Brazil to adopt US gun legislation

We will soon be able to buy to import gunz from all over the world here in Brazil, since US gun law is coming into place after the presidential election

What gunz should I buy to defend myself from crime here?

Attached: bolsonaro-arma.jpg (650x370, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiWL8ulm5o8
youtube.com/watch?v=041YPJI5zz8
vice.com/en_us/article/gq8ae9/welcome-to-americana-brazil-0000580-v22n2
google.com/maps/place/R. C-73, 226 - St. Sudoeste, Goiânia - GO, 74303-050/
youtube.com/watch?v=SRBhqO2Rf-M
youtube.com/watch?v=HpwQQlniRUY
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/30/potd-brazil-police-confiscate-tacti-cool-m1-garand/
youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What gunz should I buy to defend myself from crime here?
all of them

elaborate?

AFAIK, Brazil had both really horrible gun control laws, and further Taurus and their subsidiaries have this fucked up market monopoly where only they are allowed to engage in arms trade in Brazil (and they really put in the minimum amount of effort for their domestic market), foreign arms aren't allowed, and old guns from before the monopoly are grandfathered, but as they are in finite supply, their value is super high (think like Pre-86 machineguns in America)
Like a Ballester Molina (a genuinely pretty good 1911 clone), can go for many thousands of dollars, where anywhere else they would go for a lot less than $1000 on average, just because you can't have any more in the country.
You even have people clinging to old boxes of Fiocchi ammo, having 30 year old hollowpoints for home defense, because the ammo that Taurus sells in Brazil under the MagTech brand, is just so fucking shitty.

If the situation in Brazil is now changing, I'd be very interested in hearing it, but OP hasn't posted a link.

/thread

I would stick with domestically made guns inside your country. Preferably in 5.56 NATO, 9mm or 38 special. And in your case, the simpler the better.

/thread

and fal. a lot of fal

>domestically made guns
>brazil
You... you do know... right, user?

No the mil surp market is already fucked up enough don't make it worse.

>BRs end up getting all the cool Russian and Chinese shit that can't be imported to the US anymore

Attached: 1500950512998.jpg (255x255, 15K)

I want my AK-107 dammit!
t. American

a dream come true desu

Bolsonaro can't win, Lula or his designated successor will.

>t.Lula

Presidential Election has as frontrunner Bolsonaro which wants to destroy forever the leftist status quo and make us like the US
youtube.com/watch?v=DiWL8ulm5o8
youtube.com/watch?v=041YPJI5zz8

About Taurus? Yea
I thought, though, that Imbel guns (FALs) were a different story...

Does he stand a chance of winning?

Exactly, m8. The surplus market is a bitch to deal with, so I’ve learned to custom build my own US legal replicas.

I learned this everytime I go on surplus websites and half of their inventory is out.

>We will soon be able to buy to import gunz from all over the world here in Brazil, since US gun law is coming into place after the presidential election
Don't kid yourself, user, even if we manage to elect Jair Bolsonaro, we'll never be able to own semi-auto sporting rifles like the Americans do, the politicians would never give us that. At best we'll get the once-in-a-lifetime registration of our firearms, instead of every three years, and the right to conceal carry handguns.

yes, he is leading the polls by like 15%

The MSM is going all in to sabotage his candidacy. Our equivalent of the BBC, Globo Televisão, is running hit pieces on him all the time.

I believe in you guys, if you win I wn't make fun of BRs online again

My 40yr old Taurus is really nice though...

Attached: 100_2482.jpg (2048x1536, 995K)

Even if Bolsonaro wins, the prevalent corruption will take him down

Stop posting that turd

Forgive me for my fucking retarded source
vice.com/en_us/article/gq8ae9/welcome-to-americana-brazil-0000580-v22n2
But with the gun laws changing in Brazil and the very nature of being of brazil - I think it possible
for K to create a gun ethnostate in brazil where we live out our lives in peace surrounded by
full retard funs.
We couold truck in hookers on weekends
I think this is an awesome idea

>import gunz from all over the world
>US gun laws

the US has some of the shittiest firearm import regulations in the world

I could start gold posting instead....

So does this mean we all have to move to Brazil?

No

>live in what's practically a perpetual warzone

no

Attached: 1488850880047.jpg (720x460, 79K)

If you want to legit live in the most conservative state of the world in the upcoming years, yes

Taurus was seemingly much nicer in the past.
A PT99 from today can be pretty rough around the edges, while a PT92 from like 1988 can look quite decent and work just as well as the genuine Beretta it's based on.

>dual berettas

Attached: 1535416644357.png (300x300, 6K)

I do kinda want to launch favella raids with a 100+ year old madsen

>PT92 from like 1988 can look quite decent and work just as well as the genuine Beretta it's based on.

I'd hope so since PT92s are made on Beretta tooling.

>Brazilian criminals have an arsenal of weapons
>Brazilian citizens will now also be able to have an arsenal

Will Brazil be the first real life pvp deathmatch in the history of mankind?

Not everything here is Rio, friend.

American criminals also have arsenals and Americans do too. Wait will autistic niggers/spics start having fits just like whites.

Post proof

Best wishes to you Brazil friend. I hope you get all the funs you want.

Why would i? Is the entirety US a complete warzone because of cities like Chicago?

>mfw VSS before burgers get theirs

Attached: file.png (222x227, 54K)

Post proof of what Brazil is like

Attached: 1488821062015.jpg (800x460, 174K)

It's a fuckhuge country, there is no "standard". All regions are different.

How much space is there to shoot generally? Is it worth it to move into the rain forest and start a Jow Forumsommando tribe?

this
This
THIS
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Here's the street where I live in. City of Goiânia, a violent place but far less than Rio de Janeiro

google.com/maps/place/R. C-73, 226 - St. Sudoeste, Goiânia - GO, 74303-050/

Well yeah, lands more towards the interior of the country are cheaper, but that doesn't mean you'll have much infrastructure.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRBhqO2Rf-M

Looks nice for some urban shootouts.

plenty of good trees to hide in

Not to bad any good places to shoot some gats?

Only 4 gun ranges in the entire city if I'm no mistaken.

What's Florianopolis like, Brazilbros?

Attached: Joaquina_centro.jpg (2048x1536, 780K)

great place, great nature, great surfing beaches, great women, tons of argies, but really shitty infrastructure

Well if these laws are passed there better be a increase in shooting ranges and more outdoor ranges will be great.

Expensive.

Fuck yes. Go assert them rights, Brazil.

Guns were never really illegal here, they just made it much harder to get. You can still buy a Shotgun but the process to acquire the license is a pain in the ass.

Took months just to get my MD2.

Attached: file.png (866x600, 133K)

Holy hell that sucks.

Attached: 1534173773767.jpg (842x792, 81K)

Congrats! Srs

Better than nothing.

But the question is how are your self defense laws regarding firearms.

There are plenty of countries where you can own firearms but you are getting locked up if you ever use it.

You can't CC, only have it at home for defense. You cana lso shoot inside your own property with no problems, there's tons of farmers who practice within their lands with no problem at all, after all the live in the middle of fucking nowhere.

The laws here are fucking weird, you can buy any type of military equipment, but firearms themselves it's a pain in the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpwQQlniRUY

Not your kind. Just a bunch of idiots in the same spot.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/30/potd-brazil-police-confiscate-tacti-cool-m1-garand/

Technically if you are caught CCing when you use a gun for self defense and the judge decides in your favor you can't get arrested for it. The bigger crime (shooting someone) absorbs the lesser one (carrying a gun unlawfully), so if you are absolved if the first one it applies to the rest

expensive and full of faggots
go to south of Minas Gerais or São Paulo interior

>he judge decides in your favor you can't get arrested for it.

The problem is in most cases the judge fucks you over.

Not enough whites in brazil to really matter. the browns will just murder each other like normal, now with guns, and get them banned again. Brazil is what you get when mulattos win.

Get a good enough lawyer and you can get a Habeas Corpus and appeal forever

I want a VSS and a horse so I can operate in the Pampa

I don't think a lawyer will fix that. These types of incidents ususally end up bad to the real victim.

>ctrl F
>UMA
>0 results
Thank you Jow Forums not everyone from Brasil is a shit

I'm torn. I really hate that Bolsonaro guy, but I really want the gun laws to be like the US. I might be moving to Brazil within the year...how hard would it be for me to get a concealed carry permit there as a permanent resident? Like if I'm moving to Paraná?

>>Perpetual
>>Warzone

youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM

>i hate the guy
>better move to the country which he's the leader

Where you from?

It'll be literally impossible unless you're in law enforcement. HOWEVER, a recent decision by our Superior Court of Justice, which is a federal court only step below our Supreme Court, has ruled that under the certain circumstances illegally CCWing a gun can be downgraded to just a misdemeanor, instead of a full blow felony.

They're shit. If you use a gun in self defense it becomes pretty a Russian roulette on whether or not you'll be prosecuted for either attempted homicide or homicide. Sometime you hear about successful self-defense cases where the citizen gets away scot-free, but other times you'll hear about someone doing time for homicide for using a shotgun to blast someone into the great beyond. The problem lies with our self-defense legislation, it's ridiculous, it has a clause in which is states that the act of self defense is only legitimate if it happens within strictly proportional restrictions, so, for instance, if you empty a 19 round magazine of 380 ACP on an burglar armed with only a knife, some shithead public prosecutor might decide that you have exceeded your right to self-defense and charges you with homicide.

How is Ouro Preto?

Attached: Paulista_Avenue,_São_Paulo,_Brazil.jpg (2300x1851, 2.18M)

>if you empty a 19 round magazine of 380 ACP on an burglar armed with only a knife, some shithead public prosecutor might decide that you have exceeded your right to self-defense and charges you with homicide.
That's beyond irrational.

Sudeste > Centro-oeste > Nordeste > Norte > Sul
this is objective

Indeed.

I'm saving up for my AK collection, boy
I don't really like this Bolsonaro guy but if he lets us have funs he's good in my book

Time to learn Portuguese in case my plan to live on a property in Wyoming and prep like hell falls through.

He's got two pistols so when one Taurus jams after a single shot he can follow up with the other. Kind of like a sash of flintlocks.

I hope that brazil cop from Jow Forums is doing well

Taurus can make revolvers but that's it. I own a recent model T82 S and it's fucking great, but I wouldn't trust a PT92 with my life.

Story on him?

Attached: 1535059185905.png (454x434, 10K)

to me is something like this,
the yellow section is also valid for "blue" states, capitals and bigger cities are more violent in general

Best states are
Minas Gerais
São Paulo
Paraná (best one, real hardworking Brazillians)
Santa Catarina
Rio Grande do Sul

great cities that i've been and you should visit
Foz do Iguaçu
Monte Verde
Curitiba
Canela
Gramado
Poços de Caldas
Porto de Galinhas (kinda)
some others i forgot

Attached: mapa-brasil-colorir.jpg (2078x1196, 385K)

>São Paulo
>faggots are the first people to be seen
checks out

Holy shit pan what the fuck are you doing here?

IIRC he's an investigative policeman, I don't know which state though. It's been months since I last saw him post and I memory is pure unadulterated shit.

obviously its Trump colluding with Russia and the NRA to interfere with the Brazilian polling machines

Looking down on the cars on the highway.... streams of tail light....

Everybody advanced together, do so willingly sacrifice rights....

Exactry how many is a Brazilion?

Attached: 4chan browsing.png (568x330, 66K)

58.3 x 10^5 cubits, give or take. Or about a gorillion.

Las Vegas. I'd be moving there for my wife, at least for a few years.

lol just marry her so she can get her greencard and move there.

Which city? Some of the Rural cities, away from the big metropolises, can be really safe and quiet.