Today i will sent my battlebuddy of 12years on His Last Journey

Today i will sent my battlebuddy of 12years on His Last Journey.
He fought Bold and Brave Like a true Warrior against The cancer.

I planned this ahead so He geht's a proper death and burial since it is The last i am able to do for him.
so i am going to take him for his favorite activities today, like eating ice cream and visiting his friends, euthanisia in the evening.

i will take him to his favorite spot innawoods, my vet will give him the injection and i will shoot him in the head as soon as he becomes unresponsive. i dont want my buddy to suffocating slowly in his sleep. i want a fast and painless death for him.
afterwards i am going to give him a proper christian burial, like he deserves for being such a good boy all the years.
i originally though about 200lbs of tannerite instead of a burial to make him scare of the squirrels he hated so much for one last time.
a friend of mine also suggested to nearly behead him with katana the same way they do in seppuku ,so he dies the death of a samurai but that would be to hard on me

Attached: IMG_20180829_125906.jpg (1515x1507, 657K)

A fucking Katana
do us a favor and shoot your friend instead

i thought of many ways to off him fast and painless, including blowing him up and a doggy electric chair because an engineer once said to me that the condemned looses consciousness faster than he could experience pain.

but i instead go for the injection+bullet to the head since it is fast, i can stay close to him and there isnt much that could go wrong.

why not just go for the opiod overdose the vent induces anyway? He losses conciseness, then just drifts off.

There no need to shoot him you fuck, he's already dead

>Isn't much that can go wrong
>Tries to shoot doggos head
>Shoots his own foot.

Yeah the katana is a good idea. Slice your dog in half, turn around while grabbing your fedora with three fingers, and say "nothing personel kid".

Just shoot him. He has served well.

Just let the vet do his thing. He knows what he's doing, he's done it before, let it all be somewhat dignified instead of turning your friend's death into some sort of youtube clickbait fireworks show.

You won’t shoot him. But Rest In Peace.

Same dog but cancer at 4yo.
RIP my Niggerhater belgian monster dog :(

>tfw have a 1.5 year old malinois and the idea of losing her within the next decade hurts to even think about

She does something that makes me want to strangle her on a daily basis but I love that little fuckwad. Don’t shoot him OP, bring him to the vet and hold him while they put him to sleep

Attached: 8A4040C0-DF94-4B10-BEDA-9EEA79F14FAA.jpg (3024x4032, 2.3M)

how about not shooting/beheading/blowing up your dog you stupid nigger?

F. Sorry for your loss user. I truly am.

I paid my vet extra, to do the euthanasia injection innawoods at my doggos favorite spot, so he has something familiar around him in his last moments.
i am still going to shoot him, because the drug that is going to be used is basically the same that that they use in lethal injection, as the first one in the three drug protocol.
it induceses a very fast and painless sleep, but sucks at killing fast on its own. an OD like the vet is going to give him will make him fall asleep fast, but i do not want him to die in his sleep from his body slowly suffocating, because he stops breathing, because no matter how good the drugs work, i want it to be over quickly without a chance for him to feel any discomfort in dying.
i am just home to get some stuff, will drive to the woods now for his last walk. the vet will be there in half an hour.

goodbye Jow Forums i will probably not touch a gun for a while after that.
Have a drink on his loyal soul entering through the gates of doggy heaven.
lord give me strenght
over and out.

Ah yes, the old “executing my dog” bait. Never seems to fail

F

This is heartbreaking. I'm sorry for your loss.

What's his name?

Don’t let them get to you user a shot to the dome wil forverr be less painful than any other method humans can up with. May your pup rest is peace and love:) he will rest will all the other sweet babies up there. I wish I had the balls to give my former pups such a merciful death. It makes me want to shoot my self when I think of my pups being put to sleep like a criminal. I can just hope it’s not painful;(

Even if I took the b8 don’t care. Puppers deserve all of our love and care.

Attached: Yummy.png (163x184, 46K)

Guys I’ve lost two dogs and 3 family members this last year. Even if this is just a joke please hold on to ones you love. You never know when they will be taken from you

Is that some kind of German Shepherd mix?

Attached: melonwow.jpg (343x147, 12K)

This is a drunken sadpost.
Please, for future reference, do not drunken sadpost.

I'm sorry OP. Just know that he was luckey to have you in his life. F

Godspeed, you crazy bastard.

Attached: the very best.jpg (616x474, 25K)

You're a good person user

Your buddy will be by rainbow bridge waiting for you someday

Attached: was I.jpg (2000x2000, 401K)

>I really just want to shoot my dead dog okay guys : the post

Attached: images-6.jpg (262x192, 10K)

That is very noble of you, user.

Your doggo would be proud if he could read. That said, I don't think your dog would want you to abandon firearms. With him gone, he won't be able to protect you anymore, and he would want you to be able to protect yourself.

Good luck. God bless you.

Attached: bladerunner rage anime girl.png (974x804, 474K)

F

Attached: 1501462090803.jpg (713x713, 54K)

bigger dog killed my spic battlebuddy. pic related isnt actually her but it looks like her. trust me, i know a bloody mess, and you dont want a bloody mess. give your buddy a clean burial.
rest in peace little girl. love you

Attached: white-chihuahua_3.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

we did it!