Why do we larp? many of us have a strong desire to larp and prepare for the worst. Also general larp thread

Why do we larp? many of us have a strong desire to larp and prepare for the worst. Also general larp thread.

Attached: 1533010286988.png (960x1080, 2.17M)

Because larping is fun, especially with real guns
You seriously don't get a kick out of going into some random drug house in the woods and camping there armed to the teeth?

Attached: 1467056136438.png (558x744, 428K)

You're practicing. Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war

That is true i guess.

Attached: 1533787100299.jpg (1438x1427, 138K)

bump

This is a wise nugget of wisdom. Take heed lads, if you are in the US, you know we are heading for a fucking Civil War. We get to larp and ethnically cleanse niggers, kikes, communists, pedophiles, spics, fags and leafs.

Attached: 1534637528505.jpg (500x375, 55K)

Best to be a gardener in a garden though.

You forgot this.

Attached: 1504021429828.png (479x324, 94K)

Actually LARPing as military/police is an indicator of a psychopath, and something profilers look for.

Any more info on that?

Attached: jawlet wehraboo.jpg (462x425, 21K)

Even better being being warrior gardener.

Attached: battle bard.jpg (620x413, 67K)

The question isn't "why" do we larp. But "how" do we larp hard enough so that we lose the RP in LARP?

Because we played with our imaginatio as kids, but as an adult we can afford the guns we imagined we had.

Or replace the A in LARP with another R

>kikes, communists, pedophiles, fags
why did you mention kikes 4 times?

Attached: (((they live))).gif (500x270, 1000K)

I want to do military shit, but don't want to join the military. I have a high paying job that allows me to afford the best of the best for larping and firearms and running around armed to the teeth in the backwwods is also fun

You guys can LARP as a soldja using soldja guns but I can't wear furr to be a cutie kitty?

No because that type of faggotry has no practical use.

Actually, that's worth considering. After all, what unites people who have guns and people who prepare? As compared to the rest of the population? I feel that part of the answer is that we look at the world and don't entirely like what we see. Dubious governments. Dubious police. Hostile people groups. Hostile opposing nations. There's war, strife, environmental disasters. And we ask ourselves, what can we do personally? To take care of ourselves and our loved ones? We lock the front door, insure our homes, keep some extra food, come up with a plan for what to do if the worst should happen, and we get guns and learn how to use it. Hopefully we will never need that food, those plans, or those guns for anything but harmless hobbies.

Counter this with people who have no responsibilities, who think going down the side streets after midnight is perfectly safe, who live on fast food, who think the world end if their favorite band separates, who expect the government to take care of them and the police to protect them at all times, preferably while unarmed.

I'm proud to be in the first group. We may look weird to some. But I see weirdos every time I go on a city street, too. Let them laugh. If the big wind ever comes they'll be leaves. Maybe I will die too. But I won't be oblivious in the meanwhile.

>I can't wear furr to be a cutie kitty?
No. Because the rest of society thinks that's mentally ill. And they're right. You should be shot through the back of the head and pitched forward into a mass grave.

Yeah, I mean, I guess. I prep for SHTF, I buy vaguely looking military gear, I have shitloads of ammo crates/cans in the house that I keep my shit in, just in case the roof comes off or I've gotta quickly load up the truck or anything.
I live in MD, though, so going anywhere with firearms is strictly verboden. So I LARP at home, really, not anywhere else. Still carry in the truck, though, even though I'm not meant to.

>mfw made a shotgun loadout for SHTF

Yeah I larp, I guess.

correct

The rest of society thinks I'm mentally ill when I go into the forest with my SKS dressed as a russian conscript and get shitfaced on cheap vodka so you really dont have much of an argument

till the plants rise up

this.

and when they come for you, wouldn't you wanna be that hard to find guy who can put a round into the commanding officer's head from a football field away with a hilariously long milsurp rifle?

Attached: 1525993615559.gif (263x239, 351K)

>going into some random drug house in the woods

Where the fuck do you live? I've been playing inna woods since I was probably 10 years old (34 now) and I've never seen what I'd call a drug house in the woods. I've seen some old OLD houses that have been abandoned for 50 years or more and are basically just a pile of wood and a stone chimney standing tall, but that's about it.

Not necessarily its more like bragging to anyone and everyone that you were a police/military/SF and you killed so many people

Because real life is boring and it sucks.

Applying buffs.

> 2023 the second civil war has been raging since the hostile communist takeover that ousted trump

>national guard units are dug in along river towns in New England as travel by road is next to impossible since the retreating rebel forces blew all the bridges. Each town isolated except for a weekly air drop or patrol boat hauling a pontoon.

>the line is stable. No rebels have made a push in weeks but the reinforcements from California that where needed to make a push have all been diverted to the republic of Texas line. The only thing holding the people’s republic of America together is the key roadways in Ohio that connects the over extended army like a snake fighting on three fronts.

>China is rumored to be joining the war on “humanitarian aid” but it’s just that for now. Rumors.

>today the captain said that he was moving us to go establish an outpost on a key bridge for a possible future push.

>we made it to the bridge. The road free of ieds thankfully. We spent the day securing both sides of the bridge and erecting fortifications to protect the entrance.

> I got the short straw again and have to go follow my dumbass major who can barley read a map let alone lead a patrol. Half way through we found an abandoned fox hole a dead kid no older than sixteen lay in it. His face bloated from a few days of decay. His boots were gone and so was his weapon. All that remained was his bloody clothes and yellow arm band. We kept going knowing the enemy had recently pulled out of the area after the few brief skirmishs. I kikcked something metallic and reached to pick it up. It was a casing on the bottom it read: 30-40 Krag. I opened my mouth to say something when I was showered in blood. The majors head gushing blood. We blindly fired into the woods and another calm shot hit the private next to me. We broke line and ran ran like scared kids. The damn rebels had mearly pulled back to the granite ridge and dug in.

Attached: 8D4C17E9-65F5-47A6-9A6A-2CFB425210C6.jpg (766x1024, 97K)

that's why they invented alcohol and drugs.

> 2023 the Second American civil war pt.2

>all was quiet that night until around 9:00 I was warming my pizza mre when I heard a loud thunk sound. I looked up from my fox hole to see a rocket that looked straight out of Gaza embedded in the ground a foot away from me. The pipe body still smoking from the model rocket fuel it was propelled by. Before I have time to say anything else another lands 10 yards away and hits a tent. It’s black power filled tip exploding I quickly start digging into the wall of my fox hole trying to get away from the shrapnel as more rockets volley into the camp. The bombardment goes on for hours I cry to my self hugging my shovel trying to get deeper into the dirt. A rocket hit close by and I must have been knocked in the head and passed out. In the morning I awoke to the sounds of gunfire and the taste of dirt. I quickly crawled out of my self dug grave and looked around. The machine gun nest was firing like crazy the loader running over with another belt of .50 when a crack of a rifle knocked him down. He struggles to his feet and drags the can over to the gun as it ran out. The two begin reloading when a germade lands in the nest. I watched in horror as they got blown up. My captain ran over a pistol in his hand. I was disoriented as he shoved the gun in my face I quickly go the message and found my rifle running to join the few survivors on the firing line. The distance from the woods line looked like something out of the First World War. A wave of men lay in the dirt and barbed wire riddled with bullets many armed in a mismatched array of gear. Some wore confederate uniforms and carried Ar-15s others mosin nagants. Some looked straight out of the Vietnam or the 1980s. Others wore T-shirt’s and had carried hipoints. One was even dressed in a muddy SS uniform. The only standard thing was the yellow arm bad. I didn’t dwel on it to long and took up position aiming through the sand bags. A machine gun began to chatter

Attached: AFFAE52C-8F40-4E35-9A1F-2BB99543A56C.jpg (1024x838, 99K)

2023 America’s second Civil war pt.3

>a machine gun began to chatter from the woods line and a deafening “boom” followed by a cloud of smoke from up the mountain followed by another. The crazy bastards had muzzle loading cannons. We huddled down my Captain running over fell down dropping his pistol to grasp his gushing neck wound. The all to familiar crack of the rifle from the patrol sounding reaching my ears. When the surpressing fire ends I gaze out at a wave of men the same mis match of gear and Guns all firing at us I quickly sling my rifle and turn around heading for the other side of the bride. The others see me and pull back to. I jump over the sand bag blockade with the others and watch as the mix of freedom fighters, confederate, Union, nazi, Russian, British, Vietnam and God knows what else run over the outer wall. All with bayonets mounted. Some with shoes others without. All pissed off and out for blood. I fire off my magazine and reach for the next slowly the human wave disperses into the camp looking for cover. Soon the firing stops and a lone voice calls out to us “surrender or die Commie fucks”

I weigh my options and look to the guy next to me “I voted trump fuck This”
I threw my rifle over and and jump the bags with my hands in the air. The other stands up and screams at me that I’m a coward deserter. I ignore him when that same rifle cracks and the bullet passes my ear grazing the tip. The private behind me collapses dead and the other starts to blindly fire. I press myself to the concrete and pray to god for the first time since elementary school. The same crack rings and the firing stops. I’m ordered to my feet and a man in a German WWI trench coat and uniform holding an sks walks over. My captains m9 tucked in his waistband. He searches me and takes away my chest rig and belt. He then has me remove my pates and helmet. I finch as he levels his rifle at me half expecting him to shoot me. “March commie”

Underrated exchange.

it's hard to justify all the money and energy spent on pretending to be a soldier during peace time without ambush fantasies

Pt. 4 sorry I’m autism’s edition

>as I’m marched away I see a young boy no older than 17 standing next to some older men shouldering bolt action rifles. Many with scopes. His looked old the wood scratched and luster long gone cloth bound around the muzzle no scope and an interesting magazine on the side. I then realized it was a krag he was the only one with a bayonet. It glitered in the sun blood dripping down it. He looked at me and smiled. He smiled like he had the devil in him.

> I spent three days in a POW camp and was interrogated for hours when it was my turn. I tried to explain I voted for trump and was pressed into service. I offered info I had in exchange to not be executed. The man just smiled at me and pushed over a note book. “Write all you know and we will mull over it.

>a week later I was taken to the gallows with the rest of the prisoners. A rope around our necks and a long trailer under our our feet. They read us last rights and a tractor turned on and began to pull slowly the support under our feet. I watched in horror as one by one men sliped off and began to choke. I began to pray sliently and closed my eyes the rabble of rebels chanting and cheering as one by one we slipped. A old man wearing a Kevlar helmet rode up on a four wheeler yelling. The tractor stoped and the officer overseeing the hanging snapped his fingers at a guard and pointed at me. “Bring him down he is wanted by high command”

>Two weeks later I was pushed out of a bunker with a Remington 700 in my hands and a yellow band on my arm. I smiled and walked down the road and jumped into the back of a waiting pickup. A man sat next to me with a krag and grinned. “I gues the rumors are true then you weren’t hung. I’m glad I missed in the woods”

>I looked at him then out at the road as the trucks take off the offensive to connect the United States of New England with the second confederacy was in motion.
>God save America and god save us all

>Actually LARPing as military/police is an indicator of a psychopath, and something profilers look for.
Correct.
Because if a normal person did what cops and the military did, they would be criminals of the highest degree.
But the government is jealous and that's them admitting it.

>The rest of society thinks I'm mentally ill when I go into the forest with my SKS dressed as a russian conscript and get shitfaced on cheap vodka
Wrong. That's literally just camping. Now getting blitzed on psylocybin mushrooms in the woods armed to the fucking teeth and having a shootout with the shadow people for 3 hours...that's frowned upon.

>blitzed on psylocybin mushrooms in the woods armed to the fucking teeth
I wouldn't advise this you may decide to shoot yourself in a "supreme moment of unity with life and death" or watch all the skin melt off your hands and arms....shit was cash.

Nigger you're out of your mind you think anyone's reading this garbage

>His entire woodland area isn't nothing but a bunch of crack houses

Thanks I was bored.

We don't all live in blight town