Canada General

New here? Want a firearm
license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: It would also be appreciated if you'd answer the following straw poll. It is to show that no matter how different we all are, we all stand together. Let not those who would claim racism dictate who we are.

strawpoll.me/16344307

Attached: Canada names.png (868x770, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_rice
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-98-462/FullText.html
youtu.be/v86uiQhiVCc
mobile.twitter.com/3conomic/status/1033547457551130624
ruisseau-noir.ca/actualites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for basmati.

Second for going back to guns. Take your rice to /ck/ and your race issue she to Jow Forums

Third for fuck basmati. Wild rice from Northern fuckin' Saskatchewan baby.

Wild "rice" isn't actually rice.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_rice

First post worst post

fuck your basmati, short grains's the shit

My point ex-fuckin'-actly. Fuck rice.

Short grains for the short-dicked :^)

100% chance this thread will be 100% pol posting screeching about chinks. Just delete and wait a few days.

Nah, let's talk about prohibs instead.

Attached: pen8.jpg (1200x599, 121K)

Looking to get my PAL/RPAL soon. Would being prescribed beta blockers (propranolol) affect the application process? What about afterwards? I'm paranoid that they'd take my license, my guns and blacklist me from applying if I got prescribed anxiety meds.

>Propranolol, sold under the brand name Inderal among others, is a medication of the beta blocker class. It is used to treat high blood pressure, a number of types of irregular heart rate, thyrotoxicosis, capillary hemangiomas, performance anxiety, and essential tremors. It is used to prevent migraine headaches, and to prevent further heart problems in those with angina or previous heart attacks.

Sounds like it's used for a hell of a lot more than just anxiety, m8.

Still waiting for the US State Department to licence these for export. Last time I talked to Wolverine (like 2 months ago) that was still the case.

These things are gonna be awesome with 5 rd belts.

Attached: fightlite-MCR-rifle.jpg (600x400, 151K)

You don't have to use 5rd belts. You can't limit a belt.

I'll only use 5rd belts, officer.

Reposting from previous thread. I'm not the fear mongering poster, but is it even worth spending money on another pistol, in the current political climate?

1)Do you want a handgun?
-If yes: See 2)
-If no: Don't bother

2) Do you live in a city?
-If no: Buy it.
-If yes: Buy it anyway, ya dolt.

But you don't have to. You cant limit disintegrating belts
>p-please d-dont assemble more than 5 links
That's literally all they can do. Or they can prohibit it cause they will not be able to enforce the limit at all.

Like if youre so fucking terrified of the RCMP you literally won't assemble even 6 links then don't bother otherwise your literally willingly cucking yourself

Mole, even if he fully intended to assemble more than 5 links, why the fuck would he tell you?

I will start by saying everything here is a work of fiction, and i am a Congolese named Ogutu M'beke.

I finally got out and tested my flashlight, and the results are good. We tested in a drainage tunnel, the ambient was measured at 39 Db, it was very humid since it's fucking drainage tunnel about 6ft by 4ft cross section, and wet but it was nice. Also the air made me queasy but that's whatever. We measured perpendicular to the end of the muzzle or suppressor about a foot away.

We tested all CCI ammo, subsonic, standard, blazer, Mini mag and stinger. We wrote down both the results from the shitty Db meter and we wrote down how each of us heard each shot. So here's the data, quantitative and qualitative averaged and reconciled:

No can:
SubSonic: No pain but very recognizably a gun shot measured: 94.1
Standard: No pain but clearly a gun shot measured:93.6
Blazer: Sting in the ear, slight EEE a loud gunshot measured:93.9
Minimag: EEE and stinging ear (little bit of pain), EEE lasted about 5 seconds each measured:95.5
Stinger: EEE and stinging ear (painful) EEE lasted about 7 seconds measured:99.6

Can:
SubSonic: Like a thud, like someone dropped a heavy bag of rice on a solid floor 85.3
Standard: A thud, as the subsonic. 83.5
Blazer: like a firecracker. No pain or EEE or discomfort (maybe uncomfortable if we shot multiple in succession). 88.8
Minimag: Loud firecracker. No pain or EEE but uncomfortable 89.8
Stinger: Loud firecracker. No pain but a sting in the ear uncomfortable 90.8

Attached: Aftershooting.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

>assembling 6+ links
>publicly announcing that you intend to assemble 6+ links
These are different things, and one of them is much stupider than the other.

I'm not RCMP anymore remember I work at marstar now, csis last week, and was American before that. But I'm actually just an advanced bot designed to keep Canada generals going by continuously posting.

Nice work of fiction flashlight-user! Good to see you're sticking to your creative endeavours. An infographic in the works yet?

I think based on personal experience, the Db meter isn't telling the whole story and the louder rounds are louder than the reading. Of course as an user already said, these shitty Db meters suck, but they do give us some measurable data instead of just feels.

The subsonic and standard loads where honestly very quiet. We tested a few shots of subsonic with can outside and my friend stood about 10 yards away and he said it sounds like someone maybe dropping a rock on another rock. When i was in the tunnel and he was outside and i shot a subsonic, he said it was indistinguishable from ambient noise. Without can, him outside at the tunnel entrance and me inside, he said it was clearly a gunshot At 10 yards he said it was a firecracker. The tunnel has a sloped exit, something that reduced sound a lot.

We did not have a chance to test for accuracy unfortunately, but i had no strikes on the cups, and they all measure as they did before. 275 thou nominal, plus or minus 2 thou. All rounds left the flashlight no problems. We shot into a bucket of sand and recovered 3 bullets. There is carbon fouling on the baffles more on the first than the last as expected, nothing weird going on anywhere, nothing weird going on in the tube in fact it's clean as ever, nothing weird going on with the casing and the bullets we recovered.

I think to disclose, ignoring the money i spent threading my shitty 22, for about 150 bucks leafistani and a drill press, you can have a very decent muzzle protector, at least for a 22lr.

Attached: First and last cups.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

If I'm reading this right M27 links a prohibited.

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-98-462/FullText.html

>PART 4, Prohibited Devices
->3 (1) Any cartridge magazine
-->(a) that is capable of containing more than five cartridges of the type for which the magazine was originally designed and that is designed or manufactured for use in
->(2) Paragraph (1)(a) does not include any cartridge magazine that
-->(f) is of the “belt” type consisting of a fabric or metal belt, is not a reproduction and was originally designed or manufactured for the purpose of feeding cartridges into a automatic firearm of a type that was in existence before 1945.

Golly gee user, fingerprints? Really? You're a brave fellow.

As for the cost, Home Depot has 6061 1" diameter tubing, and China sells 7075 aluminum rods for about $20/foot on eBay. If you want to get fancy they also have tap and die sets in 15/16" to thread tube and end caps. I like 7075 for those as well, easier to cut clean threads by hand, though alignment is a steep learning curve. A lathe would be great but my little one won't do threading.

But yeah, sorry, I know you're trying for something eminently end-user-friendly and dead simple to get into play. May the horsey police leave you to your fun for a long, long while.

Thank you user, be sure to give me a thumbs up on fimfiction :^). I'm going to make an info graphic, probably tomorrow. Since it is almost 3 am and i got work tomorrow. I'm going to make 2 info graphics, one on how to thread your rifle as square as doable in a shitty garage, and 1 for the flash light.

I gotta work on some other fanfiction right now, but i'm gonna come back to soup pressers, in 9mm next for a blowback self loading gun and what kind of suppression you can get. I'm thinking i'm gonna use both the ghetto method like i did with my 22, and i'm gonna use a wish 'muzzle brake' and a lathe to turn out a sleeve for the muzzle brake. And depending on how it turns out, i'll go and scale it to 308 and 556 ARs. Problem with testing ARs is i gotta go to my shooting spot, not worried about hiding my ARs that's doable, after all the way we hid this gun was taking the stock off and using just a barreled action. But it's not safe to be shooting high velocity ammunition into sand in a tunnel. Despite my current musings, i am firmly for safety first.

Comments/opinions/insults welcome.

>pic
Some cases and the rounds. A few casings are lost in my backpack... I marked casings with color to distinguish them. 3 green bars is subsonic. 2 green 1 black is standard, 3 black is blazer, 2 red and 1 black is mini mag, stinger is 3 reds. The color came off some but it's still readable.

Attached: Rounds and cases.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

>Golly gee user, fingerprints? Really? You're a brave fellow.
FUG.

>As for the cost, Home Depot has 6061 1" diameter tubing...
If you have a metal store near you ask to see their off cuts, off cuts can be had for very cheap. Steel was 50 cents a lb for sale, until trumps tarrifs now it's about 1 dollar a lb. And since you have a lathe it's no big deal to clean it up. I don't like buying Chinese even if i know they're generally good. Personal bias. Also my metal store is good to me.

If you have a tailstock in your lathe that's well centered, you can put a tap into the drill chuck to start it. Or if you can't fit a whole tap in because 2 large, you can make a tap holder that's machined to the exact diameter of the tap and has a nice slip fit with the tap shank, and use a set screw to prevent spinning and turn the lathe by hand to start it. I've also once put the tap in the chuck and put the stock around the tailstock after taking the center out, but the stock just happened to be a really good fit with the tailstock.

For dies you can sandwich the die in it's holder between the tailstock (without a tool) and the stock. What that would do is since the tail stock face(?) should be well made, it should evenly press on the die to prevent the thread starting canted. You can turn the lathe by hand and the chamfer in the die should center it fairly well.

Another way to start a tap without a guide is to get a nut of the correct thread of the tap, clamp the nut on to your material and use that as your guide since it will be flat with your surface.

But yea, i wanna make all my projects readily available to all people. Reduce skill and tool requirements and use maximum premade stuff. Maybe at some point, i'll cop a CNC and make some cool flash hider. But ghetto engineering kinda appeals to me.

Attached: Sweating 8bit nazi frog.gif (112x112, 18K)

Attached: 1493701275517.jpg (540x807, 138K)

Um...

Attached: taig.jpg (345x152, 26K)

>Wild rice
Absolutely disgusting, fuck off hippie

Oh god. It's adorable. Damn bud. If you don't live in a small home, you can fairly often find 120 volt lathes on kijiji. I passed one for 2 grand, cos my dads working on rewiring my garage to have multiple 220s. We're also considering moving.

Also looking at that, can you maybe clamp a tap in the tool post? You can use a lever test to center the tool post and lock it down (assuming you can lock the cross and long slide) and then replace the lever test with a tap. With a die you can maybe sandwich the die between the tool post and the stock. Of course i don't know, because i've never worked with any mini lathe smaller than an 18inch 120 volt.

Attached: 1532137050392.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

So how about that Maxime Bernier? Jow Forumsomando related because he stands with lawful firearm ownership rather than with the gun grabing liberal party and the liberal-lite CPC. Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20180827-024128.png (2560x1312, 1.73M)

Lurk moar

Boomers are spreading bullshit about him saying hes paid off and a liberal spy and is trying to split the vote so the libs win. They also like saying he has a huge ego because he wont do the canadian cuckold thing of keeping his head down and kissing the feet of the people who shittalk him

Boomers, they actually dont know CBC is fake news, lol. He is going to absolutely wreck with the younger conservatives in Canada I can already tell. Been hearing from people I speak with they want a genuine choice in the elections not to toss a vote to the neo-cons because it isn't as bad as the LPC. Monitoring the libritarian party as well, should be interesting!

Libertarian party should just rally behind Max. They will never get beyond being a hobby club for cunts to get together and fantasize, unless they put their numbers behind someone who has:
A) Name and face recognition, has experience of governance and can garner the attention of national media
B) Can fundraise properly and knows what it takes to run a good campaign federally

if they want to be realistic, this is a no-brained for the Libertarian party — join whatever Max calls his party, put all your resources into it and thus buy a seat at the table, ability to get their ideas beyond just pamphlets and cute memes

Attached: 872FA447-2B42-4D33-B41A-991F0A3F7768.jpg (720x766, 49K)

Lowers your heartrate. In turn, you become calmer. There's no rush or euphoric feeling. Impossible to abuse recreationally.

>using OP for selfish purposes, datamining, etc garbage
fuck off

use a spring loaded centring tool to start taps on a machine after drilling and chamfering, like 10 bucks on amazon

Do you guys think something like this or similar designs like the kinggun and zahal ones will hold zero?
Anyone has experience with them?

youtu.be/v86uiQhiVCc

Attached: 1535307135687.jpg (1000x994, 201K)

same answer as yesterday, but ill add just drill and tap the receiver if you want to hold zero

i'd rather not drill into my gun which is why i'm interested by these solutions.

I'm happy with the precision of my VZ i don't expect sub moa precision. I just want to know if my red dot will be all over the place and completely useless or not.

He seems like a possibly good candidate on some issues, but all him running in 2019 is going to do is fuck the CPC out of a potential majority. If his part gains traction, he's basically guaranteed the LPC a minority at worst.

Not voting for CPC after that document leaked basically admitting that sheer is in the Dairy Farmers pockets

red dot would be better further up like on the gas tube

Sauce on that doc?

mobile.twitter.com/3conomic/status/1033547457551130624

Scroll up a bit to see the first pic too

Thanks

How are you going to tell its the red dot floating around when that gun is already minute of barndoor?

Looking at this strawpoll I see only 31 have contributed their ethnic origins. Is that truly all who participate in Canada General threads? Or are the rest of you just being dicks about this? I'm genuinely curious. Slav, myself, but wondering just how white this board really is. Interesting to know where opinions are coming from.

The canada general OP is ignored because it's not supposed to be for anything but previous thread and the sticky. Faggot OP put in some kind of dumb poll for some reason.

>The sticky
The archive I meant

What percentage of CZ 858s are actually going to be prohibited?

fuck stupid polls, but I couldn't get any whiter without being albino

100%

No. not all CZ 858s are being prohibited. Only certain 858 variants, as per the rcmp website. What percentage of existing 858s are the prohibited ones

Most of them. Last time I checked the only ones getting a pass are the 2005 and 06 shipments.

Are the CSA VZ 58s, and WR762, still okay?

>Only certain 858 variants
All the ones listed are the ones that exist in Canada only early gens are not being prohib

Yep

Pretty sure yeah. It's the 858 2p and 4v and etc.
For now the CSA and I believe the WR's are okay.

You can say that as many times as you want it doesn't make it true.

Adorable yes, and it tucks under a shelf on a little folding shelf of its own, ready for whenever I need to make small parts in metal or wood. I've used a big ol' 4 tonne lathe many years ago, think it was an 18" chuck on there but not sure. Turret lathe, war era stuff, solid as a goddam mountain. But alas we rent a tiny place in Hongcouver and no immediate prospects of getting anywhere bigger, and a serious lathe could no way in heck find its way up our stairs and through our 100 year old narrow doorways. Were people really that tiny? So the tiny TAIG lathe does things for me. I chuck up stock in the eensy little 4-jaw and use a 10mm box end to crank it forward about 1/8 turn at a time with lots of oil when cutting threads, with a big Vise-Grip holding the 15/16" die, and a drill chuck on the tailstock acting to guide it reasonably square. Inside threads in tubes I cut by hand with tubing mounted in the bench vise. Pretty much how things are done in rural China or Pakistan. But with practice I've become proficient enough that my cans are true to bore. Strictly for my own benefit, hobby kind of thing. Don't like loud noises, like, ever. Carving K baffles on the little guy is relatively easy. Fun even. But running a tap or die using the motor? Nah, the little V belt would slip instantly, and even if it didn't the bed flexes so much it'd be comical to watch everything go sideways with such an attempt.

Is it worth buying a CSA VZ 58, when I already have an SKS? I know the VZ is better, but does it justify the jump from $250 to $1250?

Get an AR-15 while they are still cheap.

Already did that. Are they going to get expensive any time soon? I thought ARs were one of the only guns getting cheaper

They got cheaper because manufacturers in the US were pumping them out in anticipation for a Clinton government. When that didn't happen, there was no huge panic buy. Supply and demand met at the current price.

built on new semi-only receivers so they’re fine. they weren’t touched the first time and they aren’t being touched now, so they’re more ok than basically any other NR rifle out there
>twice having a change to be lumped in with 858 and get banned too
>twice deemed ok

NAFTA

What about it?

I'm hearing it might be kill.

Is that good or bad for us?

Trump puts America first, so anything with regards to trade between us will be designed to fuck us over.

What's the cost of building a Stag-10 from parts vs just buying the whole rifle?

How about you figure that out yourself

Any nerd have a SG540 Sg540 bi-pod that they wanna sell ?

What's on your buy list, Jow Forumsanada?

What's the best bolt action in .270 other than a Savage?

STI
>can't decide between 1911 or 2011
>hard to find both in a store to compare

best one for the price is definitely savage

Waiting for my faggot-ass range to allow ARs

Attached: bushmaster-xm-15-m16a2-fixed-carry-handle-5.56-nato-20.jpg (650x650, 35K)

No moneys atm but if I had leafbux
>WW1 era SMLE
>Gew 98
>CSA VZ 58
>short, bush shotgun
>Type 81
R8 my wishlist

Drop the vz, rest of the list is fine

why dont they allow ARs

Its a meme. The guy has been posting the same thing in these threads for a while, and providing no proof

whats wrong with vz58

Because the quebec gestapo are being salty cunts.
ROs told me the range inspector who keeps stirring up shit doesn't even have his PAL

nothing, they are great fun guns

Nobody ever asked me for proof, retard
Use google translate on this page
ruisseau-noir.ca/actualites/

smle belongs at top, shotty next if no scatgat or just buy barrel and stock if hasscat pass on the rest

Check the old thread for my thoughts on them.

Lmao. Guarentee that some assblasted fudds got tired of having kids with ARs magdump next to them

From what I've gathered it's 80% the RCMP's quebec knockoff's fault and 20% the old range owner's who got really pissed at him and escalated. As far as the area goes this range is pretty chill

so if you went there with another gun in 5.56 it would be allowed

Yeah I don't know the details it's more of a restricted VS NR issue since we shoot ARs at the same place as the pistols with less extensive backstops and since it's close to a suburb and a rifle caliber the cops don't like it.

oh ok

Jesus fucking Christ, Simonov. Why did you have to make the trigger group retention spring so fucking stiff?