"Swedish Watch Made of Destructed Illegal Firearms"

indiegogo.com/projects/swedish-watch-made-of-destructed-illegal-firearms/x/19227813#/

"Swedish Watch Made of Destructed Illegal Firearms"

Description: "A new line of watches that will help end gun violence. It's time for peace."

Will this he another murder cube? Perhaps the murder watch? Or is it gonna like how Christians wear crucifixes and so on.

Attached: Screenshot_20180822-005103.png (1440x2087, 802K)

i was hoping it was some sort of watch gun

I think this is a creative approach to illegal AKs and shit being brought into their country. The migrant hoard brought all sorts of shitty AKs and whatnot. Good for them

Sweden was a mistake.

Jesus pleas fucking leave my country whoever came up with this idea

Attached: 1533412272628.jpg (344x450, 33K)

While they naturally should be recycled, there is no point in making it into a special thing

The women are apologizing for being raped

The men are now women

The Muslims rule the nation

They've disarmed and turned their guns to watches

>what a bastian of liberal paradise.

>swedish watch

Attached: 1525856077112.jpg (600x536, 71K)

>Jow Forums arrived

Pretty much

>"Violent rape on the rise. And that's a good thing!"

Yeah, on the rise. From a fucklow number to a slightly higher fucklow number.

I honestly want a watch made out of an old AK, but too bad the design looks bad and you can't trust just any ol' watch.

Attached: Sweden-rapes-01.jpg (600x567, 76K)

Nice sauce faggot. Whanna know why rapes increased by a shitload from 2004 to 2005 (ten years before the big migrant waves btw)? Because the law was changed so that all sexual crimes are treated as rape, no matter what they are in reality. This is also why comparing it between nations is useless, since everyone defines it differently. Hell, in a lot of african nations there are zero reported rapes a year...

Attached: main-qimg-32782682007d3b30031affac2d5543d8.png (602x356, 72K)

Attached: 1441091002758.jpg (713x1068, 296K)

so it was sjws, not muslims?

Still, as I pointed out a useless map since the UN just takes in what each nation report and define as rape. Do you seroiusly belive there is hardly any rapists at all in Indonesia?

Don't try it with logic. These people are just way beyond reasoning when memes, youtube videos and Alex Jones are unironically quoted as sources for research.

Yep, basically. Rape hasnt increased much, they just started defining as much as touching someone as rape untill proven to be another type of crime.

Attached: Hj8SRUX.png (828x266, 21K)

Hmmm...

Attached: YESYESYES.jpg (1439x953, 262K)

Again, as our police records all sexual crimes as rape the statistics get weird. In all those nations, except SA raping your wife while married isnt a crime btw, and reporting a rape case will probanly get you murdered.

That person pictured isnt even a Swede (Hell, it even clearly says .co.uk on his paper).

That said beating up lying trannies is done in all civilisations and nations.

He has a point.

Attached: Muslim rape infidels.jpg (800x564, 105K)

I would absolutely rock one of these if it was marketed pro gun, but considering the motive behind it I want no hand in it. Just another delusional virtue signal art project.

Attached: 20180328_182127.jpg (3264x1836, 1.5M)

These guns were already destroyed in their country of origin. They're basically buying scrap metal from shitholes and making watches for champagne liberals to virtue signal with to their fart sniffing friends. Pretty smart business plan desu.

>I want to make money of people who think breaking down something already taken out of the equation would help
Such blissful stupidity.