Can I buy?

I have a misdemeanor domestic violence charge on my record. I live in Kentucky, will I still be alright if I go buy my first gun?

Attached: f9smdfv1hrf11.jpg (587x655, 44K)

How did you get the conviction? It wouldn't be right to help a wife beater get a gun

seconding this. We have enough of a problem with negative attention as it is.

Should you buy?

Got drunk during the holidays and tried to fight my cousin. He's a male lol. I'm just looking for a gun to keep at home, nothing crazy

Question "i" on the 4473 asks
If you've been CONVICTED.
In this case,you have.So no,no legal funs for you.

armslist.com would be your best bet.

Well fuck. Maybe I can get it expunged since its a misdemeanor. Thats another topic though

You can go to a judge and try to get the conviction expunged. If the story you're telling us is true, it should be do-able.

>tries to brush of being a violent drunk as "lol Wew I was silly"
You are absolute garbage

I was in a similar situation user except I forked over the 8 grand to some jew lawyer and he got me off. It’s so fucking gay they give you a DV Charge for fighting a male your age and size. Like shit happens and people fight. It should be no big deal. Your best bet is to lawyer up, pay up and try to get it expunged as best you can.

As pointed out already. Form 4473 specifically states that misdemeanors are not discriminators unless it's domestic violence. Theoretically you can buy one through private sale in Kentucky, however.

zero chance of legal ownership
it's a 10 year sentence if you get caught owning one

iirc there was a dude in georgia who had to answer yes, bc he was convicted, but got it expunged so he could own guns.

tldr, ask a lawyer.

you can get the court to seal it or expunge it and then you'd legally be allowed to own
if your cousin would be willing to speak on your behalf it might go even smoother
Get a lawyer and don't tell anyone that it's because you want to get firearms

>Jow Forums - legal advice
And for fuck's sake your answer is on the 4473 itself.

Attached: Big dumb siren.png (982x1080, 433K)

Probably no, but that's just a sign of what a stupid country we live in. If American legislators historically took guns off men who slap their women then there probably wouldn't be an America anymore. At least not one id like to live in.

We don't need pieces of shit like you owning guns. Don't worry, I'll keep mine on me to put you down if need be.

Based

fuck off we're aren't your personal lawyers.

Attached: 1512671652011.jpg (1080x1024, 710K)

>t. incel

Right he would need a belt or bat for something like that

Federal law defines domestic violence as a crime against an intimate partner. Unless you have an incestual relationship with your cousin, it is still legal for you to buy a gun.

>muh incel boogeyman
>>>/reddit/

>Muh reddit boogeyman
>t. incel who's too new to even link properly

>can't into greentext

Attached: 1532564783875.jpg (409x618, 58K)

You might just be too new to understand it.

>n-no you
Pic related, it's (you)

Attached: 1488019789339.png (601x508, 114K)

>Incel falling back on flavor of the month Wojak with standardized filename
Totally didn't see that coming from a mile away.

Attached: Like pottery.jpg (650x423, 67K)

Faggot (dubs)