I bought an FN Five seveN today

How retarded am I?

Attached: fIVESEVEn.png (1200x850, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=nycYxb-zNwc
defensivecarry.com/documents/officer.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XmhmtJvLZQU
armourersbench.com/2017/12/13/heckler-koch-hk53/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you hand load your own ap ammo, great job dude.

Otherwise you should just buy a 10mm glock.

Best 22wmr handgun you could have bought user, you only spent $700 more than all the alternatives

cool gun, probably the best handgun there is except for the rare ammo problem, good luck with that btw plinking might get costly

The ammo can get pricey, but Ive found American Eagle 5.7 for roughly 40¢ a round. Not ideal, but doable if you could afford the pistol.

>t. Jow Forumsiddies that don't realize it's cheaper than 5.56

you high, nigger?

Not at all, its an excellent firearm

Should've bought an HK brand pistol.

Thanks user. I'm still slapping myself for spending so much, but it was on sale for ~$200 dollars less than its MSRP, and I've wanted one of these things forever.

Pretty stoked to pick it up in a couple days and take it to the range.

HK makes excellent overpriced guns, but so does FN.

I've never fired an HK gun before, but I've held several, and I dislike the ergonomics. Maybe their rifles are better, I don't know; I've only held HK brand pistols.

On the convenient price checking and comparison abilities of Google, yes.

>buying something in 5.7
>it's not a PS90
Confirmed retarded

I'm not travelling through a stargate anytime soon, so it's a little low on the wishlist.

... Still on my wishlist tho...

Attached: SG1P909.jpg (700x390, 91K)

E X C E L L E N T
H K
B R A N D
P I S T O L S

>using google for ammo prices
nigger you dun fucked up. Cheapest 5.7 is still $.10 more per round than 5.56

I never have any of the "the scurry juices are controlling Google" issues with it. Only hint of that is in their news feed thing.

Attached: 1534313376167.png.png (607x600, 531K)

this. If you're not reloading AP ammo you're a tard and bought an overpriced 22 magnum.

Is this a meme? I've never owned or used an HK firearm, but I've always heard they were good in user reviews. Are they not?

It's not about the Lord's chosen people, it's about Google being a shitfactory when it comes to finding anything related to guns. And also them being antigun kikes that actively ensure it's difficult to find the best prices/accurate results when searching for firearm parts.

also holy fuck I made that picture. It's fucking terrible, but I'm glad someone saved it.

Saved because I love capybaras.

Attached: capybara.jpg (960x798, 119K)

HK BRAND PISTOLS, EXCELLENCE!

Attached: 1500829696959.gif (130x129, 17K)

FN can actually load a magazine, so.

This is new to me. Guess I need to lurk moar

Attached: 1532245672461.jpg (848x970, 279K)

These are pretty much unusable for self defense. You are basically buffing shot placement and taking a penalty in damage. If enough shots don't stop him you are gonna go to jail. "He shot the mugger 20 times" and in a liberal state you are gonna go to jail because you spent twice the cost of a glock 19.

>angry poorfag or boomer retard

No its not. it's nowhere near actual 5.56 power, but the velocity is around 1500-1900 Fps. What it lacks in diameter it makes up for in speed and the bullets tumble upon impact. it is know by those who actually research it that it is as effective as an .45 round but with a flatter trajectory

Just stop.

>t. Envious communist

If you survive 20 shots of 5.7x28 you deserve to live, you absolute animal.

This fucker used a 5.7, he shot people numerous times and they survived. One dude got shot 7 times and survived!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting

Matthew D. Cooke: Shot in the head, back and groin/buttocks; five shots

Alonzo M. Lunsford, Jr: Grazed in the head, and shot seven times

Shawn N. Manning:Grazed in the lower right side, and shot in the left upper chest, left back, lower right thigh, upper right thigh, and right foot

Paul Martin: Shot in the arm, leg, and back

>This fucker used a 5.7, he shot people numerous times and they survived. One dude got shot 7 times and survived!
Several people also got shot once and survived. Youre taking the wrong fucking lesson from this.
Pistol calibers suck at killing people without correct shot placement. If youre not blowing parts off people you cant be lazy with shot placement. I can show you a case where a dude was hit 17 times by .40S&W (gold dot) and .223 (TAP) and kept shooting at cops until the wrestled him to the ground.

Attached: 1281405891405.png (1233x247, 28K)

There's no self-defense stats for the 5.7x28 that I know of, but the caliber is basically a half-skip down from a rifle round, and rifles have a better success rate in stopping attackers than regular handgun calibers. Seems to me like it'd work well enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=nycYxb-zNwc

Show me it.

This just in: people can get shot and survive.

Without statistics, a single anecdote doesn't tell us anything significant.

defensivecarry.com/documents/officer.pdf

>Trusting a Slav in matters of taste.

It's honestly not a bad pistol but not something I'd care to own. The weird hammer fire internal trigger turns me off.

Why are you comparing it to a rifle. Don't be asinine.

>ignoring the fact that it was about round cost and that poorfags with ARs are the common denominator.

I will not buy due to the fun ammo being unavailable to mere plebs. 20 round mags are great tho.

I’ve been feeling the bug for the better part of 6 months. I’m pulling the tigger tommrow. Your not alone user. im Expecting the initial buyers regret to be substantial.

If I didn’t already have all of my bases covered I wouldn’t even consider this shit

Exactly. It's a neat gun, I've got a USG model, but if it was your first and only gun, hell no.

Super light weight with nice capacity, somewhat 'bulky' and chintzy feeling, loud as all hell with the right ammo.

Nice. I hope you enjoy it.

>are you shooting people with armor
>yes
good 4 u fag
>no
you fugged up

The place where I bought it from sells /fun/ ammo to military, which I am, so I'll probably stockpile some of that, and then I'll buy plinking ammo in bulk because I'm a retard who can't into reloading.

>$1200 PMR30
no thanks user, you can get a plastic meme gun for 1/3 of that

Attached: thotwatch.jpg (528x800, 92K)

It's also higher capacity with cheaper ammo. Not sure about the reliability tho.

>t. poorfag

Btfo

>dude you can get a rimfire keltec for 1/3 the cost
Fuck off retard

>getting buttmad when someone calls you on buying a piece of plastic in a meme caliber for over a grand
stay mad, friendo

>>>>RIMFIRE

Oh yeah. Wouldn't want to miss out on that TOTALLY RELOADABLE 5.7 brass or have a jam that happens 1/10,000 rounds with that super unreliable .22!

Who wants good projectile choices when you can get a rimfire pistol for 1/3 the price made by a world class mfg?

>good projectile choice
>the only load that isnt overpriced .22 magnum is banned
>ruined any chance for the p90 to have access to tungsten penetrators
Jump off a cliff.

I have one, everybody on here meme-ing about the round sucking are retarded.

The primary use case for this thing is body armor defeat- if you don't have that requirement in a handgun then it isn't really meant for you.

There's plenty of other cheaper and just as fun options (anything in 10mm or .357SIG are great) but nothing shoots quite like this gun.

Attached: 57.jpg (1920x1440, 932K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XmhmtJvLZQU

I could get one for a decent price but it would be pointless in Cali.

Cute af I want one so it can be friends with my border collie

Are you high on fucking memes? Almost all weapons depend on shot placement.

Attached: C58356EC-30E3-475B-89B6-A0037B0D33C1.jpg (800x521, 42K)

>tfw when half your magazine is just a block.

>just buy a 10mm glock

>Buying a 10mm version of a gun which explodes in your hand

T. Nogunz

>5.7x28 that I know of, but the caliber is basically a half-skip down from a rifle round, and rifles have a better success rate in stopping attackers than regular handgun calibers.

What sort of retarded logic is that? Small diameter rifle rounds perform well due to their much higher velocity

Unless 5.7 is moving at 2300fps it will do less damage than a .45, a much smaller wound with a lack of a hydrostatic shock

if you bought it to use as a a fun plinker and range toy you are not retarded. they are very accurate and make great shooters and are pleasant and a joy to shoot, albeit expenisve but you are obviously wealthy enough to afford one so you can buy the ammo without issue.

you are only retarded if you bought it with intent to use for self defense

that poster is truer now more than ever in the modern age where tinder exists and girls have taken a minimum of 12 different dicks before graduating highschool

Attached: 1533583786311.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Cool gun, 5.7 meme round that only works if you're a cop or military (or reloader I guess).

I've always wanted to combo the Five-Seven with the PS90.

>pic not related

Is there any info out there for processing and loading 5.7x28? Asking for a friend.

nah, FiveseveN is a gateway drug to the Ps90, which might be the most fun to shoot gun ever.

Attached: IMG_2884.jpg (1200x750, 353K)

Attached: So many wound vectors.jpg (1645x2196, 293K)

Yeah, its the same as every other cartridge ever. Follow your recipes.

Have one, like it, shoot my tokarev 10x as much though

I built a Glock 17 that ended up being more expensive than a Five-seveN. I am overcome with regret

Where can you find exotic 5.7 boolits?

also does anyone have experience with pic related? seems like a bretty gud HD/car defense/backpack/trenchcoat gun. You can carry a lot of 30 rounder mags for it easily. Only question I have is how well it ballistically preforms, since I'm concerned the straight blowback would cause it to lose pressure early and possibly negate the advantages of a long barrel.

Attached: download (6).jpg (271x186, 4K)

congrats on your high capacity but underpowered and overpriced tokarev

Stupid glockposter

Attached: 20180801_213710.jpg (399x398, 93K)

>308
>4.7 inch barrel
fuck that is amazing

armourersbench.com/2017/12/13/heckler-koch-hk53/

Don't forget when HK made a 5.56 SMG.

Attached: 1[1].jpg (1739x2497, 1.72M)

Elite Ammunition

Every gun store near where I live sells 5.7 ammo, and there are multiple retailers online who sell in bulk.

What sort of velocity would that get?

My ears ring just looking at it.

Any velocity differences with blowback are in the 1% range.

And the p90 is also blowback, and the Pistol is delayed blowback. So there really shouldn’t be any velocity loss there.

Attached: 45E65730-C96F-4640-BE78-3FD0CD436C1C.jpg (684x513, 47K)

It would be kinda funny to hand load some barnes varmint grenades for the 57. I wonder if you could get enough velocity for them to work as advertised.

Reloading 5.7 is dangerous. Very finicky round at very high pressure. FN uses a special lacquer coating to ensure safety and reliability. This lacquer coating is NOT available to civilians. Proceed with extreme caution, FN-nade pistols have crippled more than one handgunner.

>because people willingly void warranties and blame the manufacturer for their derpy plans

>magazine on the right
i see you

Attached: 2018-08-04_150242.jpg (384x480, 14K)

oh nevermind that ain't nuffun

Attached: 2018-08-09_254565.jpg (384x480, 13K)

I don't understand how people like these things. Like if I want a big fucking rat-like thing anywhere near me it'd be a river otter or a beaver not that.

Rat lovers

Attached: lsu rat.jpg (622x350, 48K)

welcome to the cool club

Attached: DSC01501.jpg (3776x2701, 1.75M)

PS90s make my peener the big peener. Shame they're so expensive though.

Not very. Shoot some incendiary rounds into a pig and report back.

stop buying video games, booze and cigs. They're not expensive.

Attached: fn_five-seven.jpg (747x475, 120K)

Its like a rabbit without long ears.

Relax, man.

Attached: aeeZr9O_700b.jpg (700x2377, 249K)

>TFW Don't smoke, drink, or have any other expensive hobbies to cut back on
>TFW hours got cut at work, just lost 20hrs of overtime a week
>TFW will take me even longer to stack up a reasonable amount of ss198...

This is a prime example of height over bore. They said he was 20 feet away, and most of the AR rounds landed in his buttocks. Know your holds.