NuggetFest

Good news, I'm not dead. But NuggetFest needs your help.

NuggetFest has been a part of Jow Forums since 2014. I would like to see it remain a part of this community forever. Unfortunately the costs, logistics, and planning required to keep NuggetFest running have finally caught up. I've personally attended and/or organized every NuggetFest since the beginning. But I no longer have thousands of dollars to rent hunt like I did in Pennsylvania, few states have BLM land like we used in Nevada, and we clearly out grown using public ranges like in Virginia and Missouri. NuggetFest has been running on a consistent net loss from the beginning and that was fine because I never had an intention of profiting from it, nor do I now. But the fact remains it cannot sustain itself through temporary locations like those just listed. NuggetFest NEEDS a permanent home to survive. Land that can be used for large annual events and smaller year round ones. A place where we can make improvements as needed, like onsite parking, camping area, a multi-distance range with steel targets, bathroom facilities and more.

The solution is Project Homestead, a long term endeavour that will first and foremost secure the permanence of NuggetFest by acquiring land that it can be hosted from. Additional long term goals include the foundation of a an Outdoorsman club, like Boyscouts for adults where you can learn Blacksmithing, hunting/skinning, leather work and other fun but useful skills. The foundation of a small farming community where comkon hobbies like farming, target shooting, hiking, and the joy of being outdoors are common place. Instead of something that modern society has continued to shun.

Attached: dH3j9l7.png (577x266, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x2BAAj3Pa_Y
youtu.be/1vrEljMfXYo
projecthomestead.us/history.html
census.gov/geo/reference/webatlas/regions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x2BAAj3Pa_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting in February a massive funding campaign will begin to make Project Homestead a reality. This isn't e-begging or asking for charity, but asking to invest in what you already enjoy. The money raised will be rewarded with Homestead Bonds (essentially gift certificates). So what is spent to support and found Project Homestead can then be used to pay for food, patches, etc at NuggetFest events. Consider it more of a loan than a donation.

Through this process we can keep NuggetFest alive and make it better than ever. Real targets, shooting competitions, classes to improve your skills and learn knew ones and more. The only way forward is through growth. Either we grow together, or part we part ways. There are no other alternatives. As such is our dire need, there will be no 2018 NuggetFests. And the promise for 2019 NuggetFest relies solely on the success of Project Homestead. It's, everything we dreamed of, or we stop dreaming.

You can visit www.projecthomestead.us for more information on the long term goals and social media links for more frequent updates.

Thank you, Creepu-senpai!

how much land are you gonna try to buy?

Fuck yes! Dont know how much i can contribute or participate, but im on board!

Creepfinder, I think this is an excellent idea. If it is permanent, I think it should be opened up to the local community to encourage participation in shooting and maybe range fees from the public could be used to subsidize the operation. Discounts could be given to veterans, etc. I think local support would be important. Just some suggestions.

Bump make it in Montana because that's where I'm moving in the future with my girl

Any insight into how much you need? Ie whatcha got, whatcha looking at buying and how much you need to raise from fundraising?

Good to see you're still around man

>part we part ways
a burgeoning Shakespeare.

100+

Yes, we definitely want the local populace to be involved in things like hosting community BBQs at Project Homestead.

West Virginia has already been decided on, friend.

youtu.be/x2BAAj3Pa_Y

Attached: project_homestead_banner.jpg (800x332, 95K)

Geographic center of the continental U.S. is somewhere in Kansas.

I fucking hate Kansas.

>West Virginia
infinitely better than Kansas.

better version
youtu.be/1vrEljMfXYo

Also, the music in the Fallout franchise has always been top tier. I remember when their games were too.

Attached: 1504575091838m.jpg (1024x986, 72K)

What we raise will determine what properties we can realistically consider purchasing. Without the initial deposit needed to secure land, we don't have our hearts set on any one particular plot of land. As each we've considered over the last few months has already sold. So once we have the funding, is when the next stage of in-depth research can begin. Acreage, percentage of timber, access to water, flat land for a range, access to utilities, road frontage, and fields for future farming are all considerations that will be looked into. As far as "how much do we need to succeed?" Well, it's more like, " how big are the dreams we want to make real?" The more funding we have, the better properties we'll have access to for consideration.

I was always here, just lurking. But it's good to be active again.

>Phone posting at work

>at work at 8:42 pm.
Should've gotten a trade. Instead of being like all the other college grads in retail.

>West Virginia has already been decided on, friend.
Any reasons for it? Not to dissuade you, or anything, but if money is a concern, a state like Wyoming has land that's a third the price of somewhere like West Virginia.

Bump for hope. This sounds intriguing.

Is this the start of the ethnostate?

Attached: 1500399095122.jpg (720x960, 59K)

If anything, it'll be Waco 2

Just buy a ton of dogs to draw the bullets

>more BATfags dying
I can live with this

I thought that looked familiar....

Attached: Screenshot_20180822-000125_Facebook.jpg (1080x490, 165K)

SHOTS FIRED!

West Virginia is a good halfway point between the New England states and and everything west of Missouri. Wisconsin is far too northern and rules out the ability for a large chunk of the Southern and North Eastern states to travel to. Also Wisconsin borders Illinois which makes transit bothersome considering their stringent firearm laws and often willingness to ignore Federal Safe Transit Laws of firearms. WV also has some of the most reasonably affordable land in the Eastern area.

No.

Ha, I used that image for Midwest NuggetFest for years and you're first to realize where I got the inspiration from.

Attached: 1530831944203m.jpg (877x1024, 191K)

How do you plan on raising funds? I know you said the doors for funding will open up in February, but I'd still like to know the outline of this. I want this to succeed

so whatever happened to arkadia?

Attached: aIImwO5.jpg (457x480, 26K)

>in font
srsly tho i hope this shit works out

The base core of fundraising draws inspiration from WWII War Bond drives. The realistic notion that together, even a community such as Jow Forums, can unite under a common goal and make Project Homestead a reality. The next 6 months will be spent spreading awareness of Project Homestead and its goals to help build our support base through social media, Jow Forums, discord and similar interest groups. NuggetFest already has hundreds of former attendees that are excited to see the event live on and have a permanent home.

projecthomestead.us/history.html

tl;dr the majority of our resources and manpower are on the east coast and the Midwest, so trying to build and develop in the desert, a significant distance from the bulk of those wanting to help became an issue. West Virginia was chosen for its ability to alleviate all of those specific issues that limited the success of Arkadia Ranch.

Haha, I don't even remember the context of that typo but I'll never forget you giving me shit for it for weeks lol. Thanks man.

Attached: HB 11.jpg (1000x1434, 263K)

Guys I need it to be in IL, can't do the long drive again, thanks

First, you state needs to not hate guns. Please and thank you

Hey, I just shot you an email about hosting stuff that needs to get hosted :) my company does an alright job with it if I do say so myself. I hope all goes well with this and will offer any and all help that I can, and considering I live fairly close-ish to West VA, I can help physically as well.

Be happy to make a donation once it starts.

In what way is WV the Midwest?

Then make it Tennessee.
I'll give you a lift, pal.
t. Chicago

do NOT give this jew money. this kike comes begging for money like a snake he is.

mark my words, he will take the money and split

>This isn't e-begging or asking for charity

thats EXACTLY what it is

go on guys, give this jew faggot your money! what could go wrong?

pathetic

idk either br0 but i still have a threatening packing slip or two saved in a drawer somewhere, along with that little hoppes cologne sample thing.

>The base core of fundraising draws inspiration from WWII War Bond drives

except its not war bonds, its you scamming people so you can get money

>The realistic notion that together, even a community such as Jow Forums, can unite under a common goal and make Project Homestead a reality

you mean fill your pockets with shekels and then disappear like you did last time

>The next 6 months will be spent spreading awareness of Project Homestead and its goals to help build our support base through social media, Jow Forums, discord and similar interest groups

you mean a shill campaign? thats against the site rules, KIKE!

>some nobody shits on creep for "being a jew"
>creep literally dropped thousands of dollars to host previous nuggetfests
big thonk
PH is going to be THE Jow Forums meetup location, and more. have faith.

I have over 50k I can invest. I'll recheck the threads tomorrow. I better see some convincing arguments.

T.samefag

Attached: 2E34C456-3018-49AA-A272-BD989C408CC5.jpg (600x600, 56K)

where did he get that money from hmmm? scams like this

the jew kike snake will bail as soon as he sees some cash, mark my words

i wasnt pretending to be someone else, go back to /v/ kid

>Also Wisconsin borders Illinois which makes transit bothersome considering their stringent firearm laws and often willingness to ignore Federal Safe Transit Laws of firearms.
Fuck you, we aren't that bad. Stay away from nigger-inhabited places like ShitCago and Crook County and it's fine.

(You)

Attached: BCF49C84-E70C-46F9-83B1-54CF95C9D00D.png (637x654, 321K)

K. Believe what you want and don't contribute. No skin off our backs.

no point to do this unlesss there is a guaranteed source of future income somehow to support the facility

>so butthurt that he tries spamming gay anime shit but is to retarted to reply properly

ohhh i get it, your a kike who got butthurt

filtered

put your trip back on kike

We're good as far as email and website hosting goes, thank you. Wouldn't mind the physical help down the road though, when the time comes.

Every way, according to the US Census Bureau. Not saying you're wrong, I just use maps to easily refer to specific regions of the US.

census.gov/geo/reference/webatlas/regions.html

Ha, oh those were the days.

Believe me, I wish I had that level of leadership. I'm lucky enough I got to meet the guy.

holy fuck this SCREAMS bait but fuck it, i'll bite
>too retarded to realized you're being denied a (you) for your inane, incomprehensible faggotry
the fuckin nerves on this guy holy shit

>We're good as far as email and website hosting goes, thank you. Wouldn't mind the physical help down the road though, when the time comes.

Sounds good, keep me in the loop tho! I've got some pretty insane infrastructure at my hands, being the chief architect and all, so I could arrange for some larger web based things.

Didnt you move out west? why did you decide on west virginia?

just saw you answered someone else on why the location, you gonna move back east though?

>still to butthurt to link a reply

HAHAHAHAH fuck off kike

put your trip back on kike

Fuck your state

t. Wisconsin

I’m sure this won’t end up like every other Jow Forums themed crowd funded project ever conceived.

Do I have to spell it out for you? I'm not him. What's your vendetta against him anyway.

Attached: 1533412392388.png (953x522, 24K)

Creep, good stuff. I've been trying to organise something similar here in Australia (and call it SMLEfest). This has just given me further inspiration. God bless.

is it possible for the fbi to mimic the autism necessary to fit in?

You're right, that's why part of the reason we're looking into a large plot of land is to have room for a functional farm to be that source of future income you're referring to. We already have people on board with backgrounds in farming, harvesting, and raising/slaughtering livestock.

Will do man, the support is appreciated.

Yes, I plan to move to West Virginia next spring before the Fundraising begins so I can fully support Project Homestead. I won't ask anyone else to help out with something that I myself aren't already 100% committed to.

I understand your skepticism but this is based on the hardwork and trust built up through 4 years of real life NuggetFest meetups. Hundreds of people have met me in person and can vouch for my character. Despite what the shitposting might lead you to believe, I'm not some random asshole with a small dream and no plan. Months of planning have already predated the posting of this thread.

There was at least one successful SMLEfest a few years back in Australia, were you part of that same group? I wish you guys luck as well, thanks.

I've hosted 10 NuggetFests since 2014, any FBI that's still going to them is doing so purely for fun and to get out of the office. If they gave a half a damn about us we wouldn't still be around lol.

filtered, no time for butthurt kikes like yourself hahahahhahaa

>I understand your skepticism but this is based on the hardwork and trust built up through 4 years of real life NuggetFest meetups

and your going to take this trust and burn it when you steal all this money, dirty fucking kike

Thanks for admitting your loss.

Fuck your cheese curds. They aren't even that good.

T. Johnson

>baiting this hard
go back to Jow Forums we dont want you here. maybe this is why you cant get a job or a life outside of a screen bucko

Wasn't there a thread a couple of days ago for with people trying to start a Texas thing that said that Creep told them he wasn't going to bring back NuggetFest?

Same Aussie user who organised it. Then made a gun lobby group - Firearm Owners United

Attached: FB_IMG_1530926554548.jpg (1420x1421, 243K)

I thought you built up a range or something in arizona? why do you want to come back out here? Are you originally from pa?

Chicagoland resident here.
Illinois as a whole actually has some pretty decent gun laws when compared to other states, it's literally only Chicago and a handful of cucked suburbs that have Cali/NY type bans. That being said Illinois would be a terrible location for this. Land is extremely expensive, property taxes are among the highest in the country, and the gun laws we do have do not lend itself well to a multi-state project like this (suppressors are illegal, open carry is illegal, Illinois does not recognize a single out of state ccw license so literally none of you will be allowed to carry lmao)

That aside, I do believe west Virginia is gonna be too far guys. There's a lot of gun friendly states in the Midwest; Iowa, Missouri, Kansas. Wisconsin and Michigan are also pretty nice too but I'm assuming most of you are probably southern boys who have never physically seen snow before so you can't handle the cold. Sucks that most of us on the west coast/Midwest can't be a part of this.

Attached: cover.jpg (1200x1200, 611K)

he wants money, hes a dirty jew kike looking to pull one big scam and fuck off with your money

dont give this kike a CENT of your money

You realize most of the nugget fests were in PA?

What did you do with the land in NV?

there will be no land, its a cash grab by some dirty jew who wants to scam you, simple as that

PA is still considerably far for people in the upper Midwest man. We're talking 7+ hour drives, I'm not sure what you'd use to qualify long drives but for me that's getting there. And I'm just speaking for us Midwest cucks, what about guys from Arizona/Nevada, both states with amazing gun cultures? There's pretty much no way anons from the west will be able to drive 14 hours to make it. I'm just saying if it was located near the middle of the country it'd make things easier for everyone, not just you East/Southern fags. All I'm saying is if you guys made this in Iowa for instance (not the most exciting state but they're good people, it's a good state) there's a higher chance of higher participation if that's what the organizers are looking for

Attached: Olafur Arnalds.jpg (300x300, 10K)

You got proofs to back that up?

1. Scope creep is a slow and insidious killer. Acquiring land, making a range, and making trails/camping/parking areas I'd assume would get you 80% of a good meetup for 20% of the effort of creating a boy scout camp from scratch.
2. Have you considered creating a foundation or nonprofit entity to isolate you from litigation and make it easy to step back if it gets too big for you to manage by yourself?
3. Christ OP how are you gonna afford the insurance premiums of randos coming shooting guns and drinking in the same place.

I ain't been to one of these but they sound real fun. Minus the spooge brownies.

If we do get a few acres would we be allowed to set up semi permanent structures? I’m not talking about dragging a trailer in but setting up a Bush craft camp to snuggle in?

Attached: D6DB01B7-E942-421F-BCFC-FA363B32E2AB.jpg (960x739, 94K)

Awesome man, I remember that FB group. I hope things keep growing and progressing.

See I'm originally from Michigan. I was hosting NuggetFest in Pennsylvania because that was the originally planned location before there were issues with the land owner offering the use of his property, which was why I had to abruptly lease some hunting land at the last minute for the event.

Pennsylvania was the original location for NuggetFest which had impressive attendance that continued to grow. Missouri had the largest NuggetFest with 101 attendees, but Pennsylvania had over 80+ years before and I don't doubt that the PA events would've surpassed the MO ones in size if PA had continued to be a viable location for NuggetFest.

With West Virginia being relatively close to an already established base of attendees from Pennsylvania and surrounding states, many of whom are already fully on board with Project Homestead.

I still own it. It's paid off and the taxes are minimal. I'm planning to sell it and use the funds for Project Homestead.

thats not how population distribution works. The traditional road trip is a 24+ hour driving stint, if you cant handle that you are outside the norm. Besides you obviously want to hang out in temperate wooded areas, the goat climate in murrica is the eastern midwest in the fall. Not some blazing cornfield

>I still own it. It's paid off and the taxes are minimal. I'm planning to sell it and use the funds for Project Homestead.
Wicked lame. I helped you pick that place out and never even got to visit

This won't really be a profit making venture unless creep comes up with some better ways to siphon up Jow Forumsommando neetbux.

Country roads, take me home.

I know it's not official Nuggetfest but I remember some talk that Big Dick may still be up for hosting an event in Missouri for the fall.
Any knowledge if that is still a possibility?

he got "proofs" to back up his claim? no he doesnt, and thats my proof you kike enabler

hes a jewish scammer, he has no plan he just wants money

>hoard your shekels
You're the only one who sounds like a jew.

Not this year, unfortunately. There's not much I know what's going on but it sounds serious.

Quit replying to it.

Thanks for the update. My best to BD.

I thought you filtered me, what happened to that?

do it in Indiana. fuck ohio

with your logic, calling someone a nigger makes you a nigger

typical jew trying to defend his own snake kind, pathetic kike

>1
By no means am I doing this alone. There's already an established group of previous attendees that I've been bouncing ideas off of and deliberating with for months.
>2
Yes. One individual alone cannot be expected to act as Treasurer, Quarter Master, and Board of Directors now would I want that amount of power resting in the hands of any one individual, myself included. The plan is to create an LLC to act as the governing body and legal representation of Project Homestead.
>3
There will be more structure added to future NuggetFests to ensure the safety and fun of the events as well as mitigation the potential for harmful situations to occur. Waivers were implemented last year and the longstanding policy of prohibiting the mixture of alcohol and fireams at the same time has been in existence since the first NuggetFest. There are organizations that offer discounts to grass roots groups founding Firearm related clubs through which we'll be obtaining our liability insurance as an LLC.

Yes, this is part of the reason we've finally reached the point of needing private land that we can build permanent and semi-permanent structures for event camping and long term housing.

>I helped you pick that place out

Is this Red or one of the Jow Forums radio guys?

To the place, where I belong. youtube.com/watch?v=x2BAAj3Pa_Y

Unfortunately he and his father will not be able to host MWNF this year on their farm, which was a contributing factor in the decisions made revolving around NF's future.

>fuck ohio

Truer words were never spoken. t. Michigan Native. Though we've had a lot of cool Jow Forumsommandos from Ohio come to NuggetFest.

No Ive met him several times at these meets. If you're serious about these allegations i can vouch for him as hard working and humble. Name one other drive or cash grab he's done that would net him any serious profit, all i can think of that he's done besides NF is a secret santa, a patch store and arkadia ranch. They don't seem very profitable.

your anecdotal bullshit means nothing you dirty jew

Thanks for the info for BD. Hopefully things will pan out and maybe in the future could be a side event. WV is hard for me logistically as I'm on a skeleton crew and the drive alone would eat 2 of the 3 days I could get off.

And your baseless accusations are equally worthless.
Those who will donate money all know him personally so the it's up to you to provide something beyond just screeching KIKE REEEE to convince us otherwise.

how ina will this woods be?
how much would membership be/
alternatively we could set up on site ammo store to help pay
or open a milsurp shop
having a FFl license there would be nice too
would i be able to bring 16-18yo there(provided they were proficient)

>Those who will donate money all know him personally

spoken like a true shill, put your trip back on you kike faggot. you jews are so transparent