So what does Jow Forums think of this game

So what does Jow Forums think of this game

Attached: 1984981951.jpg (460x215, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a coincidence, just hopped out of game after a few matches.

It's pretty good. Most of it is fairly accurate as far as guns are concerned, barring the necessary evils of gameplay mechanics and cool aesthetics. Some inaccuracies with uniforms, military doctrines, etc. but nothing glaring enough to be cringeworthy.

Characters are really diverse with lots of different countries and their service weapons represented. Some very waifu-able Asian females in the game too. Haven't been as addicted to a competitive shooter like this since CS 1.6 back in the day.

Attached: 30603268_193655207919316_7417554201187713024_n.jpg (1025x1025, 487K)

>but nothing glaring enough to be cringeworthy.

The invasion of dye-haired dykes isnt cringeworthy?

hibana looks like a teenage boy

Started out great but it's basically ruined now

It's garbage SJW propaganda with laughably bad gunplay and netcode. Don't waste your shekels on this garbage.

>bad gunplay
Agreed.
>bad netcode
500% THIS.

People dont even start to give a shit about realism and accuracy if the game is borderline shit tier. I played since the beta and what a fucking load of trash. CSGo is more 'realistic' in many aspects.

When it first came out I loved it's semirealistic gunplay and now half the operators are twink girls, the gameplay balance is ruined, and the power creep is worse and worse every season. Pass it now.

It's an arcade game, but the combination of super high peekers advantage and a range of complex gadgets makes it pretty fun.

It's just a goofy game like UT wearing the skin of a tactical shooter so that it can appeal to 13 year old tryhards.

some one show me those two new operators

It fucking sucks, don't listen to anybody else that says otherwise.

>Most of it is fairly accurate as far as guns are concerned,
9x18 out a makarov is more powerful then 9mm, .40 and .45?

>and their service weapons represented.
What ever the Hong Kong guys are don't use Chinese weapons, they use MP5s. Nobody in the world uses the AA-12 or FO-12.

>Some very waifu-able Asian females in the game too.
Okay. Every seige girl looks fucking terrible. Kill yourself hibana horse face lover.

Shit like that pisses me off in games but for some reason R6 doesn't actually give me that feeling. They don't force a "real female body type" agenda and if you read any of the characters' backstories, it's mostly believable that they're some actual hardcore operators that keep up with the men instead of real life, lowered standards military women who get a free pass for the sake of diversity.

Aside from that, it's not really the type of game any SJW I've ever seen or met would be interested in, but if in some way it could persuade some of those SJW normies to chill the fuck out about guns and the military and maybe even see it as something cool, I don't see it as a bad thing.

Black British Police Woman who used to lead riots before joining the police force.

The other is a delta force operator that uses a railed gas block on his AR-15/M4s so you can throw him out the window too.

>it's mostly believable that they're some actual hardcore operators that keep up with the men instead of real life

Attached: 1534094680816.png (1280x720, 598K)

Absolute garbage. Bullets come out of the scope, women operators everywhere, just trash all around.

There are totally female Navy Seals running around with shotguns that haven't been produced for twenty years with a MEMEGLE 50AE as a secondary, and her counterpart has ballistic shields on his rifles. Also nanomachines son. Insurgencys gunplay is much better.

Attached: 1533320455640.jpg (719x1024, 90K)

>but the combination of super high peekers advantage
How does the terrible net code make it fun?

>British get safe space shield

Attached: 1520030290857.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

Insurgency, squad even fucking counterstrike is better and have bigger communities.

real game coming through

Attached: ShermanScreenShot1.jpg (640x480, 84K)

I did find it funny that the Jew is named Ash.

I wish bullets came out of the barrel and not the optic but its a pretty fun game. I play it regularly

>Insurgency
Do people actively play this? One thing i like about siege is they still work on it 2 years later so plenty of people still play

They gave the game away for free recently, tons of server packed full at the moment

Fun game if you ignore what the neckbeards complain about.

It has its issues, netcode isn't as bad as other popular games. Meme angles and meme peaks are gay as fuck. Matchmaking is retarded. The usual for games like this.

How realistic is it shooting a gun while leaning left and right, while sitting on your ass with your legs spread forward? What’s this shooting technique called?

Im too old to sink time into it and the community being 13 year old kids who parents bought them gaming pcs makes it worse. Id play it if i where younger, but ins sandstorm is coming out soon and i need to draw for 4 hours a day

Theres a lot of stuff youd do in siege that are not viable in real life, like being desperate for entry fragging, because you 100% know spawns and whatnot.

hiding behind a couch on your ass because the more obvious spot is right not left isnt a thing irl

>Characters are really diverse

Attached: 1534256508844.jpg (841x785, 48K)

Shit entry in a series that used to take itself semi-seriously that's plagued with nonsensical science fiction equipment and YASS QUEEN levels of devientart-tier character design all to appeal to the Overwatch/League of Legends character shooter lover and CS:GO Super srs competitive shitters, aka none of the people who were into RS games before.

Not nearly as much as a popular game like RS:Siege but it's pretty populated for a 4 year-old indie game. The sequel is coming out in September and it's been hyped by enough influential youtubes to where I think it'll be pretty popular.

It's embarrassing how buggy this game is considering how long they've been working on it and how much resources Ubi could throw at it if they wanted to.

Played the insurgency sandstorm beta it was fucking awfull people just sponge bullets 6 shots with M14 to kill someone at 5 meters. Movement is shit aswell,the vaulting stuff takes like 5 seconds to register and doesnt work most of the time

I remember why not to pre order now :/

This.

It's literally an Arena Shooter now with a Character Select screen so fans can make memes about muh waifus.
I miss it when people praised the tactical planning gameplay that was supposedly promised with siege.

CoD clone. Decent game but doesn't really carry the torch from Rogue Spear

>fun
>getting killed around corners by pinging three speeds

>netcode isn't as bad as other popular games
Fucking battlefield has better netcode

>Bullets come out of the scope
My absolute biggest gripe. Allows people to pixel peek from total safety. It's the only reason ACOGs are used so that they can get even more perfect shots. Something that PUBG is pretty unique on.

I decided to read up a little on the AA-12 because I know what it is but beyond that, I don't really know anything about it.

>The HAMMER unmanned defense system by More Industries proposed to use dual-mounted AA-12s on the H2X-40 turret. Neural Robotics also wanted to mount the weapon on their AutoCopter unmanned aerial vehicle.

Just thought I'd mention that.

t. Soiboi noguns retard

>no name contractors want to use the AA-12 because they saw it in a FPS Russia video on their never adopted drone that will never go anywhere
>no name contractors populated by numale onionboys straight out of college
The facts of the matter is that no one fucking uses the AA-12, neither does anyone use the Vector; they fucking suck.

i played insurgeny years ago. Checked it out last year again for fun and they arcaded it up bad. Which is whatever if you want to just be an arcade shooter but they went too hard in the counterstrike direction.
I enjoy R6 Siege because it doesn't pretend to be something it isn't and I don't play competitively so don't get buttmad about MUH PERFECT NETCODE.

The beta was fine for me, better than Insurgency 2015 in many ways. IF they fix most of the technical problems then they have a really great game on their hands. The developers are cool dudes and are passionate about their work. It's a breath of fresh air given the current market.

I always felt the Sandstorm went more in the Battlefield direction than Counter Strike. The map design, addition of technicals, and weapon customization lends to that. I don't get a Counter Strike vibe from it at all.

I'm talking about insurgency right now vs earlier on.
Jow Forums hypes it up as something special and it isn't anymore. Squad is good though.

just csgo but with more money put into it but exactly as shit

The weapon design in that game falls into the same problem as the character design. The developers went all-in on stuff that they thought looked and sounded cool. Thats why weapons like the Origin-12, deagle brand deagle, AA12, and a fucking vector chambered in .308 are in the game. Same with the character design. An "authentic" game would have all the characters look the same by wearing some flavor of Crye pants and shirt in Multicam, because thats what real-life SF dudes actually wear, Russians included and they'd all be equipped with some AR15 variant. Instead, the SAS still looks like they're in the 1980s, the FBI HRT dresses like it's the 1990's, and everything else looks like a joke. Canadians were a mistake and I feel bad for redstorm interactive.

it's really fun if you're not some autistic Jow Forums mouthbreather that thinks it's supposed to be some hyper realistic tactical shooter. It's basically the dota / league of FPS games. It has a pretty steep learning curve, and combined with the fact that many people go into it not really understanding what kind of game it is, means a lot of new players hate it and drop it. It takes a lot of time and learning to get decent.

I've been playing Insurgency since it came out back in 2015 and the gameplay has stayed the same. The only major changes I can think of are weapons like the Galil and FAL and more maps. The gameplay has stayed the same, it's not some Milsim experience like Squad or ARMA but it's a casual experience but has elements that people who browse Jow Forums can appreciate, plus mod support that can add a lot of replay value. It's not perfect, but its a solid game.

>really fun
>terrible netcode
You are probably so bad at the game you never notice.
>steep learning curve
No. The only thing you need learn is how to abuse peekers advantage.

i also played it when it came out and it is not the same game.
The gameplay remains the same overall but weapon handling and importantly damage was skewed to be more forgiving. Blew my mind.

On the topic of the thread, R6 is a great casual experience that isn't Squad or ArmA either. I'm not into competitive gameplay and it seems terrible for that desu, but Jow Forumsommandos aren't competitive gamers so shouldn't ask of that. The netcode isn't great but the hyperbole here from butthurt is something special.

I get what you're saying and I agree that there's nothing wrong with playing casual games for fun. I play CoD and other mainstream shit as well. But when Rainbow Six is in a series that, arguably be considered to be a part of the "hyper realistic tactical shooter" to an extent. Even the arcadey Vegas entries in the series. I agree with you that Siege is like the dota/league of FPS games but imagine being a long-time fan of the series and having it devolve into a type of game that you never were interested in and is only an RS game in name only.

the original needs a remaster

Attached: ShermanScreenShot10.jpg (1024x768, 211K)

No you fucking cracker, it needs badass women.

>literally everything tom clancy now
this is the future. sucks donut?

After the Seal Team DLC they just went off and shredded anything. Really disliked the game after that, and the abilities if the new operators. Not only that, but the downgrade from Ubisoft was awful.

>PUBG is unique on
Battlefield has been doing this for quite some time now

it had a few: Polish chick, Israeli, Swedish, Asian-American, even pic related

Attached: ShermanScreenShot16.jpg (628x470, 127K)

Yup. Ghost Recon has turned into the generic open-world schlock that Ubisoft is in love with and I don't even know what the fuck is the Division, shit came out years after Tom Clancy died. Splinter Cell is the only thing that hasn't been fucked with too much, I thought Blacklist was okay. Most gaymers don't even remember when those games were popular so Ubisoft doesn't really need his name for brand recognization.

lmao what the fuck, I came across the trailer for the black chick, and I legit thought it was some African tribal themed operator. God damn Ubisoft.

Good god that's one ugly fucker.

Fuck this game, honestly. It started out good, was really promising, and then the new operators shit on everything, the operator balance got laughably worse, they took forever to fix the most blatantly busted maps (and still haven't addressed half of them), didn't have anti-cheat for the first several months, and the meta became about who could quick peek one-tap better while leaning left/right and crouching to avoid getting headshot.

I'm waiting for Ready or Not

>After the Seal Team DLC they just went off and shredded anything
shredded what? it was never a realistic shooter and it didn't try to be. it's hardly (not even close) rainbow six which is the biggest offense imo. However everything under Tom Clancy has been shredded since a certain Tom Clancy died.
>but the downgrade from Ubisoft was awful.
literally every ubisoft game. they're known for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
the game is better now than it was when it first came out. its guns arent anything special and realism is tossed aside but it doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't. I'd slap Far Cry: Blood Dragon up there with the same thing except it's blatantly self aware so it's accepted.

>Splinter Cell is the only thing that hasn't been fucked with too much
thats it fuck you they ruined splinter cell with conviction but really drove the stake into the heart with blacklist. splinter cell is dead to me.

Attached: 7846138941164.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>Most of it is fairly accurate as far as guns are concerned
I'm glad I don't do drugs

Wat lol

>playing tactical shooters
>when Squad exists
you fucked up

Hes not wrong.
The new Rainbow is much more akin to CoD than it is like Vegas or Rogue Spear

>thinks vegas isn't worthy of this same scrutiny
k vegas is just the generic cover shooter of its time.

in 10 years people are gonna be sayin "it aint no siege"

In a way that a revolver is similar to an AR-15.
Yes they're both first person shooters, but that's really where the similarity stops.

Just play Rising Storm 2: Vietnam and Larp killing gooks. Actually realistic.

Choppers and tanks when

Way to leave out "pretty", dumbass.

>Siege
>much more fast paced like CoD
>abilities, much like CoD
>blinged out guns, much like CoD
>borderline cartoon-like characters, much like CoD
>in-game currency and micro transactions, exactly like CoD

yeah, totally only just FPS they have in common

What is basically every successful FPS in the last 5 years.

So you only play Battlefield and Call of Duty, got it. Glad we cleared that up.

>Some inaccuracies with uniforms, military doctrines, etc. but nothing glaring enough to be cringeworthy.
>posts angsty teenager Hibana

Attached: Shiggy Star.png (183x193, 34K)

you're retarded and could easily just do the same for the differences
im not even going to entertain you beyond that.
>>in-game currency and micro transactions, exactly like CoD
like literally every multiplayer game coming out on the market? wow. r6 siege is now league of legends. and by the transitive property of your bullshit it is also pubg.

Attached: 78437811134.gif (300x318, 1.87M)

Farcry 3, 4, and 5.
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Payday 2
Counterstrike

I'd give anything to go back when the female ops were just, "operators that are female," instead of completely immersion destroying, agenda pushing, make-up wearing puppets.

I miss alpha and beta siege. I miss the lack of disgustingly ugly full body skins. I miss having operators truly represent a country instead of wearing a flag just because, "P R O G R E S S."

I miss siege.

Attached: 95349999955902.jpg (1000x202, 46K)

>they're adding a british operator in the next update
>she's going to confiscate all our eating utensils and pens

Attached: 1533150091897.jpg (474x708, 135K)

>"clash"
>the clash
>has a portable Dr Who box
I don't know who designed her but they must have spent a long time on deviantart

>Farcry 3, 4, and 5.
zero PVP, although the three you mentioned are vastly different from the first two for most of the same reasons I listed previously.
>Ghost Recon Wildlands
absolutely garbage game, that is 100% nothing like its original iterations, that suffers from the exact same problem Siege does compared to previous games.
>Payday 2
Again, no PVP, still a great game though
>Counterstrike
Compare GO to 1.6 or source, they added in micro transactions, blinged out guns, a whole host of other shit.

There is nothing wrong with what any of these games are doing, trust me I'm not complaining, but Call of Duty was the first popular game to start doing the shit I mentioned before, and a whole host of games followed to "expand their audience" which 9 times out of 10 makes the game worse.

Attached: 1528633202822.jpg (239x211, 9K)

Average R6S biography for men:

>base operators:
>"he went to college and then enlisted. Here is a sentence about their personality or some weird quirk."
>DLC operators:
>"he is an anime character masquerading as an special forces operator"

Meanwhile, for women
>base operators
>"she is the most BRILLIANT TECHNICAL MIND OF A GENERATION! BORN TO AFFLUENCE AND WHIMSY, SHE LEADS HER FIELD AND TEAM INTO BATTLE"
>DLC operators (barring Alibi)
>"here is a paragraph on how she is the leading figure in the field of her choice. Also she has daddy issues."

The writing and background for characters is universally terrible from the outset. The women are just more obnoxious.

Who cares, easily gnored. What you can't ignore is a full swimsuit Dokkaebi and Ela in yoga pants running around at light speed spamming their absolutely mind numbing gadgets.

doesnt change a thing, crybaby

You can thank the female writer on staff that does character bios.

>really diverse
Neck yourself

100% agree user. I've been playing it less and less frequently and about to drop it for good once the next season starts. It might as well be a completely different game.

Fpwp

89th post worst post

I enjoyed it until operation health pack or whatever.

It was fun but now you cant say fag or your banned.

>Playing Siege
Nibba please.

>nibba
insta-banned for 30 minutes

Attached: 1522014920277.jpg (946x1272, 208K)

>fast-paced like CoD
How do I know that you haven't played either of those in years?

I play Siege regularly, and I play COD WW2 occasionally when I get tired of Squad.

>>Bad gunplay
>Agreed

Taking away auto aim on console is hard, I know. Cock of duty still has it.

Does Ni88a get a ban or 1488?

The SWAT games are better
>Characters are really diverse

Attached: Minimalist_Merchant.jpg (255x208, 3K)

>So what does Jow Forums think of this game
>I play casual to the avoid the toxicity and the B.S. of ranked
>Do pretty good in casual and get ranked silver in it
>Now all I do is get matched with plats, golds, and diamonds and the game is no fun anymore

>do pretty good in casual
my guy, casual is so blindingly easy because its either ranked teams memeing in between games or retards who bought it yesterday