As a first time gun owner, what should I get? Glock, CZ75, or AR15?

As a first time gun owner, what should I get? Glock, CZ75, or AR15?

I want the AR because I’m scared shitless of the midterms. I really like CZs but I also like Glocks. Glock will be easier to get and I don’t have to go through bullshit to get a CZ.

What should I do, guys? Just get a Glock and learn to shoot? Will the midterms even do anything?

Attached: 799948D4-FA0C-4D31-A2E2-585FA3C19B96.png (640x480, 298K)

What state do you live in?

Cz is more accurate than a Glock

Arkansas

I know

>I want the AR because I’m scared shitless of the midterms.
there are so many fucking AR's in the wild, especially from the last few scares, you'd be tripping the fuck over them on the used markets.
If you're afraid of midterm upswing of prices, then my suggestion is to buy a stripped lower, barrel, and BCG. Then sit on it and build it slowly or fast depending.
Don't forget magazines as well.

If local laws allow, always get the AR as a first gun. Handguns are harder to shoot well. An M&P 15, or a PSA AR will be one of the best non. 22lr options for a first time buyer

that's a hard choice between the Glock and the AR. The plus side is, the AR market is so oversaturated that they're miserably cheap, realistically, they're not going away anyway.
The glock is likely the better choice because it gives you a platform for carry, defense, and target shooting. but ironically it's probably more expensive than a bargain bin AR right now.

by the way nothing to really fear on midterms. they had full control for several years during obama's autism and nothing happened. eventually, maybe, but you're in fucking arkansas, not a potential flip state like virginia or something.

How many people outshoot their glocks? In fact, what are the accuracy differences in practical handgun shooting distances?
Get the one you like in your hand better and if you're able to rent them, shoot more comfortably. Although the CZ75's have a very slanted grip design that really feels good in most hands. They just have some machining details that drive a few on here crazy, especially ever since their up in price.

I was thinking of just grabbing an Aero Precision lower and a G19 and learning to shoot while having the peace of mind.

Or CZ...

Hm...

Ultimately do what will make you the most happy. I would still recommend someone learn basic marksmanship on a rifle, simply because it's easier.

yeah, just get a lower for like 50 bucks and part the rest together. you'll learn about the rifle enough to know how you want to build the next one without wasting a bunch of money.
first focus should be that 19, a good holster, and while 9mm is dirt cheap, 2000 rounds of ammo for like 350 bucks. then you shoot it all

I may end up doing that.

This is a good idea. I'd get an alloy compact cz before a glock 19 though

Are they getting rarer these days?

How do you know you like either CZs or Glocks if you haven't shot either?

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION PAY ATTENTION PLEASE

What do you want the gun for? Because the gun that's best for learning to shoot isn't the best gun for HD, and the best gun for HD isn't the best gun for CC

I don't think so? They come in batches. I know because I wanted a compact for months and they were dried up everywhere, except the all steel compact. Waited like 4-5 months and said screw it. Like 2 months after that or less they were flooded in my area and online.

I don't understand why it's like that. Maybe because they're a very popular police sidearm for Europe and other places they just make and sell to them for X months of the year and then do like dedicated civilian runs? Idk but they really do seem to come in waves.

because the factory is fucking small and there is no room to expand and they make 5000 variants of the same gun

The answer is always AR.

It is the responsibility of every free man to be ready to fight for his liberty.

What do you want to do?

That's the basic question to start with. CCW? Home defense? Compete? Hunt? There's plausibly a gun that does each one of those near perfect, and plausibly a gun that does whatever combo you want, or even all of those things, pretty OK.

The first step is identifying purpose/use, though.

GOP might lose the House, but they're for sure keeping the Senate. Midterms are fine.

Thing to keep in mind is that CZs use a cheap finish so you'll have to take it back to the smith soon enough to get it re-finished whereas the Glock will age better. Though CZs have better triggers. CZs are popular among gun hipsters, and that's why they're hard to find. Whereas Glock on the other hand equips the vast majority of police forces in the West. All those armies and police forces can't be wrong.

Was with you until the second part.

Attached: 1534559039022.jpg (464x678, 25K)

I have no fucking clue what he's talking about. I'm a CZ fanboy, but I also like glocks. I want like five or six different glocks. I can pick up pretty much any pistol and put every round through one ragged hole. But I really can't tell the difference accuracy wise. Some of them are more enjoyable to shoot but I really can't tell the difference in accuracy.