Convince me not to buy a 12 gauge single shot Hatfield for 99 bucks at Walmart

Convince me not to buy a 12 gauge single shot Hatfield for 99 bucks at Walmart.

Attached: cheap.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Suicide isn't the answer OP

they are ugly as fuck and only natives use them. if you buy that gun you are a fag.

the real question is are you going to buy chamber inserts for it?

You could get a Hi-Point for that price.

nah, buy it. it's your money

It's 99 dollars. Literally made for someone to saw off. kek

And a cheap one at that.

Search shotgun on Gunbroker and armslist, save some money.

Go to any pawn shop and get an old one for less that is infinitely better constructed.

good idea, or bad idea?

I'm just looking to get something for basic home defense and larp survival. Definitely going to get chamber inserts. Maybe saw off LEGALLY

It's hideous

Hatfield knowingly puts horrid triggers in them.
I think they the are a good idea. Better than wrapping the case in electric tape.

It's ugly the trigger is horrible it kicks harder than any full shotgun i own. It's 107 after taxes here get it and beat it to death.

i've heard they go on sale for $75, convinced?

just bought a 20/45/22 nesting set for my zulu shotgun.

Wait till they are on rollback for $80

It's fun to hunt small game with a single shot shotgun. If you're into that OP I think you should get it.

Otherwise meh. Put the $99 towards something better.

If you buy it, you'll have to SBR it and then buy caliber conversion kits and turn it into a survival/SHTF gun.

But tweaking the horrible trigger is literally the easiest mod in the world. It takes minutes.

Get a s x s instead.
If one fails do drop the game, you got another!

They're made in Turkey I believe. That was enough for me to ignore it.

I bought a 90$ stoeger when I lived in ca then moved to tx had the barrel chopped to 18.5 and 2 inches taken off the stock and now it's my go to gun for chores on the property. So I would say go for it

just spent $85 for a new single shot shotgun from Rossi at a pawn shop m8 good fun

you can get a mini14 for $399 at walmart right now, better hurry the sale price kicked in like 2 days ago

I got one for 70 bucks on sale once, sand the stock down a little so it folds better. I think Hatfield has a cheap over under too I was thinking of picking one up and soldering a bayonet lug to it for giggles

>turkshit gun
Wasn't there that one turkshit bullpup with astronomical cost that some guy bought 10 of to test, with the majority having their receiver cracked barely 10 rounds in?

I cut mine down to like 19 inches, milled out the forend so it told up better. I bought inexpensive fiber optic sights and a shell holder for the Buttstock. I'm still looking to find a decent deal for chamber adapters but it's an overall good gun, trigger sucks but it's still fun. Everyone who has shot it loves the thing.

Attached: received_1180928915389121.jpg (448x800, 102K)

Just get a used one, cheaper and better.