Hey, whatever happened with this thing?

Hey, whatever happened with this thing?

Attached: DXRTfz2UMAA69uI.jpg (1200x710, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFadMmT5ZQ8
northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/diy-shovel-ak-photo-tsunami-warning.179192/
youtube.com/watch?v=b8us-pQCEJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude was a colossal douchebag who took every critique as a personal insult

Some retard made a pipegun way over budget

Live fire testing was the next step in the process.
We haven't heard from him since.

Put two and two together.

How hard could it have been to make it work didnt he prove it the action cycled and fed bullets just needed barrel?

>mountain dew kickstart
Glad he blew himself up, faggot had atrocious taste in sips

>How hard could it have been
I don't think you understand the levels of ineptitude at work here

>drinking that sugar ridden battery acid at all

This. The guy was a colossal knob. Dude got major butthurt when I recommended takedown pins like the AR has, instead of the massive key rings. Always bragged about muh IQ and being a body builder, and fucking his gook sugar momma

kek

Was it open bolt?

>didnt he prove it the action cycled and fed bullets
hahaha he didnt prove shit other than he had someone 3d print a stock

fair enough i just wanna see the piece of shit splode

>sugar
>not drinking the greatest energy drink of all time

Attached: sugar_free.jpg (338x450, 14K)

it was something he refused to elaborate on because someone was going to steal his design
aka it was complete bullshit he never came up with
all he really had was a tube sliding in a pipe. he never had a trigger or anything

I'd drink that more if 16 out of the 16 flavors even tasted good.
They taste like I'm drinking pure sugar, even though I am not.

the pina colada flavor is pretty good

Was about to say this, the piba colada one is straight up crack

I don't know if I've had that one. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow. I drink them a few times a month but mostly suffer through the taste just for the massive pick me up.

Must have been closed bolt or it would be illegal right?

Attached: MONSTER10.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

They really do taste like cough syrup.

maybe he got v& and that's why he stopped updating

It was closed bolt. Obviously.
Well, it would've been, if it made it that far.

He posting on Jow Forums sometime or another and got called out about being a massive faggot on Jow Forums. He probably ran off.

I just drank one of these things for the first time because I'm on night shift and it's what was in the vending machine at work. Holy fuck they're terrible but I felt like I'd done a bump of meth with how fast I was working and my head was buzzing.

oh you poor thing. Stop consuming any caffeine after your first cuppa. That aneurysm isn't worth not feeling like throwing up.

T. Night crew worker for 4 years and works with guys who have done it for 15 years.

Attached: dscf3746 1280x768 watermark 2.jpg (720x538, 102K)

I need something. I'm at 50 hours this week already and I've had like 10 hours of sleep since Saturday. I broke into a cold sweat earlier.

Sleep, you dumb faggot.

I'm right there with you. I have school right before work and only get 3-4 hours of sleep. Haven't had a vacation for 5 years

I'm telling you, caffeine will get you killed if its more than that first cup. Especially with those energy drinks and their vitamin/ chemical blends.

If its any consolation, if you get used to 3 hours then you should look into 18X

Attached: 1533863602736.jpg (736x1008, 419K)

The jews aka IMI, which tried to steal his design, finally got him. His lockheed martin employees, contacts in the defence industry and patent lawyers couldn't help him. Would have loved to buy one for 99; I mean 199; sorry I mean 299 bucks.

>I'm on night shift
>Lol why don't you just go to sleep?
You're not too smart are you?

>You should look into 18X
Army already DQ'd me from enlisting earlier this year. Surprised me because it was a minor medical issue and my asvab scores were pic related. Oh well. Life is shit and then you die.

Attached: 20180313_183950.jpg (3264x1836, 1.17M)

I’m on night shift too and I’ve been working 10s this week. It’s called blackout curtains and telling anyone that lives with you to shut the fuck up.

>I've been working 10s this week
Did you miss the part where I said I'm 50 hours in already? I have blackouts I'm just working 16hr shifts with a 30 minute commute.

how do i into basic gunsmithing bros?
is it even legal to manufacture and sell your own firearms as one guy?

Attached: pipegun27.jpg (4928x3264, 1.75M)

You don't need energy drinks, they make things worse. Vitamins and proper food are the way forward. For work I used to have to stay awake for days on end and I never touched energy drinks. After a while you just embrace the hallucinations and the constant sensation of never knowing where you are. You get used to it.

>Eat something light every 3 hours
>If you can take dissoluble vitamins for horses
>Where possible nap for 20 minutes.

>he never had a trigger

Attached: 3D printer is down, Home Depot is closed, good thing I have my pocketknife.jpg (1080x934, 286K)

>Expedient Homemade Firearms by P.A. Luty
>four winds shotgun
>youtube.com/watch?v=XFadMmT5ZQ8
>northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/diy-shovel-ak-photo-tsunami-warning.179192/
You can build a Luty with a hand drill, a mallet, a vice, and a metal file.

yeah, but some faggot was talking about shit like headspacing and how some documents leave out stuff and how that can make the gun blow up or not work properly, so im a bit cautious, but luty seems legit

Attached: 1510496969311.jpg (500x330, 21K)

>someone
Specifically IWI.

Well in his defense, your suggestion was really stupid. The gun is clearly a prototype. Why would anyone who isn't retarded bother putting captive pins on it when those pins he used are way easier for taking it down repeatedly. Theyre the same size as AR takedown pins, so once everything is good, THEN you switch.

IMI broke his 1/8 inch end mill because they where jealous of his genius.

Btw his name is v3a someone ought track him down. There's some vids on jewtube.

Nice AR

Just out of curiosity did he ever show the trigger mechanism? How do we know he didn't just slap a "trigger" into that.

Headspacing is not really a thing on a straight blowback gun. You only need to worry about it when you have a weapon that uses a bolt that locks into a barrel extension or whatever. On a straight blowback weapon the bolt is flush with the chamber and it doesn't lock.
Just buy a chambered 9mm barrel and you're g2g.

It's legal to manufacture a firearm so long as you are not disqualified from owning a firearm and it doesn't fall into a tax stamp category ie. a short barrel rifle or open bolt firearm. Transferring a firearm you made yourself without a manufacturing license is not advisable. It may be legal to do so in certain circumstances but you'd be begging for the ATF to come shoot you dog.

There are tutorials and gauges to help you with things like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=b8us-pQCEJ0

lmao

Attached: dog.jpg (520x544, 67K)

If you work sec at night enough you just sleep in and wake late its no big deal. Yall pussies need meme juice?

No, the trigger mechanism is still top sekrit.
>How do we know he didn't just slap a "trigger into that
We don't, and I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he did, given the inexplicably wooden trigger.

Ok i 3d print and a uhhh friend of mine 3d prints guns alot. That thing looks like a piece if shit. Looks like its abs or pla (garbage tier materials), shit design could do way cooler tougher geometry if he was better. The internals are pipe. He hasnt bothered to even sand down the thing and make it bot look as rough. Bet its 20% infill too

Almost like it was a prototype or something

>misusing the word prototype
Post rifling.

>Aprototypeis an early sample, model, or release of a product built to test a concept or process or to act as a thing to be replicated or learned from.[1]
???

Hey lets mAke the gun im trying to hype up in my comunity look like garbage! Great idea he was marketing it towards chan tards so those threads where like advertising. If the product wasnt complete shit looking we would be looking forward to it not trashing it like we are

There you defined it yourself.

A prototype is a a preproduction model, a model which is complete in design and exists to test the design. what you are referring to as a 'prototype' is at best a technology demonstrator. Barely since it's not even demonstrating a technology.

Thats not what monster rehab looks like dude.

Not him, but a prototype doesn't have to be a preproduction model. A scale model of a machine is a prototype. A technology demonstrator is a prototype.
However you're still right to not call this a prototype because prototype has to actually have some functionality and his abortion tested nothing relevant.

Good sleep frend, I am appreciating your advice.

Attached: Gunnter.jpg (1097x974, 249K)

A scale model is a model. A prototype must be to test a feature of the design. For example a scale model of a TV remote made of wax or now 3d printed, is to test for the feel of a remote in the hand. A prototype must be the application of the best design in that specific aspect of the project. Back to the remote a prototype doesn't need to work, but it damn well better be well made to really get the feel.

This guy. Idk what he was testing. He talked about how his trigger mechanism was gonna be patented and shit, but he never actually explained what his 'prototype' tested.

Tldr protypes test features of a design.

Anyone have pics of his bolt face and stuff?

Plus, you can get the dimensions and tolerances for barrels off of CIP or SAAMI.

>says a scale model is not prototype
>says a prototype tests an aspect of the design
>gives examples of how a scale model tests an aspect of the design
What are you trying to even argue anymore. The point is that a prototype doesn't have to be anything close to the production model as you initially claimed. The first prototype of a laptop could be a completely nonportable, mains powered only machine with no input mechanisms at all ans still be a prototype for a laptop. A technology demonstrator is what's called a Proof of Concept Prototype, as is the huge immovable "laptop" so long as some aspect of the end design is being demonstrated and tested.
What you're trying to limit the definition of prototype to is the subset of prototypes called Working Prototypes or Functional Prototypes.
A scale model used as you described could be a User Interface Prototype or Form Study Prototype depending on how kts used.

I'm a bit partial to the sour heads one, but I agree that most of their flavors taste awful.

Last time I saw one of that faggot's threads, he was claiming he had a fully functional model. Whenever anyone asked him to post a firing video, he claimed it was too cold outside for his hands and gloves didn't help. I think he tried to claim Reynaud's or something. Haven't seen him since.

>test fire
>upper printed part delaminates off
>bolt is now embedded in shoulder
>vulcan arms' jewish lawyers paid secretly by IMI sue him over quick eject bolt feature

What do you want to know about it?

Daily reminder IWI produces a gun called the "PL-9."

Attached: ftopayrespect.png (1286x980, 189K)

Why do they even call it the 941 anymore if no one's made a .41 AE Jericho in decades?

Haven't the slightest. Not familiar with the product line.

Hey, that looks cool.

Go away pepelib

>>I've been working 10s this week
>Did you miss the part where I said I'm 50 hours in already? I have blackouts I'm just working 16hr shifts with a 30 minute commute.

WHY ARE YOU WORKING SIXTEEN HOURS

What shitty fucking life decisions did you make, guy?

The Kickstart thing is completely representative of why I don't post here anymore. That's the level of discourse at this point. I don't drink that artificial caffeinated guanine garbage, dark colas, etc. It was used to prop up the fore-grip, that's all. My toe is in a photo? What, That's insane!

Simple point but indicative of the general attitudes. I like to fuck around and have levity whenever possible. That's who I am and I don't hide it. Apparently now I'm an antisemitic douchebag who flies off the handle at the first upset. It's simply not the case. People wanted access to schematics I intend on patenting, CAD files, you name it. I wanted input from the community, however, that doesn't make it open source. If I gave someone shit back, I'm sperging out because I wouldn't let them piss on me. It's childlike. When denied those unreasonable requests, the vitriol was unleashed. People would beg for "just a photo," of something. When the first video came out, trigger gate. Took a photo of that, not enough. Show working bolt. Did that. I'd take whatever it was, and it would be the next thing, on & on. There was no satisfaction. Armchair engineers, armchair machinists; they know everything and I know nothing. Then the concern trolling, feigned offense, 'round and 'round we go.

Attached: 1531882265359.jpg (1024x929, 141K)

Literally show rifling you faggot.
All you've dver show in a collection of steel piping, a 20% infill print and some bits of wood you call a trigger.
All at 99, I mean 199, oh wait actually 499+tax.

Shit or get off the pot faggot, your just larping and are butthurt everyone knows it.

>Schematics I plan on patenting
>Fucking steel threaded pipe
Go away pepelib.

I thought it would be cool to share something I was doing with other like-minded people from conceptualization to fruition. That's where I fucked up. It turned out that to gain credibility with the ingroup, you have to out-armchair the shitposter before you about just how of an abomination it is.

If the board isn't interested, it's cool. I'm not going to press it. I've said this before and I'll say it again: most of the people who bitch will be the first to whip that credit card out, especially when it gets offered in many calibers from factory. It has been constantly re-worked from day 1, to bring the absolute coolest, and least expensive product. I've shown many things that never made it into what it is now, and that was clearly my fault for being too open. It was taken as a sign that I have no idea what I'm doing, fair enough. There are design specifications that won't be seen until it hits shelves, that's just how it's going to be.

>Literally rust
>Muh JDIF
>Muh Electrochem rifling
>Super sekrit designs
>no trigger
>Show X
>No fire video
>Fake
>Toes in photo
>Breekibro hates you
>Vintorez
>Rhodie Camo
>Pipes & Screws
>OP is German/South African

It's all well and fine. Notice how I don't post about it any longer. It's definitely still on track, I'll tell you that much. I just finished my degree, have a good job, acquired big boy tools (Baileigh PT-22 & Mill that can easily accept stepper motors for CNC operation), and have a functional PL-9 sitting on the desk in front of me. Perhaps I'll throw a video of that up when I feel like it, but I think we're done with me trying to explain myself to people who don't wish to have a civil conversation. I will get the funding I need for large scale of this product. It will be made, it will be sold, it will be successful. Bet on it. If someone has polite questions for me, I'm happy to answer them.

What I won't do; is kowtow to bad faith actors.

>Inb4 you really expect me to read all that shit, by (you).

Attached: 1531259751011.jpg (500x400, 77K)

>Concern trolling
People were concerned that you were going to blow your hands off shooting a 35000PSI round out of literal pipe yes.
Reading even the most basic materials on gunsmiting is enough to understand how completely out of your league you are on just the firearm part, not even getting into how pants on head retarded your business model is.

He claimed he had Reynaud's and it was far to cold outside for him to show anything of value. The contraption had an angled bolt face which he thought would serve as the primary ejection because it had no extractor or ejector whatsoever. His initial barrel was also Sch40 pipe with zero rifling and he didn't grasp the the idea that there would be way higher chamber pressure once the bullet had rifling to engage.
He also managed to think half the thread was IWI shills and claimed that he had emails from people who wanted to stop him from IWI. Mind you about half those 'shills' were me and some other guy making fun of his stupid shit. He also started bragging about his super hot Japanese sugar momma and how frugal he lived but blew money like crazy. Then he accidentally doxed himself and people made fun of him for it. He promptly thought IWI had tracked him down again.

>I swear I have it and it works I'm just not showing it
lol okay

You really are a cunt you know.

Just post a youtube video of you firing it and it'll shut up a lot of the naysayers. That's all we ask.

What gets me is how there's so many guides freely available which explain the basics of building guns up to and including what kind of metals to use, and this retard still manages to go over a year without reading a single one and ends up with a design worse than chinese knockoff pistols

It turns out you can't make a gun just by making something that looks kind of like a gun. RIP in pieces le meme frog man's cargo cult.

Nah that was the sten guy who also got butt hurt and left before. We thought it was the Pepe guy when we called him out

t. I called him out on Jow Forums

All the more proof that memes should stay dreams.

I'm kind of bummed that "Stupid faggot memespouter blows his hand off lmao what a gay.avi" never showed up on deathaddict after he said he was going to show it firing a few months ago.

Naked shilling, my guy. If I had a nickle for every time I've had to say it will be $199 dollars, with price cuts as I'm able to produce cheaper, I'd have at least a couple dollars.

So no feed video? Never showed the firing pin? Buffer spring? That never happened?

The barrels aren't going to be made in house, I'm not sure if I've said that, but it's the only part that won't be. I'd say who is making them but you people will probably call their place of business and ask if they have battletoads or something imbecilic.

Could I make them in-house? Yeah, however that ended up not being the most efficient use of my resources.

>Shit or get off the pot faggot, [you're] just larping and are butthurt everyone knows it.

Think whatever you want. I'm truly past it.

You forgot that they're rusty. Don't forget that part.

I showed an old rough draft of a prospectus = business model. lel.

I've got some news for you...it didn't blow up. Just as I knew it wouldn't. I've had out of battery fires on a Jennings 9mm with only the tip of the cartridge in the barrel and the case only ballooned. You guys act like it's .308 or something, relax.

>Doxxed himself

Do tell, user. However did I do that?

It's a secret gun, for you.

Oh I know. I learned actually. Didn't know it before, now I'm 100% sure.

>explain the basics of building guns

>4 winds shottys
>Zip guns
>Full retard open bolt if you are feeling particularly retarded
>Cody Wilson tier

Attached: 1531855930417.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>however that ended up not being the most efficient use of my resources.
Codeword for you chickened out of defingering yourself with a stainless steel barrel and asked experts to do it.
Smart choice.

>Implying making a fourwinds is anything like making an actual PCC
I bet you don't even realize how retarded you look for comparing a fucking shotgun to a PCC.

if you actually had proof to your claims no one would be calling you out, you absolutely, massive, retarded, autistic, faggot.

Breekibro? What were you guys calling him out on? I'm definitely interested in hearing about this if you don't mind. I've never once posted about this on Jow Forums.

I will. At this point I'm simply not overly concerned about what Jow Forums thinks. It was a bitch move to unironically care what people on Jow Forums have to say, and that's on me for sure.

Attached: 4444d4045e19427a1e824cd509429aa8783eead85b205d0d63323e187785893d.png (2076x1184, 137K)

Actually, no. You didn't get it, moving on.

I made the barrel in my personal gun, it's the exact same one that's in the fire video. Exact same crude "polishing," if you want to call it that. It's made out of poverty stainless steel, it's totally fine I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

I've shown proof of development over the course. If you weren't party to that, I don't know what to tell you. Keep waiting for the fire video I guess.

Evening, September 30th. How about that, I'll post it then. Specific date.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

It's pretty easy to figure out where you live when your gf works at a job with one location and you post shit that reveals your location you stupid fucking faggot. Remember when you bitched about it being cold and folks kept asking about the weather where you live and how it wasn't that cold?

Show a working product you dumb motherfucker and maybe, just maybe people will accept that you can build a gun, still an enourmous faggot who can't take criticism or advice worth a hill of beans.

Good to see you've gotten over individually replying to every single person in the thread, getting to grips with your autism I see.

Does anybody have the post where he says he'll have better economies of scale than either hi-point (lel) or glock(ultra lel)?

That doesn't look like a monster zero

Dude I've pulled 16's $75 an hour for the first 8 hours then $150 an hour for the next 8

What are the dimensions on the barrel and rifling you currently have?

You realize people literally post your shitheap in threads of abominations right?
Even if you come to market your garbage fire is going against stuff like an AR-9 at 450, Extar-9 at 400, and the Hi-Point at 250 dollars. All of those are better built and have such niceties as warranties, aftermarket of any kind, and owners that don't make the head of Robinson Arms look like Mr. Rogers. You might have had a better go of it had you just not said anything till you had a functional gun and posted firing videos, instead you started with cringey memes, absolutely zero knowledge of anything firearms related, and an ego larger than the Earth itself.

WHAT THE FUG :DDD

Attached: worse than vulcan.jpg (3648x2736, 1.65M)

oy vey...