XDS vs P10C

Debating trading in my .45 XDS for a 9mm P10C. Thoughts?

Attached: CZ-P-10-C_L-900x534-1-770x457.jpg (770x457, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYRYTaLGtmA
youtube.com/watch?v=APw-UWvNrEs
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ofogrja42I
youtube.com/watch?v=NCz_GjAFkx0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xix0X2GiHAA
youtube.com/watch?v=sqL8IFAVqyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do it.

P07 is better IMO if you can find it for the same price.

P10C is excellent.

Like said.. the P07/P09 are better, but they’re hammer guns.

Fuck the XDS series. Grip safety is fuckin cancer

>xds
>ever
yes, trade it in. If it were a 9mm xde, I'd say no

Love my p10. Tied for best striker trigger with the ppq, zero failures after about 2k rounds, eats brass, aluminum and even cheap Russian steal. No issue with hollow points.

All I've done to mine is black out rear sights and throw a fiber on the front.

Pic related

Attached: IMG_20180827_184839.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

Sell the XDS and get a Glock.

Yeah I agree on this, trigger is second the the PPQ but still very good.

Word to the wise, don't do trigger jobs on your P10C, it makes them malfunction and run away on full auto. -t CZ Custom Shop

Attached: 1530095788779.jpg (637x445, 53K)

Really nothing needs to be done. It's about 4.5-5#, which is perfect for defensive handguns. Good edc piece, though, shaving the bottom of the backstrap a little helps reduce printing.

No, it isn't excellent. It has a myriad of really embarrassing problems given all CZ needed to not fuck up was making a patent-safe copy of a Glock.

I think you misspelled PG1950433FS.

>Myriad
>Posts 0
>People with said gun disagree
Next comes the goal post moving. This is why glock fags are so tiresome. Op didn't want or mention them, but they have to try.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYRYTaLGtmA

youtube.com/watch?v=APw-UWvNrEs

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ofogrja42I

youtube.com/watch?v=NCz_GjAFkx0

youtube.com/watch?v=Xix0X2GiHAA

youtube.com/watch?v=sqL8IFAVqyE

>glock fags
Yeah, the entire SOF community and vast majority of PDs are fags. Sure thing, kid.

2nd

Hell yeah buy one. I recommend the suppressor ready one.

I am stationed in ft campbell and shot with some 5th group sf goyims with my cz p10c. They had stock 19s and race 34s. I did better with their race 34 but we all did better with the p10c over the stock 19. Just some random drills but it was fun.

Tl dr.
Czp10c>glock19

This. The fact that the most high-speed balls to the wall Operator as fuck people on earth carry Glocks shows that as long as your weapon is reliable and has some basic features (no mag disconnect, accessory rail, etc.) training is everything. No triggers, grips, or serrations are gonna make you a better shooter. Only training courses or running drills at your range will improve your shooting. Glocks are as reliable as anything else on the market, relatively affordable, lightweight, go in and out of a holster smoothly, and are infinitely customizable should you want to change anything with your weapon. They're great firearms for people who need their guns to work better than they look.

Steyr S9-A1 boi

I'll remind you that everything the military purchases is provided by the lowest bidder.

Love my p10c! My edc!