart McDonalds with your AR-15 tshirt.
Getting to the heart of the matter, if TapOut graphic tshirts are 'tasteful' then why are you too good for them?

Attached: images.jpg (215x235, 8K)

You know a graphic t-shirt can be literally anything with "art" or whatever printed on it, right? Or was moving the goalposts to Affliction shit your only chance at saving face?

Attached: ufkr.png (409x563, 200K)

Might I recommend an ever-classy Triple Lupus Lunar Jersey? The nicer ones illuminate at dusk. Be sure to wear an extra cargo capacity pair of khakis for your crumpets and monocle and such.

Attached: 71sk8HD7M9L._SX425_.jpg (425x385, 23K)

The stuff in OP IS Ed Hardy levels of bad.
If anything it's an improvement because ed isn't shoving some half-baked political message down your throat. Graphic tees are either juvenile or some brand isn't cutting you in on those sweet sweet child slave labor profit margins to advertise for them. Either way it's not tasteful or dignified and a relic from the Smashmouth- era that is hopefully soon buried by the sands of time.

>tasteful
>dignified

Neither are t-shirts as a rule, but you don't wear them to a dinner or to an indoor job ya fucking dunce. You wear them when you're bumming around the property or running errands on the weekend or working out.

Clearly these are things you must not do. I'm gonna tell ya this, take it as you will but I speak from experience. If you're this tight-assed about what people wear in their free time at 23, it's gonna be an unpleasant road ahead.

Not gun related, but still

Attached: Rock-OD-1024.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

Why don’t you go try to start a pun thread on plebitt?

>some

All of that shit is pure cringe, Double Satan.

The point is none of that shit is tasteful. Casual wear is fine, but don’t expect anyone to complement you on your clever bumper sticker chest. People wear graphics that they like, asking what they should like is just sad.

Nobody asked what they should like, people are simply posting what they like and some people agree or don't. Nobody is really expecting anything out of a t-shirt other than maybe a head nod if somebody gets it. You're very pent up, my guy. We won't always like what everybody does, especially not those who enslave themselves to trends or poorly-groomed lifestyles. Ya know what ya do? You go home, have a whiskey with a beer chaser, give your woman or your palm a good dicking, toke your pipe/cigar/chew and get on to bed or whatever you're gonna do. Don't walk around with it man. I work with America's cringiest, most trend-driven demographic for a living, but ya gotta let it go.

Anything as long it's not some boomer shit like the stuff MAC shills on his channel. If the design is subtle and would look good outside of a firearm related context it's good to go. Nothing too obvious that screams
"Hurrr durr I'm into guns I'm so clever"

>Not proudly wearing your mustard stained white XXL big mac attack shirt

Attached: 1492994437922.jpg (558x800, 217K)

The only two good designs

Theres one like that but its an SMLE muzzle instead
anyone know here that is?

You fucking hack fraud

>gun realted apparel
>tasteful
Kek

>od green
>murrican flag on one sleeve
>"forged free" on the other
>major soviet arsenal logo on the front
Ughhh...

Attached: DE86B66E-1F01-42FC-BD07-3A03A566621F.jpg (750x880, 249K)

>magnificent brass paperweight
>full sized replica of a knuckle duster
Nice

I AM TRASH MAN

Attached: IMG_37191.jpg (1152x2048, 319K)

Attached: blam blam.jpg (440x440, 20K)

>I don't need to spend $20 right now
user are you okay? Give us your address we'll send you ramen

there is no such thing as "tasteful gun apparel" outside of hunting or range shooting

grey man or get out

Yes, goyim. Do not proud of your freedoms. Firearms are "cringe". Hide your shame!

Attached: Dr. Merchant, m.d.jpg (490x490, 66K)

ah yes way to show you aren't a sperg by posting nazi memes to reply to my post about hiding your power level

Can we send as many of these to BLM groups!?!

Attached: 1534910517396.png (338x421, 98K)

>thinks you have to be a nazi to hate jews

I guess every European country that threw them out were just nazis.

>sperg
>power level
>nazi memes
Go back to what ever hole you crawled out of you crossboarding shit stain.

>calls out someone for being a pretentious jackass
>while being a pretentious jackass
Fuck off you stuck up faggot. If you were as adult as you pretend to be you wouldn't give half a fuck about what others wear.

Hunting in BLM is fun. If it's brown it's down.

Surely no one would think you're meaning african americans.

oh my god go back to Jow Forums

You were outed, shareblue. Go the fuck away.

Literal neo-nazi here. Please stop making us look bad.

Is this a motherfucking Lisa reference