Tfw just turned 21 and just moved from Commiefornia

>tfw just turned 21 and just moved from Commiefornia

Okay Jow Forums, what should be my next step?

Attached: 1531783298719s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

>1531783298719s.jpg
>s.jpg
ANOOOOOON kun not up my asshole!!!

Fuck off to where you came from

get a glock and/or an ar15 to assert your dominance over mainstream guns.

cause massive asspain by telling Jow Forums you'll vote left

Nope, actually one of the reasons I left Cali was because I was outed at my university as a "nazi". Aka I'm a pro second amendment, anti-illegal immigration conservative.

doesn't matter what you are, just tell Jow Forums you'll vote left and collect (you)s

GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK

>I was outed at my university as a "nazi".
fake. but here's a (You) I guess

You’ve obviously never been to a CA university. My spic prof told me to “Not give me that shit” when I pointed out that the media coverage of Cam Newton after the supoerbowl was not biased. We were talking about how they called him a thug and all I said was this “He was expelled from Florida state for stealing a laptop which is a felony so he is a thug” then he screeched that shit at me. Fuck CA so hard
>tfw just shot 3 full stick mags from my Glock at an indoor range in CA with my gf and nobody noticed.

Attached: 574EE3A8-5E53-4F3D-BD63-7593D9C7F843.jpg (1242x824, 604K)

what is that body type called and fucking shit that is me 100% how do i get rid of that belly

>what is that body type called
Fat
>how do i get rid of that belly
Stop eating so much carbs and sugar, exercise, or gain more muscle mass. Any of those three would make you look better, all three would make you actually attractive.

Skinnyfat
>how do I get rid of it
How tall are you?

fucking stop eating so much and exercise more
you don't even need to work out, just walk or jog or something

6'2 206lbs

Sorry i don’t help manlets.

What were the other reasons?

>next step
Your next step, if there are any to take, is to shake off the commifornian stench off your own back and find a way to pass off as anything but that to the casual onlooker.
While you might definitely be 'conservative' in that coastal hellhole, you probably still carry that 'air' which will out you instantly should you open your mouth anywhere else in the country. Not sure how exactly, but that's your problem.

Attached: 1427153909356.gif (619x619, 1.68M)

Go to the DMV and get new plates. That's the first thing I would do.

Don't move! we have to quarantine you and check for superAIDS.

Trying to find a way out

>next step?

Cleanse the cali-leftist taint from your soul.

No, I totally believe there are unironic nazi posters here now eagerly shitting up normal threads.

>implying you want to impress a bunch of stupid hicks who don’t matter
You sound like you would do find in California.

You have to come back.

>wanting to be ostracized
You would do fine on a fucking island.

go back to where you came from, fucker

Get a pistol and learn to carry. I recommend the 1911 for ccw.

Exactly. I’m from Cali and would like to move to a place that is basically devoid of all people. I don’t give a shit about what the local faggot thinks about my birth state.

Attached: 78471047-A8EF-45AC-9F22-7957B4C6FAC7.jpg (1242x1238, 1.39M)

Read the sticky

>2018
>not voting left to expedite the habbening
It's like you don't even want civil war

All you really need to do to reduce body fat percentage is reduce caloric intake while retaining a macro balance. For exercise, do cardio. And I don't mean 1 hour of walking or 30 minutes of slow jog. I mean 75 to 150 minutes per week of "your shirt is completely soaked and you can hand wring sweat from it" cardio.

>3 hours per week

>me
>certified fitness trainer
Yea, me.

What’s a good workout/fitness routine for someone who’s both weak and overweight. Should I build muscle first or get skinnier? 6’2” 225lbs

Ideally, you'd work both at the same time. The body has 5 metabolic pathways (energy systems). The first 2 are anaerobic (no oxygen needed) and will be used first, and the last 3 are aerobic (oxygen needed) and will be used once necessary. A brief (5-10) minute cardio at moderate intensity warmup followed by weight training to exhaust anaerobic systems, then cardio training (25-50 minutes) to work aerobic systems, finished with a gradual decrease in cardio intensity to slowly return heat rate to normal.
There's much more you could do, but you'd need a personal trainer to establish baseline fitness and track your progress.

Just remember this. Byproducts of metabolizing fat are h2o and co2. Those are eliminated easily through sweat and heavy breathing. If you're sweating and breathing hard, you're using fat for energy and should keep going for as long as your time and willpower allow.

Go buy a white monster.

Attached: 39664863_162595294632017_5527647146452451328_n.jpg (750x378, 39K)

Read "Starting Strength" and run the program. After you finish that, read "Practical Programming for Strength Training" and run that program. Browse Jow Forums for further information.

Build an AR or glock