Any user ever hunted with a flintlock before?

Any user ever hunted with a flintlock before?

Attached: AAE1B2EF-E24E-4D63-A375-2AEC71651B9D.jpg (546x450, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wrhesYjS4RE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qTy3uQFsirk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, the flint hitting the Frisian causes the deer to flinch, and end up hitting the deer in an area you werent even aiming 80% of the time.

I heard it was tougher to hunt with one but I didn’t know why

Did you get him?

put less powder in your pan. you will get faster ignition.

>the flint hitting the Frisian
Yea. Hitting a Dutchman with a rock would probably make a deer flinch.

Yup. It's actually really fun. The deer go full fuckin retard when they hear the click before ignition and you're lucky if you hit them broadside.

I've honestly had more trouble with deer ducking arrows than flash in the pan.
Most of the deer I've shot on my LARP's didn't duck too much, then again I use a French pattern Fowler loaded with buck&ball and haven't shot much further than 50yrds. Maybe you guys should use a courser powder in the pan, I know it seems counter intuitive but I've had a quicker flash to bang when I use ff in the pan instead of ffff.

I've only hunted twice in the Town of Bedrock
Its a place right out of history!

Attached: 1526873005060.png (1024x1024, 559K)

yeah for idiot millennials who dont know what they are doing. the ignition is nearly instant for someone who knows how to set up their gun

youtu.be/wrhesYjS4RE

fuckin kek

Quit blaming millenials for everything, grandpa. Better hang out at the comment section of fox news.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qTy3uQFsirk

You aint Jow Forums unless you have watched this masterpiece. Grab popcorn and prepare for boner

How did you get within 50 yards of a deer?

i have multible times stumbled upon deer that just noticed me less than 5 yards away. i wasnt even trying to be quiet

most crossbow deer kills are at about 30 yards

Atleast fox News still has a comment section...

I remember watching this when I was younger and my dad helped me make my first camp pistol.

We watched it in HS (late 90s rural Arkansas...) everybody, even the single computer nerd was blasted.

>damned millennials and their flintlocks!
Lol

This, sites that don't have a comment section don't want you to think further than what they wrote
All it takes is one knowledgeable poster to let everyone know their journalist has an agenda

The bait is on fire.

>Yeah, the flint hitting the Frisian causes the deer to flinch, and end up hitting the deer in an area you werent even aiming 80% of the time.
Quit buying shitty Italian locks.
If you have a good American lock like a Chambers the ignition is nearly instant. Flintlocks are even faster than percussion.