SHTF, and you run out of ammo

hope Jow Forums fags don't think their ammo stashed in mom's closet would just last indefinitely. guns without ammo is just plain pointless/ prove me wrong if not (pro tip: you can't)

but really, how many Jow Forums fags really know how to synthesize their own smokeless charge and primer, then press their own brass and cap it all with backyard cast bullet?

pic sort of related btw

Attached: 004_BACS.jpg (500x375, 91K)

I just buy my ammo online because there will never be a 2nd civil war, collapse of society or zombie apocalypse. I keep a couple thousand rounds of ammo and will get me through any short term shit like Katrina.

Yea, ammo will run out, and guns will be useless. Eventually.

I also have a bow and know how to fletch my own arrows. I someday hope to have a traditional english longbow.

okay what if 2nd civil war actually happens and Katrina swept away all your ammo then

Attached: 1533139875203.jpg (477x731, 123K)

Then I do what everyone else has done for thousands of years. Join the winning side

ive got a shitload of bricks and a good throwing arm. the best thing is that there are always more bricks

are Jow Forumsommandos cavemen??

Even if the happening happens I see myself in one or two situations where I have to use my guns, TOPS. Nobody is just gonna start killing each other, and you won't get into much trouble at all as long as you either hunker down at home or go off to find a safe place for a while. All that said, I keep a steady stock of a couple thousand rounds on hand.

i said bricks, not rocks. im sophisticated

That's what black powder is for.

I have an air rifle and an electric air pump I can hook up to a generator or solar cells.
I also have a black powder rifle, but I'm not gonna bother making my own gunpowder.

and Jow Forums fags can make black powders then??

I have a bow and used to teach summer campers how to make arrows that work pretty well. I’m not saying it’s ideal, but it’d work

At that point I just forge weld the bolt closed, and begin using it as a muzzleloader.

You have to be 18 to post here

Joke's on you asshole, I have a bicycle pump and a PCP big bore airgun.

what made you think im under 18 user

and by saying that whats its working pressure?

Chances are I'll get shot before i run out of bullets. That's the thing you 'but you'll run out of bullets' guys forget, is that you're not sitting there shooting paper, it's a two way range.

if youve wasted 1000s of rounds of ammo in a SHTF scenario you've already fucked up hard.

You post like a moron.

Because you’ve got the grammatical knowledge of a child

all i need is a little white powder and i'll be good to go

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

>he doesnt know how to make his own black powder and forge his own minie bullets
>he hasnt made his own arquebus or fire lance yet
nice try kiddo.

What the fuck kind of SHTF are we talking about? Because this sounds like "End of Civilization and Everyone Who Knows Anything Fucking Dies" teir.

sorry for that but not having english as my first language is not ma fault user, just focus on the topic

what kind of logic is that? following that since you'll starve out to death eventualy so you dont have to eat?

>>Because this sounds like "End of Civilization and Everyone Who Knows Anything Fucking Dies" teir.

mah only if the electricity cuts off it would be just like that

Beat the fuckers with the rifle or stab them with the bayonet

The chance of still being alive when you run out of ammo is pretty low. Fighting in SHTF will be about seeing how long you can stay alive.

thank God I am already preparing myself by playing PUBG all day

>own a fuddy five
>cut a couple links off the recoil spring
>reload with hay-piss BP and wheel weights or rando lead if necessary
>can literally use match heads as primer compounds, although earlier azide type primers or any other force sensitive energetic/incendiary would be better if you can into chemistry
>end of times btfo'd
not that it'd ever be an issue. People would all die out before ammo did.

Yeah but what if aliens give you a MOAB and a plane but you have no idea how to fly one
Ya can't be prepared for everything
True, but ammo will likely be the next currency so better stock up

Home made black powder isn’t gonna cycle an automatic, it’s way too inconsistent. All the videos you see of people shooting blackpowder handloads through their pistols are made with FFFg commercial blackpowder.

no, powder and projectiles won't go anywhere, you might end up with flintlocks and bp shooting rocks but still better than a bow in most situations.

>BACS
>tfw ywn own a BACS airgun because the country that had them outlawed them and nobody thought Americans might want one.

Attached: a56193dd5802b8e4e433a549886ead82--sad-gifs[1].jpg (209x234, 8K)

I mean, I get they’re kinda cool, but it doesn’t seem to do anything a .22 can’t do already

so you're homo sapiens instead of neanderthalensis

gotcha

that's what ammonpulver is for user

bump

Who cares. When I run out of ammo I have a bow to hunt with and a mace to blugeon.

Nogunz don't deserve to have opinions. This board is for people with actual rights who actually own firearms.

Tl;dr you're a sour grapes having foreign fag.

Attached: 1533790489995.jpg (941x940, 195K)

fpbp

seize the means of production

Attached: LakeCity_f819ccc6-01db-475a-9a29-2144d93b743e-prv.jpg (750x509, 50K)

how can you tell he is one ofthose nogunz

I'll be ok.

Attached: HPIM0692.jpg (2304x1728, 1.41M)

nah have fun shooting your rifles then user
till now didnt realized amerifags are only accepted as Jow Forumsommando

but please just say some OP related next time you post something.. just why gun owning becomes a topic here now?

>assuming I use bullets instead of throwing grape down my cannon barrel

>didnt realized amerifags are only accepted as Jow Forumsommando
That's shit you learn day 1 here. Lurk moar faggot.

He's outside the western hemisphere
He's bitching about how useless guns will be in his fantasy
As though its better to waste his time and money on bladed weapons, like the kind euros or noguns faggots can get
The post reeks of sour grapes.

He can't get a gun, so in his mind fuck guns.

Yes, lots of us can and have.

>>He's bitching about how useless guns will be in his fantasy

Then you can prove him wrong without emotional insult desu

>stop hurting the nogunz feelings
No

Why is the post numbers like this?

>what are swords, knives, crossbows, arrows, spears, pikes, homemade explosives, chemical weapons, poisons
Any fucking combo of these will work on shtf. Yall call yourselves/k/ommandos but all yall jerk about is fanboi guns and gayshit. We are a WEAPONS BOARD
Get creative! BE M A G I C A L !
I bet none of yall are even of thinking of building a trebuchet for this shit either...

Attached: 1484883560669m.jpg (1024x632, 93K)

Already own multiple bows. They're neat. But guns are better. Meanwhile, I live in a real country that isn't short on ammo unlike the faggoty euro hellholes op and others call home.

What a pointless, ego driven, thread!

You post like the bastard son of a moron!

faggot europoor spotted

>cap lock
and when you caps run out?

This.

Texan
I never said guns weren't better. Have a variety of weapons and tons of ammo.

Attached: 1501432718824m.jpg (1024x580, 94K)

Overally, Jow Forums likes to think they could just build anything they want from scratches in their garage because they saw some tutorial on interwebs

speaking of black powder, there is huge difference between mixing charcoal, salpeter and sulfur and making quality bp that you could hit something with