California Meetup Thread

We're not dead, just shy.

So I'm just briefly going to go ahead and get into how we're organizing these meetups now, we're going to be shilling for meetups at Panoche Hills only, and have our Lucky Slav meets up at the ghost town be shilled internally on Slack only. This is to prevent people who we think are irredeemable aspies from going deep into the woods with us where mediflights are impossible and it's objectively easier to dig a grave than get you to a hospital in a timely fashion. So in short, if you wanna go to the ghost town meet, just show up to a Panoche or two and show basic regard for the four rules of firearm safety, and we'll get you invited into the Slack so you can bullshit with the rest of us and come to the best meets.
That being said, we're not going full range-nazi-penis-inspection bullshit, we're just going to be having a designated asshole or two who watches everyone on the line while the range is hot.

So, now to the details for the October Panoche Meetup .

Date: October 5th-7th

We have met here for over two years and had no problems either with normies or local Rangers. This is the location of the legendary Observation Point Benis and our largest recorded meetup ever, where over 55 unique autists from all over California, Nevada, and even Oregon and Washington showed up to shoot guns and blow off some steam.
Bring firewood, tables, booze, any food you might need, plenty of water, and some shade. Leave your illegal stuff, drugs, and easily-triggered or normie friends at home. Grandfathered standard-cap mags are fine.

The meetup after this will be the end-of-year Christmasnoche meetup on the same location, on a date that will be determined later in order to accommodate as many as possible during the holiday season.

Look for more shill threads when we get closer to October for more information.

Attached: FNV_NCR_Flag.png (2000x1333, 152K)

Don't start a fire, practically half of your state is on fire.

That's why we can't meet on the spot till October. Fire restrictions.

Attached: 1530648564561.jpg (480x360, 42K)

average age?

Boomer age

around 30?

How do I know you're not gonna just shoot me in the back of the head?

Postan in an NCR thread.

Attached: my_big_iron.jpg (522x522, 110K)

>going deep into the woods with us where mediflights are impossible and it's objectively easier to dig a grave than get you to a hospital in a timely fashion. So in short, if you wanna go to the ghost town meet, just show up to a Panoche or two and show basic regard for the four rules of firearm safety, and we'll get you invited into the Slack so you can bullshit with the rest of us and come to the best meets.

In short, you're enacting asinine rules that haven't been a problem with other Jow Forums meetups, giving the "okay" for enforcers to guard you from undesirables, and having secret elite status only parties.
>California
Everything checks out. This is why gun ownership is dying in that shithole state.

Forgot to add
>with underhanded hints of murdering those who don't fit in.

Waste of ammo. You'll kill yourself first.
Early to mid 20s, I figure.
If some people had their way, we wouldn't even shill on Jow Forums at all.
You're one of the people who fucked up, aren't you?

I'm in. I typically shoot at San Leandro/Livermore, and haven't ever been out to Pussy Hills. Is 4wd needed?

Nope. It's 2WD accessible and right off of I-5.

Looking forward to it this time. I'm going to check back on this thread tomorrow. I missed the last meet up due to work. I can provide some cool target practice this time.

>Early to mid 20s, I figure.
so no adults then

Nice, I'll come with a trunk load of guns

Attached: Guns.jpg (5233x3855, 3.11M)

These are good dudes, would recommend.
Panoche is also a great spot for a shoot.

*sips* yuuup, just a bunch of kids

t. faggot boomer

Ha, Californians actually call those guns.

Well I mean, you could stand in front of any of them and let him pull the trigger and see if it functions like a gun.

Our meets have never had any issues so suck a fat dick you fucking nerd. "Ca gun laws suck so people from ca. suck lol" solid argument. We have better opsec for our good meets because we don't need retards fucking a good thing up -reno

If you were a true patriot, you'd drop everything and move to Arizona or Texas for better gun laws.

Attached: snapper.png (264x278, 92K)

nice, i live between san leandro and livermore

But then I'd have to live in Arizona or Texas
>thinking you can run away from gun laws
Kek, it's a zero sum game, either the Constitution matters or it doesn't. If it DOES matter, then CA will have the same laws as you get, and if it doesn't then well, it's only a matter of time until you have CA gun laws. Hell you're about to elect Beto O'Rourke

>mental gymnastics
You have CA gun laws because you're too pathetic to stand up to the illegals and faggots running your state and taking your rights away. Just because you Calicucks put up with unconstitutional laws doesn't mean we will.

Attached: commiefornia.jpg (1242x756, 231K)

What do the demographics in Nevada/Arizona/Texas look like again?

Yeah no, don't believe the media lies on the polls. I'm a CA resident and would not want this situation on any free state.

>Just because you Calicucks put up with unconstitutional laws doesn't mean we will.
Too young to remember the Federal AWB huh

At least 20% whiter and spending 30 billion dollars less on illegal immigration, Califag.

Attached: t.0%.png (1110x1277, 79K)

Why don't you try moving to another state out of nowhere and see how expensive it is for yourself?

What happened to the Discord?

Not him, but I've moved between 8 states following work before I landed in California, and now I'm stuck here because everything is so stupidly expensive.
Fuck this gay state.

>We have better opsec for our good meets because we don't need retards fucking a good thing up
>"Ca gun laws suck so people from ca. suck lol"

If you lived in a non-shithole, maybe you wouldn't need "better opsec."

I killed it. If you were one of the few who used it often, I apologize, but I don't want the shekelmeisters in charge at Discord to decide that our personal info would be of interest to some lefty group.

The reason for all this is, put simply, retards. The last time I checked, retards are a natural occurrence in free america as well as california. Being able to maintain greater opsec is just a side-benefit.

Any chance of delaying the october panoche until the gate to the box canyon is open?

Usually by fall season they open the gates, because it's not fire station.

I'm definitely down, it's a 7 hour drive for me so I'll need to show up with plenty of stuff to shoot with. I'll drive up friday night and spend the night somewhere and show up in the morning to about 12. Are human like targets ok to bring?

Make sure it's dressed up like an antifa and you're golden.

Go for it. I don't give a fuck what targets you bring so long as it isn't tannerite and won't cause ricochets

I'm trying to get myself un-stuck from CA ATM and it's proving very difficult financially. It's less of a game of saving up for me at this rate, I'm getting nickeled and dimed too fast. Simply put if I can't get a promotion and a job transfer it's not gonna happen.

Attached: facemindsoul.png (642x300, 418K)

Tech industry?

Lmao not like you’d be invited anyway

Nope. A true patriot stays and fights on his own turf and not run away.

i would love to go to my first ever meetup, but sadly it’s to far away from where I live

You still eat paste at 40 you old dumb retard. Age doesn't matter past "legal adult"