What do you plan to do when SHTF, that you could never get away with now?

> tfw I plan to dump 30+ goldfish into the base of a major river when SHTF because they mature quickly, reproduce like crazy, grow massive outside of tank conditions, and are tasty as fuck fried

Attached: goldfish5.jpg (1086x812, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmoyRmG5Ttg
youtube.com/watch?v=e7_x9178hT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>are tasty as fuck fried
This applies to large primates too, btw

>are tasty as fuck fried

Attached: AbUWe1d.jpg (600x315, 10K)

Attached: yes.png (268x366, 247K)

shoot niggers and sandniggers on sight

>eating goldfish
Gross

This lmao
>duh poleese be killin us yohhh!!!
When in reality they offer massive protections to undesirables

I plan on taking over access on a road that leads to tons of farmers and spread out suburbs as a form of protection in exchange for food and fresh water after I take over a small lake in the surrounding area providing free clean water to everyone.
t.alex jones

I plan on swamperating indefinitely.

>What illegal things would you do if there was no concepts of law anymore

I live in France, next to multiple nuclear centrals that are older and more prone to explode or leak radiation than my grandpa.
So if french chernobyl happen, evacuations of cities will be almost impossible, and almost everybody there will die.

DURRRRR I'm gonna operate guyz

Attached: LzCG.gif (245x170, 900K)

Shhhh you're going to give jihadis a good idea

Well, ask yourself what you're willing to be charged with when rule of law is inevitably restored. You guys are retards.

>Jihadis
>Good idea

Jihadis in France ain't shit anymore. Less than a month earlier we already got multiple planned attacks thwarted by the DGSE (french national security agency).

They are basically common carp, a trash fish, and they taste like shit. I guess in a pure survival situation that really doesn't matter.

But I still prepared myself against possible leaks from nuclear power plants. Got myself a good gas mask, a good stock of un-expired filters, and I'm planning of buying myself a good CBRN suit. But the problem is that:

1: We problably won't know when the deadly leak will reach us and an NBC suit takes too long to put on
2:Once you survived and wonder alone among the corpses in the middle of the street, good luck finding replacement filters when you'll be out of those you already have.
3:Water

Being a french S.T.A.L.K.E.R is one of my fantasies, but a deadly one I'll probably never experience, hopefully.

Move to a small ass village in Vosges. The mountains here give a nice stalker vibe in autumn but without any actual nuke shit around

Attached: DSC_1161.jpg (2592x1944, 1.59M)

Looks like some urban places of Utah, Southern California near the border (descanso), small pockets of Colorado.

Seems pretty nice. Only problem is how I live Southwest, and Vosges is Northeast.

UMA

ethnic cleansing

Attached: festival of violence.png (476x346, 163K)

Carp are good fish adn the only reason theyre considered "garbage fish" in the U.S. is because we dont typically eat bony fish here.

Thats actually true for about 95% of "Garbage fish."

Different countries also have their own lists of "garbage fish" that are often comprised of what are considered sport/choice fish elsewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=OmoyRmG5Ttg

youtube.com/watch?v=e7_x9178hT4

Probably get dragged into ANOTHER Balkan war.

Well, they're also garbage because they turn anywhere they're dumped into an underwater wasteland of nothing but carp eating each other until the biomass runs out and you end up with a pond full of literally nothing except dead carp.

Enjoy your AIDS

sodomy and cannibalism
but only if necessary

there is not enough people left on the balkans to fight another balkan war, they are too old
besides, if any war breaks up among balkan people, it will be fought on the streets of Germany, Austria, Chicago, Sweden, Norway and maybe Denmark

cook to internal temperature of 165F

Attached: 602428C8-5964-420C-A0D4-561030431F58.png (1060x722, 33K)

You really need to knwo how to prepare them though, if you mess up they'll taste like mud.

>Grow massive outside of tank conditions.
Umm, no sweetie.
Goldfish are some of the most genetically weak hybrids in the world. Otherwise every state in the U.S. would be overrun with them.
Their mortality rate is extremely high in poor water conditions.
You should be focused on African cihlids, either lake Malawi or Tanganyika.

Or, better idea here, farm bluegill and crappie. Bluegill are fucking everywhere and taste amazing. Plus they eat almost anything.

I'm not gonna pay any taxes. And I'm gonna fart as much as I want in whatever job I'm doing at the time. Might even smoke indoors.

how has nobody said they're gonna sbr everything they own?

Long pig is tasty

Because everything I own would become machine guns.

adieu le S.T.A.L.K.E.R

>finally get to test drive all those expensive sports cars

It must be hard believing everything your pappy told you huh?

Catamites
Cannibalism
Crossdressing
Human Farming

Attached: 1525608559196.jpg (670x446, 239K)

Probably annex Easter Island and make it my own comfy little kingdom for shits and giggles.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. You'd have a way easier time just growing big fish in a tank. I'd honestly consider shooting you if I saw you doing that shit.

>>what do you plan
>move back to rural bumfuck nowhere to parents where I grew up
>only difference now is I can shoot people who come on my property with even less regard to law and gotta use horses more than cars
Not that bad. Maybe I can find someone to wife up before it happens

>Might even smoke indoors
You fucking monster!

>SHTF
>no longer holocaust denier
>tfw holocaust supplier now

Attached: lioness.jpg (900x900, 430K)

I'd gang p with the druggies, gangsters, and ex-jarheads in my neighborhood, break a few of my cousins out of prison, and start a bandit gang. From there, we'd pillage the local prepper's stashes, armor up a dozen diesel-fueled jeeps and trucks, with spikes for shits and giggles, and do a Genghis style sweep on the eastern seashore. Once we've picked off what's left of the coast, assimilated enough bandit gangs to build a horde of four or five thousand, we'd either start a /comfy/ bandit kingdom in the great lakes region, or head along the I-45 and try to do the same in the midwest.

> I'd honesty consider

Toastie coastie detected.

>smoke indoors
That's it, you are going on the list.

wow what a retard lmao

absolute madman

Say that hitler wasn't such a bad guy.

Probably end up jaywalking. Like, a lot.

>N...
>D

Attached: army_of_darkness_sd1_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg (758x426, 68K)

Mad respect to DGSE but gas those fucking muzzies if you get the chance.