Is it a meme gun? Im looking for a good home defense gun that's not too long...

Is it a meme gun? Im looking for a good home defense gun that's not too long. I can't buy handguns yet becuase I'm not 21. Any other recommendations?

Attached: 74682_1.jpg (500x273, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmYYK3gN5Q4&t=7s
americanrifleman.org/articles/2017/3/31/tested-mossberg-590-shockwave/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their short length makes them great at offing yourself.
In truth I love mine as a slug and skeet gun.

Got mine loaded with PDX1's next to my desk right now.

>is meme gun?
Absolutely
Doesn’t meant it’s not effective

I wish I was allowed one in the UK
seeing someone off themselves who looked weaker than me strength wise gave me great comfort in this gun especially seeing how instantaneous death was, when most of the brain just disappeared
It seems like the perfect suicide gun and I wish I had one at hand, always waiting for me, always reliable. I would give me great comfort having it beside me

Such a painless death

Is there any way to load this thing that doesn't require you holding it in an awkward position?

Attached: __ksg_girls_frontline_drawn_by_mk_lazymk__a112c4eb86c03c5caa4b860e38bc066a.jpg (800x751, 124K)

This gun has LED sights, and makes an audible electronic sound once its fully loaded, comes with a built in flashlight, and extended magazines from the factory. This IS the future of home defense. I’m just waiting for them to include an OC canister attachment, or an X26 taser foregrip because sometimes you need less lethal.

>28 mini shells
>Great for killing yourself
>~$700
Gee I dunno user, you tell me.

>Is X a meme guize?
This should be a bannable offense.

Any shottie will do m8

What about the recoil? It just seemed more manageable with a ksg
youtube.com/watch?v=fmYYK3gN5Q4&t=7s

Don’t you guys get that super long one that can hold like 30 shells?

=80 WTF are you talking about?

Attached: ksg chan.png (1490x1208, 754K)

He's talking about the future of home defense ...apparently.

>pump action skeet gun

Don't the mini shells have a lot of feeding issues in most pump and semi-auto shotguns?

>in most pump and semi-auto shotguns?
thats a weird way of saying "all shotguns"

>"most" means "all"
Never knew that, thanks user.

I know the Shockwave has and adapter that works well, but I don't think mini shells in a KSG would be a good idea.

>Only shotguns that exist are pump or semi autos
Is this a pump or semi auto? I can never tell the difference.

Attached: 68541489645465.jpg (800x500, 100K)

sans a few full auto examples and break-barrels, the only types left are semi and pump, and they are far and away the most common.
and 99% of shotguns feed in the exact same way. Those mini shells fail in every conceivable shotgun you can put them in except for single shots and side by sides.

So, most doesn't mean all? Then why would you imply differently?
see

Thanks, user.

because they fail in all shotguns that are semi and pump. I apologize for misphrasing my statement, I was implying that they fail in all pumps and semis.

As pointed out,
americanrifleman.org/articles/2017/3/31/tested-mossberg-590-shockwave/
>The Mini-Clip acts as a buffer to position the Mini Shells in just the right spot to chamber properly as they move from the magazine to the elevator assembly.
>The Mini Clip is compatible with Mossberg 500, 590, 590A1 and Maverick 88 models.
There are ways to make it work. And I've heard of the problems with them, which was why I was questioning the other two comments on using mini-shells in a pump action. For all I would have known, Kel-Tec installed something similar in the KSG to work with the mini-shells.

And it's not a problem. I constantly make mistakes.

Seemed to work well for that trap who killed himself

are you me???
thats exactly how i felt watching the video and imma bong too.

the ksg is also my favorite gun, if the made a semi auto version it would be a powerhouse but i like the pump action still

tell me more i like the sound of this

fuck

Attached: 1521126558784.png (480x609, 241K)

KelTec made a longboi version of the KSG, the barrel and magazine tubes are extended. It holds 12 shotshells in each tube, plus one in the chamber.

For those of you keeping score at home, that's one entire box of shotshells.

i cant find any pics of the extended version, how many shots does the standard version hold per tube? 8?

desu i just wanna see whta the longboi one looks like cos in my head it looks cool asfuck

KSG 25

Attached: 94D6B86D-442D-4941-BA16-A36D161AC475.png (1170x504, 376K)

>shoot an entire round of singles
>never reload
Kektech25

It's near the bottom of quality and design for the overpriced gimmick shotguns. You might as well get the pump action double barrel or an AR clone shotgun.

Attached: bubbabarrel.jpg (1080x810, 114K)

Attached: 4AFDF2D5-3324-4B5D-9CF8-C257DE9E7E3C.gif (460x257, 687K)

Hey man, I do skeet with an 18.5" Mossy 500. Don't knock blowing clays out the sky with a Cabela's special until you've done it.

The look on the old-dudes faces as your

it is memey but it is a definite "fuck you and your posse" gun. very good for cqb type scenarios, Ive also used it as a durr slug gun in thick wooded areas just fine as well.
The only thing i could say neg about it is out of the box the spring used to release the shells from the tube when racking can be abit stiff and you would have to treat it like a 2 dollar whore racking the damn thing. but it is easily fixed if you tear the gun down and bend the spring it abit.
it is manageable but you have to realize it is light and the action is directly placed on the shoulder. so it kicks abit more than other shottys even with birdshot. depending on what you are shooting you really look forward to running out of ammo.

it looks so cyberpunk though