Meme or solid firearm?

meme or solid firearm?

both at once?

thinking about picking one up

Attached: h9a.jpg (390x260, 16K)

As an expensive range toy for the man who already has everything else he wants? sure.

As a gun for social work? nope.

Small run boutique shit is not something to bet your life on.

>Small run boutique shit is not something to bet your life on
thats what they said about Samuel Colt.

Ditch the toy, get a Glock.

Fun toy, cool for collectors or 1911 enthusiasts looking for something new. Wouldn't carry one but whatever gets your dick hard OP

>colt has never produced a bad firearm

>All guns need to be super H-core operatuh guns
Man, can't people just enjoy shooting nice pistols?

What he means is is that Glock is a proven brand with a solid reputation and is used by a large quantity of the world's police forces while the H9 is a brand new player to a hard game.

If this is a first handgun, get the Camry and buy the Corvette later.

based glock poster

There's two kinds of gun user:
1)working guns
2)range toys

You can enjoy them all, but I wouldn't be my life on a gun with a sample size as small as the Hudson. It's a range toy.

>As a gun for social work
You mean when you need to make house calls to Section Ape apartments?

It's a solid firearm with a gimmick and IMO ugly dust cover. That tumor the rail hangs off of is only there because they wanted to keep bore axis low: something consumers obviously care so much about since companies that manufacture high bore axis pistols like Beretta and Sig Sauer are no longer in business anymore.

Oh and that it's a striker fired 1911. There's that gimmick too.

From what little else I know about it the gun seems reliable and well-liked. Don't listen to haters that say it's just a range toy. Does it have little to no malfunction reports? Yes? Okay, good. Not everyone is a tier 69 operator that needs to know their gun has been adopted by half the militaries and police forces in the world and survived 100 YouTube torture tests.

It fires and feeds reliably after thousands of rounds. What more do you want? If you like it, buy it. If you're considering it then the only person you're trying to convince is yourself.

>YouTube torture tests
Bitch please. If you don't CCW a gun made before 1900 that has survived all the wars of the 20th century you might as well commit suicide.

Attached: S&W - Military and Police.jpg (1200x587, 144K)

*fish meme*

>still believing Glock is the best thing out there

you should refrain from providing advice

Nobody is talking about using it for defense, guy, y'all are the ones that bring it up in every thread.

I've already got a contact for explosive weaponry though

Got news for you: the only thing your "working gun" does is ride around in a holster while the others are home in a safe. You shoot it when you shoot the "range toys" and if you ever actually needed it in an emergency, total rounds fired will almost certainly be less than one magazine. Probably less than half.

Not hard work for any pistol that runs well and the H9 runs well.

Attached: 367821.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

The secret truth has been revealed....

Nothing more cringe than that fucking meme bro

My CCW gets shot 5x as much as even my most used my range toys. Durability and reliability matter. I feel better using a gun that I know has been routinely run harder than I run it myself and has a well established maintenance schedule based on practical experience.

No need to get buttmad bro. If you wanna CCW a snowflake gun go right ahead. It's just not for me.

looks real big and heavy for something for "concealed" "carry"

what is the whole front end for? there is no way there is anything important in any bit forward of the trigger and below the slide. it's 100% faggotry for people who like the "profile" of the "USP" but only know the USP from Metal Gear games.

People always call it a meme or a gimmick but what's the meme/gimmick?
It's a doublestack 1911 in 9mm, right? Is that it?

>what's the meme/gimmick?
it's 100% faggotry for people who like the "profile" of the "USP" but only know the USP from Metal Gear games.

>social work
>synonymous with nigger murder
america is truly a shithole country

You should buy one. It's a fun pistol when it doesn't malfunction and by the time you get tired of it they will be out of production and collectible.

>1911 in 9mm
>what's the meme/gimmick

i mean .. ehh no idea i guess

Attached: 26D73ADA-F4BC-4A62-A254-DB3E1BA05453.png (200x304, 42K)

That's where the spring is

looks overbuilt and specifically designed to evoke a LE SCI FI design rather than to just hold a spring in place. Every other pistol gets a way with a much less blocky profile. This is clearly designed for I LOVE LE GHSOT IN LE SHELL!! nerds who got into it with the recent movie, or MGS nerds who only got in with TPP or MGS: Survive

The 1911's locking system is functional and effective and double-stack 9mm pistols are ubiquitous today, how is combining the two a "meme"?

The creator also put a bunch of engineer hours into the trigger as well and is apparently pretty proud of it

Based

Honestly, get a gun you want to use. Training and practicing with a "practical" gun you don't like is just going to be a chore compared to a gun you have fun with. I mean unless that gun is an asset that you wouldn't want stuck in an evidence locker for a while, go for it. And it helps to have a lot of spare parts availability.

theres a reason they have to still make new models of these

>The 1911's locking system is functional and effective
Except browning made it better so to copy it is silly. Btw no idea how the h9 works and was just lurking this thread, just responding to what you said.

Also modern handguns are actually better, by locking on the ejection port. Simplified and better actually.

For hard use/combat, it really is though.

Have any of you actually shot it? Ergos are complete shit. The grip is oddly shaped and creates all sorts of pressure points that pinch your hands when the thing recoils.

>both at once?
This. It's expensive and weighs 40 ounces unloaded, but it shoots decently and 9mm is cheap enough.

Yep and niggers made it that way. That's why killing them is a social service.

Was going to say the same. Didn't shoot it, but picking it up was unpleasant. Trigger felt like really cheap, like something century would make.

USPSA has it at 34 oz. For comparison, some of the current "Super Rare Best Production Gun EVERs", the Tanfoglio Stock III Extreme, weighs 49-ish oz.

OK so i think the company that made this set out to make a competition gun that is also practical. Right?

What advantages does this offer over a CZ shadow USP comp, etc. I can see the bore axis advantage, but how significantly is it noticed over a heavier full metal pistol? I don't usually see striker pistols in purely target shooting competitions but they are more common in practical and action shooting.

I think it looks cool as fuck, but the grip i can't imagine to fit me well.

I just went and checked, it has no part of the 1911 locking mechanism. It's a glock like mechanism with a locking block in the frame that pushes the barrel up and locks it into the ejection port. Like every modern striker gun it seems.

you don't risk DQ-ing by screwing up your decock, and you don't have to deal with a DA trigger. even a good DA/SA is a DA/SA.

This. Unless you live or work in or around a major metropolitan, you're well-served by anything that conducts its processes reliably and holds more than three rounds. In 80% of the country, a 1911, a Glock 19, a S&W 442, or a goddamn LCP will offer you pretty much the same protection.

Add to that the fact that 75% or more of people who carry are only decent at best with a pistol, and it starts to matter even less.

Sort of, it has a Hi-power/1911 combo grip profile and a super low bore axis and is striker fired instead of hammer fired.

>america is truly a shithole country
when the retarded post

>DEFENSE CARRY HOME DEFENSE CARRY ETC
What the fuck? Apparently you cant get a pistol for sports shooting anymore?

this but unironically. and I fucking hate Glocks.

>$1000 for a 9mm pistol
>shooting 9mm at all in 2018
it's meme garbage, get something proven.

Attached: 1911_beyond_reproach.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

Am I right that the Hudson's recoil spring cant be removed without a gunsmith? Or at the very least they strongly rule against doing it yourself?

Are you right? Only you know that answer

It's great if you don't live near them

They don't recommend removing it and it's not considered to be part of the field strip as it's fixed in place. I read about how it's removed and it is a royal PITA apparently.

its a futuristic 9mm 1911, for around the same price you can get a heavily customized 1911 with a compensator
Ill give them credit for actually trying something new as opposed to another glock clone, but its too expensive for what you get. Drop it down to 800 and id be sold

Attached: colt1991a1 1911.jpg (640x480, 73K)

Sounds like that could be easily rectified by reducing mag capacity and going for a slimmer grip. A slim profile is one of the biggest advantages of the 1911 design to begin with, as archaic as single stack is.

Both. Wait for the H9A to drop, it's better and cheaper

I think that's the point

Looks cool I photos but felt kinda shitty relative to other guns at its price. Trigger felt bad when I dry fired it but sometimes a shitty feeling trigger ends up functioning well during fire. Not my cup of shit though

wrong.

When you need it to work you really need it to work. Why bet on something that's brand new when you can have a proven weapon much cheaper?
I'm not saying the H9 is bad but that the Glock has been around the block a few times.

Explosive population growth. Demand is exponential.