How will other countries compete?

how will other countries compete?

Attached: muh dick.jpg (3000x2792, 3.41M)

by not importing 3rd world ooga boogas and maintaining a national identity

this
/thread

Attached: main-qimg-424ca39f81e41dc3c4c12595248b5545-c.jpg (450x620, 51K)

I mean, Zog and bleeding heart liberals, are basically rawdogging the western world with their degeneracy.

t. 56%

Attached: 1519287560469.png (1102x298, 112K)

Basically this, while keeping it nationalist and high in-group loyalty at home.

>only responses are Jow Forums memes "muh fuggin nonhuwites" and "muh libruls"
Pathetic.
This is valid tho, COIN is hard.

By having free and good healthcare even for veterans.

By having actual game changing weapons, like deployable HGVs, railguns, ASBMs, quantum based systems.

And an actual manufacturing economy that can make these things happen instead of only building two white elephants and cancel it after a few billion cost overruns.

>STOP USING WORDS I DON'T LIKE WAAAAAAH

Reminder that those fucking KEKED MUTTS, those FILTHY FUCKING IMMIGRANTS, those SJWs cucked BASED AND WHITE Russia out of syria, owning 1/3rd of the country with no reason to give it back and striking assad with impunity.

Go ahead, call us every name under the sun. In the end, with every achievement and every military strike made with impunity it just makes you one rung lower than the cucked brown sjw masses.

America is hated worldwide, I'm not a sandnigger and don't care what happens there. SJW culture had it's origin in the US and my country isn't affected by immigration.

By not running their economy into the ground while wasting everything that they do have insisting they need to be able to literally bomb every other country in the world simultaneously.

If your country is not affected by immigrants you are either irrelevant or the immigrants. Being as how you did not name your shit tier nation out of shame, it's most likely the latter.

So go ahead, hate us. Your irrelevant little shitholes opinion of us sure does matter!

Well, I live in a shithole and I'm irrelevan but at least I'm white

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x375, 1.54M)

By making the attacker pay more than he could possibly gain.

>how will other countries compete?
经济

Attached: f7a47e3c-be87-4a45-a6ee-09d29a2e77fa.png (785x862, 77K)

Shitposting.

They dont, America always comes out on top

Attached: good_shit.png (973x1421, 924K)

>COIN is hard
Not for the Aussies it wasn't

Attached: sasr4.jpg (378x500, 111K)

Why people think that EU is a country?
Well it is trying to become one but it is failing at it.
Fuck eu cunts and fuck our traitorous leaders for selling country for some power thirsty shits.

>why do people think the EU is a country
Lets be 100% real here, its because it will be one soon. At least if the krauts and frogs get their way.

They don't think it's a country, it's the combined money they make if you count all make together. Germany for example is place 5 and also part of the EU.

When Merkel gets thrown out, it'll be set back for decades. And Macron doesn't seem as hell-bent on national destruction as his predecessor.

I dunno about that. Macron seems in favor of the federalization of at least the "core" EU countries like France, Germany, Netherlands etc. And he really seems to like the idea of an EU army.

An EU army is a great idea, I think. Especially if everyone would keep to the 2% GDP NATO goal.

It is all the other internal policy adjustments that the EU is fond of that I am against.

Unironically divide and conquer, just one state needs to attempt secession to cause enough of a political hurdle to halt foreign activities

Attached: 5b4020fb1475d.jpg (860x804, 225K)