Kommando roll call Pennsylvania edition

Kommando roll call Pennsylvania edition.
>724 reporting in

Attached: pennsylvania-welcome-sign-750.jpg (750x522, 133K)

I just drove through PA, what an absolute shithole you guys live in - I give you 5 years until your state officially turns blue forever. Is there an inch of your highways that aren't under construction? Hack road work leads to hack jobs for hacks and their relatives, and any state that has a Turnpike Commission is absolute shit. Also when I pulled off the highway for lunch, I drove by a brand new fire station - another sign of hackery. Btw - Ninos pizza was breddy gud. Also you fucking cretins suck for allowing 18 wheelers in the left lane, even New Jersey knows enough to not allow that bullshit.

>improving infrastructure is bad
>fire stations are bad

washingtonian here, hate how blue it is here

Both are ok, but not neverending projects and building palaces for a fire dept that almost never fights fires any more.

fair enough

Philly user here.

Butler boi, still got a steel mill. My neck of the woods is pretty Red. The only reason PA even goes blue is because of all the Dems in Pittsburgh and Philly.

570/717 here

What's it like to be behind enemy lines?

Philly is one of the better cities I've lived in but with that being said, there's a fuckin heroin epidemic going on here. Needles on the street, sidewalk etc. Roommate got jumped by a group of junkies a week ago. It's getting bad.

It's bad for gun rights right?

Comparatively speaking, it's good. CCW is mostly "shall issue". No restrictions outside of state laws.

what if you bring in a gun as a non-resident

Kommando, Connecticunt 203 division reporting in

Attached: 1534204962777.jpg.jpg (746x982, 156K)

The Orange work cones are our state flower user. How did you not know that?!

Attached: 83AB7D78-D7AF-4E5B-BECE-9E90ED38BE67.jpg (4032x3024, 2.69M)

Any anons south of Pittsburgh here? And if so, where do you shoot?

Oops

Attached: 3C4EF883-A077-4EC5-99D1-1A6C6BAD8E71.jpg (2686x3582, 1.97M)

Bud minus the blue collar guys still working at Aramco it's all fucking nigs welfare and rental properties I just visited family out there

Berks County here. Burn Reading to the ground.
>I give you 5 years until your state officially turns blue forever
PA has and always will be a swing state. On a state level are house is usually majority red. Are democrat Governor signed a bill lifting the ban on hunting with semi-autos.

Attached: sks2.jpg (3024x4032, 915K)

Harrisburg reporting in yeah penndot blows dick but I would kill for a job with them being a shovel leaner

>a brand new fire station - another sign of hackery
t. arsonist

Fire #'s are so far down they're having to send them to shit that used to not involve firefighters just so they can maintain their inflated budgets. In my state they're into home inspections so any time someone sells a house the FD gets involved for smoke detector compliance. Public union culture has ruined my state, get yours in check anons before it's too late.

PA honors most permits

Yeah I grew up in Wyomissing and the shittiness of Reading kinda defined my childhood simply through proximity. Family from Detroit area, where they measure social status in miles west of Detroit itself, called everything around Reading a crap hole as well.

State range in Warwick, eh?

610 here
Got the pleasure of driving almost an hour for this a couple months ago. Haven’t been back since.

Attached: 055F6953-ADA8-4F5A-A698-DD5B5441B606.jpg (750x733, 494K)

I wish I was in West Virginia, at least they don't tax you for breathing.
Also nth for Porker is a fag

570/610 reporting

Attached: longboi.jpg (1000x884, 299K)

215 fag here.

Just because fires are down doesn't mean every area has perfect fire response coverage, dipshit. You can't say that a new fire station is unneeded just by looking at it without knowing anything about the distribution of nearby stations and response times for that particular area.
>when your house burns down because it took firefighters 20 minutes to arrive but your town refused to build a fire station because some dipshit pointed out that firefighters 100 miles away from you didn't have enough to do

It's actually a really nice shithole once you get used to it, and stay out of philly

Another user here in the suburbs very close to Philly. Honestly the only reason I know Philly is so anti-gun is because I read up on it. Wouldn't have known otherwise. I own plenty of guns, my loved ones own plenty of guns, my friends own plenty of guns, hell most of the people I know own a gun or two. I've never had a problem getting a hold of a gun and getting a permit to cc in the city was simple as shit. I've never had a run in with anti-gun crazies and had plenty of pleasant gun comversations with strangers. Philly really isn't that bad for guns and as long as the state keeps a leash on city council to remind them they abide by state law it will stay that way. PA isn't a bad gun state in general.
>we don't need to register our guns
>closest thing to gun registration is a firearm sales list for handguns
>we don't need any licenses besides a permit to ccw in Philly
>silencers are now legal
>you leave the store with your gun same-day
>the only prohibitions we really have are listed in the NFA, which still kinda has us by the balls

Speaking of the NFA, I was hoping to clarify the laws on owning an automatic in the state. Can I or can I not have a full-auto as long as it was manufactured/registered before May 19, 1986?

yeah all nfa is good here

Not only are all NFA items on the table for ownership. You can legally open and concealed carry them.

I know some of you fags go to Penn College in Williamsport. This school is way too redneck to not have any other fellow Jow Forumsommandos.

We're literally allowed to mill lowers on campus as long as a fully assembled firearm isn't brought on campus.

610/484 here.

We've always just called it French Creek. It's 15 minutes from me and technically free. Just gotta be on top of safety. Mention the large fines people often get for not obeying range rules. And don't go past 10am on a Saturday, never go on a Sunday. Only thought I was going to die twice in my 15 years of going there. Both times Asians with their unsupervised kids. Here's a picture of just a few holes poked by the pieces of shit that come here from Reading, Philly, Jersey and Delaware.

Attached: fuckery.jpg (4032x3024, 3.8M)

>610
B...Bethlehem here.

Attached: 1482364607853.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

Durr fuck the locals who write the game commission attempting to clean up and expand a public shooting range, with their time and tax money. Let's fuck shit up because we're niggers.

Attached: another.jpg (3024x4032, 2.46M)

I’m from upstate New York. Very Pennsylvania like. I’ve been to Gettysburg on vacation a couple times and I’ve always enjoyed myself. Can I have some freedoms pls?

Jesus user, there's more than one of us in Bethlehem?? Any good ranges in the area with at least a 200 yard rifle range? The only one I have found is Boyertown.
Ps. hope you had a good musikfest.

Also Berk’s county

Some private club just funded a renovation of the Dunbar, PA range.

We had gravel groundcover with rotted out benches and shot up target stands... They redid the target stands, poured concrete for the shooting area, built a roof, and built all new benches. It's fucking awesome now.

Attached: IMG_3515.jpg (3024x4032, 3.77M)

Just not destructive devices

Attached: 62F29A83-9172-4594-B262-C10CBACFC9DE.jpg (2238x893, 2.64M)

You can’t tell me you don’t blast Rhodie music rolling down cotton street?

No?
Just me?
*Fuck it, turns onto buttonwood*

Not true. You can own anti-tank rifles, operational tanks, and striker shotguns and things like that. You cannot own any sort of NFA bomb.

this is bullshit, my town just spent $19 million for a new station to replace the old one which was fine. i imagine the one user drove by was a replacement as well. there are a lot less smokers and candle burners, not to mention modern building materials and codes - most locales have hardly any fires per year yet "minimum staffing coverage" levels are from when there were.

Washington or Beaver?

Im in the middle by the Pittsburgh airport.

Attached: IMG_20180822_185927_980.jpg (2851x2430, 3.18M)

Gonna become a "sniper real quick at those ranges!

Reporting in from dreary Erie

I used to shoot at Washington tactical shoot range before i moved to beaver county.

>allowing 18 wheelers in the left lane
holy fuck i hate that shit

>what is zeroing a scope for $500

I guess you never hunt? Scared of the big bad deer?

Fuck French creek outfitters
>be me
>be 20
> go with father to look at glock brand glock
> no issues but leave because they’re about to close
> go back next day
> same place, same gun, still me and Vater
> Manlet behind counter won’t hand me gun because under 21
> lol whatever
> dad asks me if this is what I want
> manlet freaks out hurr dürr illegal straw purchase I should report you to atf
> tried to grab gun from us faster than a diabetic can say Diet Coke
> explain father and son
> explain and provide highlighted copy of 4473 for regarding legal gifting
> explain and provide copies of law regarding 18-21 having handgun in pa
>all laws say good to go
> hurr I’m not comfortable and I’ll be contacting the manager to see if I need to call atf
> managers over by now basically tell manlet we’re in the right bit of he’s uncomforatble can deny sale and not get a commission on the sale and leaves
> manlet decides no sale
> walk down counter talk to another salesman
> manlet comes running up “the manager says don’t sell to them” basically looks at us and says he doesn’t want to take the chance despite hearing the manager say it’s ok
> obviously we’re annoyed at this point and decide to not only not buy the glock but also the p mags, primers, and powder we came for
Leave
>trolling internet the next day
> find glawk brand glawk in orwigsburg for 100 or so cheaper but one less mag
> call and reserve it
> dad drives up and gets it that night

But tannerite is all good

After all that you still bought other stuff? Man, I’ve walked out and put stuff back over single employees. Or I would have made a point to make the sale through another salesman, getting the manager involved again. Maybe make a threat to pursue legal action over denial of civil rights.
I’m petty as fuck though.

Yeah it's two separate harmless compounds, and once mixed they're are viewed the same way as owing smokeless powder.

I haven't been in that store for at least 5 years. They employ condescending, empty headed fuckwits. And everything is overpriced by 40%. Also just for reference the public range is called that because it's in French Creek state park, no relation to the gay ass store.

>porker is a piece of shit

that may be, but he's /ourpieceofshit/

Attached: 20180525_201636.jpg (3264x2448, 2.17M)

You ever shoot at iron city armory before their kike owner lost the zoning permit?
I work in Washington

Attached: 310E4C2C-4790-43FD-87F7-EB6D1C8CDDB1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)