When does the next war start? I'm bored

When does the next war start? I'm bored.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x278, 495K)

There's nothing preventing you from joining the FFL or the peshmergas.

Don't forget the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Nothing besides the State Department.

Couple decades. The decline will start to really take off around 2025, then it's just a matter of how long the minority white and Asian population can handle being taxed to death to financially support the Hispanic majority.

>tfw new Silent Generation

Attached: 1462203876979.jpg (1290x752, 68K)

t. overweight neckbeard who runs 20 minute miles

come to the UK and start a civil war.

please do

Beg u man

Israel has something big planned for you.
Don't worry. It's coming.

The State Department doesn't give a shit if you join the FFL.

The only danger is that you might become a French citizen.

All you have to do is decline citizenship at the end of service if you want to still live in America.

Keep in mind the FFL hates taking Americans without prior service. We tend to be soft and not as grateful as southeast asian migrants. Half the stories you read about guys who tried to join end with them getting dismissed after a couple days or weeks without explanation.

I know you guys are all stoked on getting into some violence, but unironically consider staying home and living a decent life until some other brushfire war starts up, or at least until a new Spanish Civil War starts and we can pretend to be idealists fighting for something overseas and not just bored idiots.

Attached: Aid_from_padre_1.jpg (1211x1600, 347K)

take some initiative this november

you guys got nice women who are wife material?

Probably Israel vs. Hezbollah, Hamas an Iran really soon.

South Africa's lookin hot, just gotta find a way to get your guns in country.

>FFL

I'm not gay.

>peshmergas

I don't like fucking goats.

Just a few months ago the Aglophone Crisis started.
I recommend joining the Ambazonians as their cause seems most just and the Cameroonian government are killing the wives and children of peaceful secession supporters.

Attached: Happened while in Virginia.png (315x300, 10K)

lol. Hate to break it to you kid, but you’re gonna have the bluest balls this side of doctor Manhattan waiting for a good happening with Israel.

This is what I'm hearing. What are the gun laws there currently and how willing would the population be to help me get guns in when shit really pops off?

Choose another oil reserve.

non-white ones

Can we go back to 'nam? I love the aesthetic

>silent
Lmao, more like the whiny generation

Attached: 1200px-Thoughts_and_Prayers_Don't_Save_Lives_(40369207261)_(cropped).jpg (1199x889, 312K)

do you speak spanish

Attached: 1497653625937.png (1493x1567, 549K)

Why would you say that? Israel is getting into conflicts all the time and when I was there in 2016 everybody was saying the next war with Hezbollah will be on a huge scale due to the amount of munitions Hezbollah has. When the pussy ass Shia milita gets the balls to launch an offensive on Israel you will see souther Lebanon completely annexed by ground troops after a thorough aerial cleansing the likes of which hasn’t been seen before in this age of PGM. On the Syrian side Russia will have to make a decision to either go head to head with Israeli air power or fall back while their Iranian bros and the militia get raped from the air. If you think Israel can’t get it done on their own you may be right but if that is the case you will see American bombs drop right on Israel’s border.
>t. Big has guns Jew

Attached: 0DFFE17B-1E66-4FCA-95D8-1EF07F2C4960.jpg (864x648, 168K)

>peshmergas
Literal communist faggots

>or at least until a new Spanish Civil War starts
This is by far the most realistic next armed conflict

Is there anything more obnoxious and rage inducing than a group of cat ladies screaming at you to surrender your weapons?
Any man that doesn't react to this scene with anger and disgust has onions'd himself into being a literal woman

Now

Attached: 4A4CA94B-7459-493C-B16A-A56233FB38FC.jpg (340x294, 29K)

>oinions
S 0 Y
You fucking japanese faggot Jow Forums guy

South africa is restarting land theft again. Civil war over there soon.