Friend won a pistol grip pump

In a fucking $1 raffle and his company work party.

Anyways its a mossberg 20ga. He's like wtf do I do with this? I toyed with the idea to put a bipod and laser on it and make it even more stupid and ridiculous.

Then we were thinking, maybe a slug barrel and red dot, just low recoil sligs it should be a pretty accurate table top bench shooter right?

How dumb is this idea?

I was picturing like a 10/22 Charger but 20ga slugs for blasting out to ~100 yards?

Attached: 1391279_01_mossberg_410_pistol_grip_pump_640.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y5dQOYe6yRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what kind of company gives out guns as gift?

>whATheFuck

Attached: 1535307588242.jpg (617x617, 23K)

The based kind.

OP, to answer your question, that's stupid as fuck, but do it for the memes. Godspeed.

Dont need a slug barrel if you use rifled slugs, but this is what i did with my memewave

Attached: 20180731_185140.jpg (3264x2448, 2.74M)

It was at some hunters safety course thing as they're going to Arizona for mule deer or something. It was hosted at some steak house. He does construction estimates and bids. The company reaps in millions every year

Keep it on your lap at all times

youtu.be/Y5dQOYe6yRY

I see lots of these locally. So you don't need a rifled barrel? Honestly I've never shot a slug but figured a 20ga would be tolerable 1 handed. I think it would be sweet. Like a cheap alternative to a big ass magnum revolver. And instead of $2 a round for. 454 or whatever, a 20ga slug probably has even more power.

Nice, he can sell it on armslist to a dumbass and turn a 25x profit.

shot yourself with it then sue the company for their neglect!

Attached: 1520434588048.jpg (992x414, 84K)

wow $25 impressive profit

>x25 time profit
kek

These sorry

Attached: 7826-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1000x1000, 102K)

Nah, just get a rifled slugs, i have a 20ga Winchester 1300 that i shoot slugs accuratley out to 75 yards. 28" non-rifled barrel

>Managed Recoil

Read: slow

Would they be tolerable one handed with a bipod'd pistol grip pump tho? And how far out with a 18.5" barrel

Rifled slugs don't spin from the cuts
The cuts are there so the slug can squeeze through the fixed chokes that poor people had on their one and only gun
Slugs stabilize with drag, not spin anyway

Get one of those chainsaw grips and have it done up in neon colors. Just go full retard with it (not to be confused with the tax stamp full retard)

We call that full giggle round these parts

Thats true, but you still need a Foster style slug to get the best performance out of a smoothbore. 99.whatever% of slugs marked as "rifled" are Foster slugs anyway, so its easier just to refer to them as rifled slugs

Underrated man it bugs me that rock is dead

based. don't spend any more money on it. you can't improve that shit. it's actually good as a home defense gun, and decent to keep around if you have room in the safe. pass it on to a young shooter later or an inexperienced woman shooter, or give it to his mom or whatever.

don't spend any money upgrading it. it's a 20ga.

Have him make his coworkers remember OP...

Attached: Ember.png (637x480, 484K)

Well I kinad thought 20ga was an advantage for making it a precision slug hucker from a table top

I like your idea, go full terminator in this bitch

Nigger just buy a stock for it