Any good or no?

Any good or no?

Attached: 2-sdsch12hf_1.jpg (550x550, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carolinashooterssupply.com/CHOKE_ADAPTER_10_SLOT_SAIGA_FLASH_HIDER_VEPR_p/cncw-choke-modified.htm
amazon.com/Carlson-Extended-Remington-Shotguns-19585/dp/B001IVPZE6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Decent, haven't had an issue with mine

It's good, run buckshot or slugs.

I kind of want to get one to put a choke adaptor on and run shooting trap. Just for the memes.

Is this an advanced form of suicide or will the gas system restrict enough so I don't die?

Attached: CNCW-CHOKE-MODIFIED-2.jpg (200x151, 24K)

Short strokes for days, and every fudd at the clay range will look at you in utter hatred.

Is not meant for sissy birdshot.

This is plan is sounding better and better.

A: carolinashooterssupply.com/CHOKE_ADAPTER_10_SLOT_SAIGA_FLASH_HIDER_VEPR_p/cncw-choke-modified.htm

+ B: amazon.com/Carlson-Extended-Remington-Shotguns-19585/dp/B001IVPZE6

Might give enough pressure for full cycling, no? Or am I criminally misunderstanding the gas system?

Whoops. Just imagine part B was a winchoke not a rem choke.

This.

"NO RIFLES ON THE SHOTGUN RANGE!!!!!"

In urban combat they make a good substitute for SMG

Semi-auto shotguns and SMGs do not fill in the same operational range. There's some overlap, but not that much.

Mine can be picky on ammo. Didn't like low brass for the first 150 rounds or so, doesn't like low recoil or shells with the European style crimping. But 0 failures that are not 100% the fault of the ammo I was running.

Lol

Attached: 0615181646.jpg (2560x1280, 819K)

I know. It's why I want to do it.

Of course I'll be shit at hitting clays with it but oh man. It's too much fun to fuck with fudds.

i want one with that sleek furniture but i can only find shitty bubba'd ones that have been run into the ground due to unproper care

Runs like a top actually, not bad for 400 bucks

i'd recommend the lynx over the cheetah, but then again i'm partial to the more pure ak styling

Attached: IMG_20180627_184524605.jpg (2030x3608, 3.82M)

Was thinking of picking one up just cuz they’re so cheap the cheetah has nice construction for that price point

Do you have one? I've seen people run birdshot with these. They put on a full choke and adjust the gas system

Trips of transsexuality. Use birdshot in ALL scenarios, ESPECIALLY HOME DEFENSE SCENARIOS, because the home intruder Tyrone will be stumbling around screaming with his red pizza face that got blown off by the birdshot, leaving his skull and facemeat intact. That shit is hilarious as grecks' face from fallout new vegas, the epic le epic Jow Forums game of the future 2102020 AD After don't believe in christ LElelelele, anyways, I used "that shit is hilarious", because one of the dialogue options of Grecks, is to say "and that eye, that shit is hilarious!!!!""""

THAT SHIT IS HILARIOUS!!! u okay white boIIII *bang pizza face* BLAM >pic related I CAN SEEEE GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AUGHAUGHAUGHAUHG AHHHHHHHHH GAHH SNAP GAH SNAP-GAHHHcringecompilationunexpected (unexpected post-verb adjective YOU HAVE TO GO BACK).

Attached: total_recall_nightmare_fuel_8492.png (228x263, 134K)

I really wish google would stop testing their AI here.

This is your brain on (((energy drinks))) anons, beware of the sip

Its an ai. Not sure whose. It original posted some of those color distorted pictures with vert similar bodies of text. It started including semi rekated pictures about 2 weeks ago. Prior to one month, its text was usually nonsequitor between paragraphs. Its almost keeping coherent thoughts for an entire post now, its learning.

This one?

Attached: pharahcrackedmouth.png (179x185, 69K)

Yee, there were a couple of others as well. I saw it when it first cropped up. Was a bit disturbing. I called it out as an ai and it posted some barely coherent shit post of a similar format, but less intelligible. In between the two paragraphs was
>I AM NOT AN AI
and then it continued with its non sequitur ranting.

If that really is a bot I hope most of you get replaced by it. What a cool dude.

The more this is saved and reposted, the more clear pharah becomes in the image. The first time it was posted she was almost indiscernable from the background. This is some weird shit.

Didn't know Amadeus browses Jow Forums

It's a pot of coffee and my daily vitamins. I'd have to buy 4 sips to get that amount of caffeine.

Attached: aggch.png (431x461, 243K)

what do robots dream about?