ITT: We post shootings where law enforcement got their teeth kicked in

ITT: We post shootings where law enforcement got their teeth kicked in.

Attached: motivator0cc5cac0b8f291d2ab4726fca09e5877d6e84d0e.jpg (750x600, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newhall_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=cTbp5-GhwP4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Got caught
not sure how response got btfo'd when they won albeit after behaving like amateur idiots most of the time.

Dinkheller shooting

>get killed without killing any police

so pic not related?

How about Dallas? Or Miami? Having your ambush flipped against you (as the FBI with all the fun toys) is pretty fucking embarassing.

>get shot over 20 times in the legs by police
>surrender because you can barely stand and can no longer fire back
>get cuffed and left to bleed out for an hour because its "unsafe to treat you"
>yell obscenities and stay in intense pain until you finally die of blood loss
Dunno if the common man won this one

pic related
law enforcement around the world has changed drastically partially because of these 2. if they advanced instead of suppressing, they would have killed all the first responders easily

Attached: 8f406766e8c78279987eea9e165c0f4b.jpg (489x351, 17K)

Honestly the initial Waco raid would have been an absolute massacre if the Branch Davidians had been actively trying to kill the ATF:

>ATF rolls up
>ATF bungles the entry, including an officer shooting himself in the leg and possibly killed several of their own agents by mistake
>the bureau of firearms and explosives runs out of ammo for their firearms and explosives
>ATF has to retreat across an open plain to get back to their staging area

Had the Branch Davidians been some ultra violent right wing militia with a lot of former service members who were out for blood, they probably could have overrun the ATF base camp, seized an arsenal of ACTUALLY automatic weapons and ammo, and held a bunch of agents hostage/killed them. It would have been an absolute ass-stomping had they pressed rather than turtled.

Who are these people

What happened to Mike Patton?

North Hollywood shooting. Bank robbery gone full HEAT mode, except only they died.

Attached: 1505046041469.jpg (622x364, 38K)

Attached: 7dbab269d82fc8a863651418556432174506ea966edebad273146d5129b60453.jpg (1250x870, 222K)

if the 70s Black Panthers and offshoots were any indication, yep pretty much this, unless you want to count Timothy McVeigh for some reason who breaks the curve, but race war wasn't his motive.

>niggers butchering eachother like there is no tomorrow
>it's the cops shooting criminals for being criminals that's the problem

Slavery was a mistake and not for the reasons they tell you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newhall_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=cTbp5-GhwP4
You watched the videos before? they clearly weren't particularly trying to kill officers. they were suppressing them and moving while trying desperately to escape the whole time. If those guys were trying to kill those officers(probably the better idea for them TBQH) it would have probably resulted in the largest mass casualty event in american LE history.
The alphabet soup guys got BTFO'd repeatedly until they literally brought in armor and active military special forces to help them out. Pretty funny until the whole massacre part.

This.

>until they literally brought in armor
And then they got even more BTFO by the media who caught them in a few very interesting "interpretations" of the truth

>the door, which the ATF lost, despite it being key evidence to establish who would have been shooting first
>the sniper tower, which the FBI insisted in court didn't have a gun in it, then later insisted that it was just for peaceful overwatch and no one was shot when the news revealed pictures of the rifle in the tower, then later plead the 5th when it was revealed that the snipers had shot at people
>video of the tank pulling up then backing out with jets of fire puffing out of it
>tfw it turns out the Branch Davidians weren't making drugs or anything and the ATF lied to get the FBI involved

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
Tip of the iceberg my friend.
>MVQ "there were no military personal on the ground"
>oh wait, nvm, we literally had delta force on the ground.

>pull in delta force
>still have to burn the place to the ground
>in order to handle a small cult

The more I read about the gas masked troops of terror the more I realize they rely on fear more than serious competency.

Attached: deb165ed0c91882ea45e54ad72dbe33833293ede9e4aaaf8fe3093d148f044d3.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

I think an incident like this shows that a well armed civilian group could definitely BTFO an alphabet agency in an open battle. They usually don't handle these situations well, or at least they didn't under Janet Reno.

This is why you don't surrender.

Whites are smart enough to wait until its time

This makes my benis the big benis

start the killin and I'll join in a bit.

You know, when I'm free and able to exact my revenge.

partially agree but comparing '90s alphabet agencies to modern day alphabet agencies and what their tactics, training, and equipment are today vs back then it'd be a different fight

not saying civvies can't win but definitely not as easy as the waco cult guys had it back then.

They were very well handled during the second phase. The fire was not to contain the Davidians - it was to destroy the evidence. The Waco incident was fresh on the heels of the Matthews/Kahl incident in which the FBI first denied attempting to burn a house to destroy evidence. A lawyer started presenting evidence and the FBI witness finally admitted in baby steps that he had purchased gasoline in the morning for the purpose of burning the house and had later climbed onto the roof, poured the gas down a vent, and lit it. The house was cement construction desu and the fire fucking subsided - leaving accelerant burns on the walls.
Fucking
Burn
It

You guys miss the point with all the previous examples, unless it is to suicide by cop.
You don't win wars by dying. You win them by killing the enemy and GTFO to fight another day.
Mobility: Don't EVER get pinned down, but if you do, take as many of them with you as you can.
Escape & Evade: Change vehicles often. Run into an underground car park and carjack some grandma and casually GTFO or get inside a mall, ditch your shit discretely, blend in and gtfo before the enemy can organize.
If you escaped don't say shit on social media or any other comms. Take the time to adjust tactics due to lessons learned. Recon your next target and make them bleed again.

>body wasn't found
He lives

Attached: d79.jpg (600x714, 87K)

Some bad-ass SWAT operators rolled up into his face and overwhelmed him with tactics. Then when he was all shot up and couldn't function anymore he tried the old 'I give' move but they weren't having it. Fuck him.

He hosts lip sync battle and has a few good albums too

>watermelon flag

>with tactics
They shot underneath a car to hit his legs. Shooting from prone is tactics?

>black nationalist isnt in his own nation
lmao

LOL niggers loot shoe stores when they get angry. Bombs Away McVeigh blows up federal buildings.

During the 70s a couple cops got killed and some bombs went off, and even recently was Dallas. I wouldnt underestimate people willing to throw their lives away