Drun/k/

How's everybody doing?

What's k drinking tonight?

Attached: makers-mark-bourbon-whiskey.jpg (720x720, 41K)

its 10 mins before five and I am not a lush so ice water

Boomer at the liquor store recommended this to me. It's not as good as the Nikka Coffey Grain with the pink label, but it's acceptable on the rocks.

Attached: japan_tak5.jpg (900x1200, 60K)

some pilsner urquell and PBR

Attached: IMG_2834.jpg (1632x1224, 483K)

Moscow mule

"the cum of my enemies" ~ Justin Trudeau

jackson??

Attached: bugman.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Is this meme brew any good?

Attached: knob creek.jpg (500x500, 56K)

I heard the japs make some mean whiskey. Is this true?

>PBR
my man.

I'm in New York if you mean Jackson TN, and I'm not named Jackson if that is also what you mean.

Water, I ran out of beer.

Attached: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (680x750, 188K)

>How's everybody doing?
Not bad. Ordered a shot timer that'll hopefully arrive so I can go to the range on Labor Day.
>What's k drinking tonight?
>pic
pretty good honestly

Attached: Hipster Shit.jpg (500x500, 213K)

Rosé mixed with pink lemonade.
Try it.

My man. I prefer monkey shoulder or highland park 12. But makers mark ain't bad

Attached: 20180311_143504.jpg (2560x1920, 545K)

carlo rossi burgundy
2l/3l down

chocolate milk.

stella

Evening, anons. I'm about to treat myself to a bottle of Evan Williams.

It's great if you like Jack Daniels. For me it hits a little harder, has pretty much the same flavor but is right around half the price of JD.

I like it in the freezer, personally, but it's good at room temp, too.

Makers mark, Bulleit and Johnny walker round out my top 4.

Attached: image.jpg (385x1100, 108K)

I'll keep my balls, thanks.

Here ya go buddy!

If we're talking whiskey, none better than tully. If we're talking outside of it, Kraken rum is phenomenal as well.

Attached: Tullamore Dew.png (896x1595, 726K)

Where in New York my man?

Attached: AFD5110B-90F9-45B9-8AED-7C27AF18CC65.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

why did this make me laugh as hard as it did?

>around half the price of JD.
meaning it costs what jack should.

missing out, man

>I heard the japs make some mean whiskey. Is this true?
It's good, but Japanese whiskey became a big fad a couple of years ago, so it's expensive. The best I've had is Nikka Coffey Grain, which is something I would drink neat. The Nikka Taketsuru I'm currently drinking isn't really any better or worse than most American whiskeys I've tried. Maybe it has less of a bite than something more on the cheap end like Johnny Walker Red Label. Suntory Toki is pretty light in flavor, and is more of something you'd mix with soda water and lemon.

The thing about Japanese whiskey is that most of the bottles that actually had the age labeled got bought up already. If you can ever find something like Suntory Hibiki that has "aged 12 years" on the bottle, buy it.

Smoking a joint and watching Forgotten Weapons, maybe gonna go get Wendy's

Kraken is amazing. All my brother in law drinks, so everytime we have a cookout at his place I'll have a few drinks
Hows the flavor in the tullamore?

Godspeed

no idea, i presume it is literal onions potion
not drinking anything great tonight

Attached: 40475532_293312111450908_5812777316425662464_n.jpg (539x737, 107K)

I had Nikka Coffee Grain at my work. That shit was tasty

I was just messing with you. It doesn't sound bad at all desu and I'm not even a fan of Champaign. Terrible hangover once like Gin and now I hate it and pine trees

Not crazy about regular Knob Creek. How is the single barrel?

Tits or gtfo

I'm pretty young so as long as I drink as much water as I do alcohol I don't get hungover

>costanza_baseball_bat.jpg

I'm over in Western New York specifically. Saving up for a house so not too many funs just yet.
I'll keep it in mind, thanks brother.
In my opinion, none better. I may be biased, but it goes down a lot smoother than say, scotch. One of the few that I always try to keep a bottle of on hand

Attached: 20180703_180152.jpg (2562x3875, 3.03M)

It's honestly the only Japanese whiskey I would recommend to anyone based on what I've tried. Not saying the others are bad, but they're way too expensive for what they are. The NCG is pretty delicious. It doesn't have that overwhelming smokey flavor a lot of American whiskeys have.

*sips
Ahh, none of that devil booze for me

Attached: 20180831_190842.jpg (4032x2268, 3.63M)

irish whiskey tastes like water and rum is for spics

La Rossa by Moretti. 7.5% alcohol with a nice caramelly flavor. Pairs well with a meal, not so great as a stand alone. Good beer.

Cheap rum and coke, pic related, and probably a space dust later.
>both solid 4/5 IPAs, would recommend.

Attached: Stone IPA.jpg (400x600, 9K)

that's a heckin cute floofer user

pilz urquell is p. good too

Have you had Ka Va LAN or any other Taiwanese whiskey?
Central NY here, I want to get a few more things, but I’m also saving money. For a variety of reasons.

Pic related

Attached: 20180831_200735.jpg (3984x2988, 3.47M)

I shit you not, I'm up to at least 2 a day at work because of that fucking meme. White is best no contest.
There's a reason it's called uisce beatha bud. Good and good for you.

If were on beer this is the only kind I'll drink. Depending on mood, time of year ect.
>had bottles left over from my Halloween party to use for my meme-olantern

Fucking enjoy it while you can man. Older you get the worse you feel.

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-200957_Gallery.jpg (720x704, 412K)

patrician as fuck

Attached: w876884339_1.jpg (640x640, 99K)

I'll look into getting some! Appreciate it, man.

>Have you had Ka Va LAN or any other Taiwanese whiskey?
Never even heard of it until now.

4.5/5 choice, user. Got a big boy bottle in the fridge waiting on me.

>Alcohol
Woodford Reserve with a toasted orange peel
>Tobacco
Peterson's Nutty Cut in a briar pipe
>Firearm
Henry .45-70
>Food
NY Strip, sauteed mushrooms and brussel sprouts fried in bacon

pbr is the go-to
he's cute, but shat on the floor twice today because he wanted to go outside. that boy ain't right

i upgraded the cz75 in i like it

Attached: 20180721_170046.jpg (2576x1932, 1.3M)

If you want to be a gangsta ass nigga you should get some of this, it's basically La Fin du Monde but richer (and with more alcohol). I would on the reg but it's basically impossible to get without ordering it specifically.

Attached: 5802089411_5576c23c96_b.jpg (683x1024, 366K)

>yeunglings
Where you from old man?
Jesus fuck that makes me hungry just thinking about it.

Water, happy now?

Charlotte NC
Only 27 so not too old lol

Must be a regional issue because I see Trois Pistoles regularly but I also live in a region with a booming beer sector

Why would a Boomer sell a little fuck like you anything but expensive shit?

I live in a smallish town and I can only get it in the next town over. Don't feel like driving every Friday to get trois pistoles when I can end up with decent booze walking the 2 blocks home from work. Local liquor store owner is a chill guy (we both like motorcycles) and he gets it for me when he can but it's not super easy to come by.

Doing good. Bought this cause it was on sale. Honestly not impressed. Dont think i would buy again. However its not offensivly bad just kinda there. Rather buy something else for the same amount.

Attached: 20180831_172142.jpg (2539x1904, 2.58M)

Makers mark right now because my usual Bunnahabhain was out of range for my budget, but man oh man if any of you like good scotch or even just whisky you should grab a bottle of it sometime.

Orion is only good if your on Oki at Mai house and you've ordered the steak. A tall glass of Orion is pretty refreshing in the right setting.

Yea i could see that if it was paired with good food. On its own its its just kinda there. Like well this is beer. Maybe ill change my mind once the 6 pack is gone.

All Japanese whiskey is expensive, but he recommended that to me over the more expensive Suntory Hibiki. Maybe there's a better profit margin on the Nikka.

Attached: cac.jpg (600x501, 40K)

Drinking Tullamore DEW.

Attached: Tullamore DEW.jpg (540x720, 28K)

Already covered that one. Personally I'm drinking an 18 pack of Heineken and some mid-shelf bourbon with my friends.

Tullamore is pretty good, I really like Irish Green Spot too if I want something really expensive

Can't say I've explored scotch all too much. Is that where I should start?

Being that

>sophisticated

faggot.

Maker's is for those dip-shits who haven't had shit.

Go buy your dumb ass a hard bourbon that rekts your butthole, or a Scotch-Whiskey that so smooth you could take a full dick.

Also you're mom ghay.

Attached: Wild-Turkey-101-Proof-Kentucky-Straight-Bourbon-Whiskey_main-1.png (1000x1000, 115K)

Yes, when I worked at a liquor store I would reccomend it as a first scotch to curious types because it does not have the strong peated flavor. The profile is kind of floral, great stuff with a mid range price.

Drinking some Reyka vodka (awesome stuff) while feeling up a Glock 22, Colt LE6920, HKP30sk whilst watching “heredity” also very good. Pic very relates.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.15M)

Niggers, prepare for an education.

1st rule of Schotch - You get what you pay for.

Balvenie - delicious
Aberlour - My default. Delicious at all ages
Glenfiddich single malt - in india pale ale casks (muh dick)
Glenlivet - 12> is great. God damn.

I normally rotate between Stoli, Russian Standard, and pic related. Anyone have some vodka recommendations?

Attached: vodka_fin1.jpg (540x720, 59K)

>NIKKA WHISKY
ay yo hol up

Can’t go wrong with either one of these brother

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 941K)

Oops upside down damn iPad.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1010K)

>Anyone have some vodka recommendations?
life is too short to drink flavorless booze

Try buffalo trace with a a PTR91 chaser

Confirmed, drinking clears? Nigga, you gay?

vodka with mixer or without.

Attached: Item-5565e6f10eb1d-opulentblue750ml1014lr.jpg (248x600, 93K)

Kettel One is my go to

If I'm not doing the usual rum and coke I'm usually throwing Black Velvet into Arnold Palmer. What kind of mixers do you throw in with vodka?

Attached: Heineken-Tactile-Can-Front.jpg (900x1199, 514K)

1000 Stories - Syrah. A dry-, high-alcohol red wine. It's nice. On gunbroker to find a good Remington Wingmaster.

I make my own mead. I tend to give bottles away to people just cause I'm a cool guy like that, but I still got a couple bottles of my 2016 Orange Blossom left.

Attached: IMG_7462.jpg (1229x819, 196K)

cranberry/cherry juice
sprite or 7up
minute maid juice

Attached: Oof.jpg (5488x3088, 2.34M)

legitimate hmmm

Attached: 1534304634479.jpg (960x770, 30K)

Just sips because i'm at wor/k/ :(

That sounds awesome dude. How hard was it to get into the mead making?
Now you have my attention.

Fireball and Kraft BBQ, breakfast of champions.

Moscow mules. Tito's vodka, HEB brand ginger beer, and some lime juice. All in all, a pleasant Friday to end a decent week.

Also an empty mead bottle in the background.

Attached: mead.jpg (3088x5488, 2.49M)

Not too hard. I bought a book, followed the steps. There is lots of info to be had online.

Attached: IMG_6889.jpg (1296x864, 450K)

a lot

Store brand Vodka. Honestly pretty good shit. Basically I go 2 weeks without drinky. Then get 1 750ml bottle for the weekend if no plans. Here is the thing: If I drink cheap vodka I will get a pain in the back of my neck in the morning. Jewel Osco brand doesnt do that oddly enough. Same with Frost and higher end brands,
FYI cant drink dark liquors due to allergy and Gin is never an option.

Attached: Jewel Vodka.jpg (194x259, 10K)

>drug use

Attached: yourwaifuhasmanyholesedboy.png (278x293, 45K)

ginan orange juice
Bushch because yes

Thanks bros, I'll definitely have to check those out.

I used to have easy access to cheap scotch, however after I moved I realized I would pay double for Oban and Lagavulin. But vodka is cheap, mixes with literally anything, and is available in giant bottles.