Is this supposed to make me not want to live in Angrywhitemenistan?

Is this supposed to make me not want to live in Angrywhitemenistan?

Attached: 1535159285695.jpg (480x336, 31K)

Sounds good to me.

A stupid amount of these dumb political comics can miss the entire point more than a politician lying about a political topic.

Would unironically apply for a visa. Temporary work visa at the very least.

biggest start in usa is a 14 year old girl who beats her mom and fucks 30 year old nigs, glhf

Yeah that place sounds just horrible!

How would I live with 90% decrease in crime!

Who are you referring to

Attached: the douchebag webcomic formula.png (680x672, 267K)

So why does the rest of the world want to get inside?

I'm not white so I can't live there

Jow Forums is fine with these comics when we make them though

>Is this supposed to make me not want to live in Angrywhitemenistan?
The pollution looks pretty bad though

Those smokestacks are giving me pause but otherwise it sounds great. It sounds like Angrywhitemenistan needs to work on improving burn efficiency of whatever fuel they are using, but once that is done I would love to live there.

>feminazis
Lol you know that one struck a nerve with them
Isn't this comic made by an angry white man

>political partisans are hypocrites, news at 11
Guns have unfortunately become a partisan issue so we attract a lot of these types.

Not only do companies in America have to abide by the EPA but most of them want to maintain good ecological standards that they themselves made. This is a fallacy like no other, claiming that white men/Republicans or anyone who isn't left of center likes pollution.

(((They))) aren't white.

>no "thug culture" (niggers I assume)
>no Muslims
>no Mexicans
>no refugees
>no lyin press
>no elites
How are these bad again? Especially no elites and dishonest press - the shit the left is usually fighting against as well?

That sounds positively wonderful.

im not white, i actually want to live there

did you mean to reply to a thread on /b/?

My thoughts exactly. They try to make fake news and elitism sound like a good thing. What happened to the whole "we are the 99%" bullshit? Guess that goes out the window because of muh chilluns

I am
and I wholeheartedly agree. If anything I have a lower opinion of so called "green energy" projects because they like to wrap themselves up in the idea that what they are doing is good for the environment and that any problems caused by their products are just "growing pains" of a good, clean industry! Purely going from that picture though, the black smoke shows that whatever they are burning isn't being burned efficiently and unnecessarily adding pollution to the local environment.

Gibs

Attached: 1525209032292.jpg (1003x910, 546K)

Only if you are a libshit that thinks global warming is real

Once we get shitskins off this site things would improve immensely

>checkmate

Attached: 1508070696055.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

Im a die hard conservative and can assure you it is very real
>inb4 but but it's colder here now than 10 years ago, how is it global warming then?
What is climate change

>global warming
>aka part of the natural cycle the earth has been going through since before humans existed
>the real reason to worry about pollution
>toxic waste and cancer clusters totally aren't a thing

>"Republicans are nothing but polluting monsters!"
>point out that a Republican created the National Parks
>point out that a Republican created the EPA
>point out that hunters generate the most funds for wildlife conservation
>watch as libshit tries cognitive dissonance
>fails
Liberals are fucking retarded.

>contributed to a massive man-made hole in the ozone layer that's leading to near unprecedented melting of the ice caps
Yeah not real guys

There's a difference between making these comics for a laugh versus making them and using them in place of an argument. It's mostly Jow Forumstards and gun grabbers who dabble in the latter.

They go to stop with this shit I'm having white and brown friends say embarassing crazy shit about white people openly. It's not harmless people do take public suggestion.

>brown people saying untrue things about white people
No fuckin way dude

Attached: IMG_20180722_093303.jpg (512x512, 42K)

The shitskins want to get in because they want gibs because they're too lazy and braindead to do anything worthwhile themselves.

>sell off national lands
>roll back epa regulations
>lol libshits are the real monsters

civil war fucking when?

I'm brown and I would move there.

What? Literally why would you care what inferior races have to say about it? Do you think the Portuguese cared what niggers were screaming about as other niggers stuffed them in ships for them to be brought to Brazil?

>I'm brown and I would hang from the walls
ftfy

No, they want to get in because they want to live somewhere safe where they can earn a decent living and raise their family. The immigrants are almost always incredibly hard working. It's the second and third generation who've been indoctrinated in cholo culture that you have to worry about.

I'm not particularly forbidding immigration and such, but everything else on that list is kind of good.
Following international convention, the only refugees the US should be allowing in are from Canada and Mexico anyway but since neither of them are at war, the amount SHOULD be negligible. There's an argument to be made about Mexican families who are legitimately trying to run away from Mexican Cartels, but even then that wouldn't be much. I wish I could say that Trudeau being PM of Canada would be a cause enough to apply for refuge status, but it's not quite that bad up there yet.

Attached: 1505591925748.png (594x447, 348K)

lol yeah I mean out and out racism is less aggravating than your brown and black friends hitting you with cringe MSM propaganda shit, or your white friends apologizing for themselves in front if you, shit is crazy.

>I'm brown and my skin would be used to make a wet suit
Ftfy

Fuck off liberal scum all shitskins just want their gibmedats. A few hardworkers don't make them all good

>>sell off national lands
States have the freedom to buy those lands but they don't because they're perpetually broke.

>>roll back epa regulations
Because 80% of them were full of useless bullshit in the first place.
Imagine though that there was a company dumping chemicals into a river right now with this current administration. Libs would have you believe that this is what Republicans want, that's complete bullshit.

>national lands
Mostly empty swaths of land with no concentrations of wildlife.
>EPA regulations
Mostly bullshit ones by Obongo.
>libshit tears
Ahhhh, so delicious.

found the angry white guy that doesn't own guns and can't move in to angrywhitemenistan.

Wrong, they make it unsafe here themselves. Fuck of José.

10/10
Would try to illegally live in

this is pretty much the source of all the envy towards whites, which powers 100% of the modern left

Attached: Nun-of-you-will-understand.jpg (600x896, 92K)

And where exactly do they get the retarded cholo “culture” from to begin with?

Why are you friends with such pussies? Stop associating with them. It's literally that easy.

> I wish I could say that Trudeau being PM of Canada would be a cause enough to apply for refuge status, but it's not quite that bad up there yet.
>it's not quite that bad up there yet.
>yet
It;s only a matter of time, so please start letting us in now so you can process us a few at a time and not get flooded later.

That's why so many people in Beijing wear masks, you know, to protect themselves from the global warming.

>mfw all libs believe this
I can't wait for the civil war after the midterms

>Confuses Democrat and Republican with liberal and conservative
>brags about liberal achievements conservatives fought
>calls liberals retarded

Who gives a fuck about chinkland?

Good point. It's a European world, everyone else just lives in it.

Attached: 1532200327343.png (566x596, 587K)

Well, political cartoons throughout history have always been shit. The old timey ones from way back when were just as shit except with poorer design sense but (often) better art. It's the product of trying to boil down complex issues into nonsensical simplicity taken to the extreme, and without the usual demand from art to depict things successfully without resorting to crass labeling.

I pray for the day when our people wake up and take back what's ours.

Liberal arguments are based on feelings and this is why they're often so paper thin. They flip flop in whichever way the social justice wind blows.

I'm fine with everything being on the no list except "no homos" and "no speakin' foreign." I've always found people who speak another language or even gay people are fine if they aren't in your face about it or demand you give them special accommodation. If you learn English and speak it to me, you can still speak whatever other language you want to with YOUR people. If you don't hit on me when I tell you I'm not gay or tell me I'm oppressive for being straight, I don't care if you pack all the fudge you want at home. I like seeing level headed, gun loving faggots and ethnics because it's just more people on our side to show the libs that they're full of shit when they want to point the finger at the white man.

If you care about the environment China and India should be your mortal enemies.
Good point.

So, uhm, you got any evidence to back that up?

why can't they build and improve their own society where they can have that? oh no, that's never an option though, it's always "let these poor people in goy so they can live in a nice safe home here".

The environment will be fine liberal, don't use it as an excuse to make me care about countries filled with subhumans.

fuck off they would be full

>pollution looks bad there
>that's only an issue if you care about global warming
>what about in how in China over a million people die from illnesses linked to pollution every year?
>I fail to see how that's related to this conversation and will dismiss it because it didn't happen in America

Yes but they can be #based like Ben Shapiro also praise Kek and Trump

Ha I don't know. I just try and describe to them that you can't do racism correctly even if you call it "diversity" and "inclusion". Havent been lectured on my guns yet, thatll be the probably push me over.

This 'pollution' happens over there. All the deaths are a bonus. Try again libtard

I am not the liberal guy you retard, I am saying that if you actually did care about the environment you would focus your anger on the countries actually damaging their ecosystems on purpose instead of freak accidents, China and India being those two countries.

>but even then that wouldn't be much.

I dunno man. There's shit like where two hundred people in San Fernando just got gathered up and shot. Mexico is a shithole and the cartels get stronger every year.