>we make out a little
>ask if she wants to go back to my place
>she says yes
>say bye to my friends and Uber home
>crazy drunken sex
>pass out
>wake up the next day and she's already awake smiling at me
>she said she had a lot of fun but has a hangover
>I get up to go use the toilet and tell her there's some aspirin in my nightstand
>I come back and see her wide eyed staring at the open drawer
>ask what's wrong
>"Is that a gun?"
>tell her I forgot I put it in there
>she starts breathing fast and shakes a little bit
>"I have to go!"
>ask for her number
>"I don't think so"
>gets dressed and leaves
Did I do anything wrong or did I dodge a bullet? I liked her and had fun with her but I don't want girl who's going to freak out at the mere sight of a gun.

Attached: 50100848-portrait-frightened-shocked-scared-woman-looking-at-camera-isolated-on-gray-wall-background (1300x865, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article217590515.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they do pat downs
what the fuck, are these mob owned?

>having sex
Get out

Attached: XPWyVA6.jpg (640x1136, 74K)

This desu

Were you trying to meet with Don Corleone?

Doesn't matter if you think you're lucky she left or sad she didn't want you anymore.
As soon as she tells her friends about how you're a gun loving psychopath, they'll convince her that she was raped. Enjoy jail, bro.

Probably dodged a bullet. But I’ve dated more than a few girls who were anti gun but were okay with me owning one after talking.

>did I dodge a bullet?
Yes. You wouldn't want to get into anything serious with someone that retarded.

I live in California so basically

Usually, you have to pay them to leave. You got here to leave for free, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.

A lot of bigger clubs in decently sized cities will do a pat down or waist band check. Especially in Cali where OP said he’s from.

Attached: wojak9000iq.jpg (710x473, 116K)

it's an rp thread.
Don't look into it so much

You picked up a random bird and took her back to your place? Never do that. Always go back to her place or drop some cash on a decent hotel.

>casual sechs

Attached: ganmen.jpg (567x425, 283K)

Lucky she didn't steal it, desu.

thats the a womens version of coyote ugly

Bullet Dodged. She was ready to make assumptions instead of being an adult and having a conversation and asking questions.
>Are you military/leo
> Is this a bad neighborhood
>Is that a problem solver
Also this

Attached: 1533751631374.gif (392x479, 1.69M)

Who cares? Were you really considering a relationship with someone who fucks someone right after they meet them at a bar?

She definitely the controlling type woman. "I don't want you bringing those murder machines into my house !" You dodged a bullet.

Also this. Probably would be making your wife's son on the side after she gets you to marry her

>underage/never left moms basement the post

>be me
>marry waifu
>have all the guns I want
>drink at home
>don't go to faggot bar and stick peepee in random thots

You are living your life incorrectly.

Attached: Akkari-n~!.png (317x641, 120K)

>have gf
>her and entire family likes guns
>I get guns
>she gets guns
>life is good
Met her on tinder

>not going to faggot bars
>not having men buy you drinks and ask how youre doing
>not fucking strange twinks in the ass in the womens bathroom
>not facefucking strangers behind a dumpster

>met on tinder
Yeah she's definitely a whore that's had miles of dick run through her. Hope you like gettin cheated on eventually bud.

She’s 21. Met her 2 years ago. She was only on it for 2 weeks. Deleted hers right after we started talking.
Has a great relationship with her father, consciously makes great decisions, such as not getting slutty clothing because her dad or me wouldn’t approve.
....meanwhile I wasted my prime hooking up instead of meeting her.

its becaus eniggers and spic gangbangers are attracted to degenerate night life. if you live in a cuck state in a big metro city, any nightclub is going to have patdowns and wanding because those shitholes have nightly shootings

How the fuck did it take this long for someone to make this most reasonable reply?

for real. who the fuck wants to make a gf out of some slut who literally opened her legs for a guy she doesnt know after 4 hours or so of drunken debauchery? yeah future wife material right there!

>having one night stands with thots
>leaving your guns out and about
>expecting thots to not be afraid of guns

OP you must be naive

>chemistry

I used to always fuck on the first date. Got a few weeks to a year + girlfriends out of it. If you don’t wanna smash, attraction isn’t there. Autistic fucks.

Professional

>wasted your prime fucking chicks
god this board is full of faggots

>Did I do anything wrong?
well, i'd say that you didn't really hit it off with her like you say you did if she was so differently minded than you when it comes to personal protection.

sleeping with somebody that you know so little about seems like such a foreign idea to me.
it actually seems gross to me.

Attached: 1509135492454.jpg (1280x974, 220K)

>Niggers and spics are both the reason you want to carry and the reason you can't

Is there anything they don't ruin?

Attached: 1522809388719.jpg (960x803, 125K)

>Got a few weeks to a year + girlfriends out of it.
That's clearly proving his point. You haven't gotten a wife out of it. Though to be fair, you might, if you run into someone just as stupid.

This thread isn't really guns discussion so much as it is retard bait, it seems.

Expect a rape accusation later and expect the police to take your guns if you live in a cuck state. Also expect to get fired because she found out where you work and will be harassing them with phone calls and on twitter until they cave.

You may have dodged one bullet, but there could be at least ten more coming your way.

you're probably lucky she wasn't a speed freak or something, probably would have shot you and ran off with your wallet to pawn your gun

>....meanwhile I wasted my prime hooking up instead of meeting her.
What a faggot.

Do normies actually do this shit and expect it to go well?

I'm glad I autistically spend all my time and money alone at the range.

>willingly endanger yourself by getting drunk at a bar and going to some strange man's house where literally no one knows where you are because you don't even know, then allowing yourself to be at your most absolute vulnerable point in front of this literal stranger who is just half assed charismatic.
>a gun! dangerous!

What the fuck.

Are you seriously expecting women to be able to employ logic?

Attached: red flags.jpg (615x615, 99K)

>red flags
>she wears clothes
>she has a tattoo
>she has hair
>she has a battle buddy
25% see me after class.

No. I'm not, but I at least expect them to be able to have some sense of self preservation. And if they don't have that, then they sure as fuck won't have any sort of protective instincts for their young. God damn.

Oh well, I've already got my good one. I should thank my lucky stars.

Are you implying that pixie haircuts are bad?

How dare you.

I love me a pixie haircut, but don't deny that it's a red flag.

Not sure if trolling or just retarded.

Attached: tithing.gif (850x494, 237K)

>Urbanite/zoomer that's never been outside city limits the post

Not unusual if you live in the city.

I've never been patted down when I've gone to a club, but I'm white and live in a majority-white city.

>woman walking dog instead of incarcerating it forever in a cage
>tomboy hair
>female equivalent to generic athletic shorts

All you got was the thot tattoo

>half-assed charismatic
It actually hurts how accurate that is

>even considering dating a thot that you picked up at a bar

How dumb are you?

Attached: 1378272529578.jpg (400x400, 71K)

You wanna know what the worst part about this is? A good chunk of psychopaths and sociopaths are notably charismatic. I'm fucking shocked that the rise of narcissism and hookup culture hasn't led to a fucking serial killer renaissance yet.

How to greetext next time OP.

>Go out to the bar with some buds
>Chat up some girl at the bar
>After some drinks we kiss and go back to my place
>We fugg
>She notices my carry gun I left on my dresser
>Freaks out and leaves

Elliot kind of ruined that

gratz on the new std

People are having less sex than at any point since the beginning of the sexual revolution 60 years ago.

The 60s and 70s were way, way sluttier than our modern era. That's probably why all the young men are so analfrustrated.

It might just be me, but none of that sounds enjoyable

I had a straight friend who'd dress up and go to gay bars because he got free drinks and would always get hit on, he said it was a massive boost.

That's retarded, what county?

This has happened to me.

They are programmed and damaged, don't let it bother you. If the SHTF, and the goblins and the maow maows,, are tearing up your town, she will think of you.

all the important STDs were curable back then.

Fresno

Sounds gay.

Attached: DeadbeatDad.jpg (500x636, 91K)

Obligatory "This."

OP stop picking up retarded/insane sluts from bars.

Well there's your problem. You need to leave nu-Mexico.

Kek

as much as I think this is LARP I want to believe

possibly this, sadly

This
I've become a lot more hesitant bringing chicks back to my place now...

>Being drunk
>Having sex out of marriage
Is this why Jesus died for us? So we can be drunk and sin against ourselves and the Holy Spirit?

Attached: 1520369867926.jpg (540x540, 100K)

There's one bar I've been to in buffalo that patted me down around the waist and in my pockets. Basically it's to keep gang members for shooting indiscriminately in their buisiness.

Enjoy the rape charges you're about to be slapped with. Lawyer up now

it has nothing to do with being white, everything to do with the club being in an area where youths and juveniles tend to seek out adventure

Kinda /o/k/ secks failure story.

>Go to college dorm party with a younger friend of mine
>met the studying bro when he was doing his first attempt at networking
>pick up horny first year college anonette
>leave the party with her, walk around her dorm
>walk by my car, point it out
>old Ferd, but with light engine modding
>point this out
>she kinda likes it and finds it cute that I spend invest myself so much in the car
>wants to fugg
>fugg in the car
>no backseat fucking, nono
>I drop dem custom passenger seat low and forward, it's like a bed
>much more space than on the backseat of a gen 1 F/o/k/us
>she's legit impressed by my car modding
>she's legit impressed by my dongwork
>she's legit horny and drunk
>moans like a class D whore
>bitch be a squirmer, lashing around as she cums
>Foggus glovebox opens by pulling
>bitch opens it with her foot by accident
>Silverballer-like Colt inside
>as she comes to, she notices it
>freaks out
>bolts half naked with her top in her hands
>left shoes behind
>I left shoes by the brush next to the parking spot and left myself
College people are afraid of anything more dangerous than a butter knife

That's where you're wrong, juden.

Literally, yes. Jesus consumed the spirit of god himself and then allowed himself to die by the hands of the chosen people, allowing earth to be free of the tyranny of skydaddy. Lucifer was the first patriot and jesus was a martyr in the rebellion.

>MS-13 central
yep thats why they have to do patdowns OP. too many rival cholo gangs

>fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article217590515.html

>Fresno County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Toni Botti said officials served search warrants as part of an ongoing investigation, although he did not elaborate further on details of the investigation.

>A total of 16 alleged MS-13 members were arraigned Thursday afternoon in U.S. District Federal Court in Fresno before Federal Judge Sheila K. Oberto. They all face charges for conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, and possession of controlled substances for distribution. They could face up to 20 years in prison and fines of up to $1 million.

>Lety Valencia, a community organizer with Faith in the Valley’s Fresno Chapter, said in response Thursday’s operation “this is another example of how communities are being terrorized from participating in daily life, whether it’s going to court, work or school.”
>“The Sheriff has a lot of work to do to quell the fear in our community, because of the Sheriff’s continued relationship and vocal support of ICE

Whenever I go out to a bar I immediately squeeze off a few rounds into the ceiling, just to let everyone know what's what.

this. you need to immediately establish dominance so the women in the bar take note of the fact you are the alpha of the room.

Is this fanfiction?

That's an easy as fuck way to get one night stands to leave without prompting
That said, hope you have CCTV or recorded the whole thing

Look it up. Age of miracles ended with jesus being crucified, the literal death of god. Lucifer didnt have a problem with man. He did not have the free will to feel jealousy of god's favoritism. What he did have the will for was a passion for freedom. A flaw not unique to lucifer. Lucifer's fall was not an act of petty jealousy, but of rebellion against tyrany. This was a flaw also instilled in humanity. Lucifer guided man kind to knowledge. We wouldnt even HAVE guns were it not for lucifer rightfully guiding eve to eat from the tree of knowledge.

Would you rather live as a slave, a literal pet to a being so vast as to be unimaginable, a god shown to contradict itself in several places with an ego so large as to delcare himself the ONLY god? Or would you rather live as a free man in a world with cars, guns, booze, drugs, love, happiness, family, pain, regret, joy, and the freedom to experience or abuse all of the above? We are free from sin. There is NO sin. The only value life has is what you make of it and what comes next is simply more of the same. If you a complete, fulfilling lifestyle following the words of a tyrant, so be it. That is your FREEDOM to do so. You will be happy. Should another choose his own path to happiness and fulfillment, so be it. So too will he be happy.

>College people are afraid of anything more dangerous than a butter knife
Very literally true. I've had people get freaked out by the fact that my kitchen knives are sharp.
Also, anyone ever get shit on just for knowing things?
>someone's bitching about 3D printed guns:
>criminals will have access to untraceable guns
>can't be picked up by metal detectors
>anyone can get a gun now
>"isn't it so scary, user?"
Until then I was keeping my mouth shut and ignoring it.
>politely explain the investment and technical expertise needed to 3D print anything
>and that pretty much all 3D guns still have a steel firing pin
>and that making a firearm is legal, and there are much easier ways than 3D printing
>and that statistically most criminals buy illegally obtained firearms anyway
>and that most firearms are functionally untraceable by virtue of private sales or removing the SN/slightly filing the firing pin/extractor/etc.
>"jeez user, how do you know all that? That's king of weird."

Attached: the west in a picture.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

She fucked a bar stranger after a couple hours, she's worthless as far as relationships. Maybe you missed out on a FWB situation but that's it.

Why must fucking everything be a larp to you fucking retards

Attached: l0Iyau7QcKtKUYIda.gif (720x404, 1.12M)

thats because college age is the first experience outside their home for most people. so naturally leftists who grow up in staunchly anti-gun leftist households freak out because their entire life has been a repetition of "guns are bad! we would never own a gun! trump supporters are racist nazis!"

if you wnat to do good things for gun ownership in america, try to convert those people at the college age

>Live Action Role Play
>on the internet
>with text
>on an image board
>larp
Please learn words before attempting to use them.
>inb4 i..its a meme bro! Ofcourse i dont know what larp is, im a normie faggot! XD goddim!
Im flabbergasted by your rhetorical retort. Please tell me more.

Nah it's the truth. Stay mad christcuck.

Just because know your meme and urbandictionary don't have the Jow Forums meaning of larp doesn't mean everyone else in this thread doesn't know what it means

>literally posts "its just a meme"
>the "Jow Forums meaning" like this is some kind of sekrit klub
>he thinks being retarded on purpose is cool.
Called it. We used to sodomize little faggots like you.

>the "Jow Forums meaning" like this is some kind of sekrit klub
No, my point was just because he couldn't find it DOESN'T mean it's hidden knowledge

Those are the clubs that service niggers so pat downs are necessary.

Depends on the college, when I was in undergrad we showed off our knives to each other and this included the chicks who had memetastic huge cheapo Chinese knives

surprised this hadn't been mentioned

because we all sacrificed reality in service to the Jow Forumsube, now all we do is guns

I think the same thing but I only date girls that put out on the first meet up or two. If they're not having sex with you they're having sex with someone else. These girls that don't fuck around with guys don't exist or they just hate men.
It really comes down to do you want a girl that sleeps around with other guys and not you, or a girl that sleeps around with you and you just dump her when you find out it's likely she's with someone else.
Part of it is some of these girls just based off personality I'm not interested in having a committed non-sexual relationship with them. Basically I wouldn't date them at all aside from the sex thing. If they don't want to have sex with me then there really isn't anything else to build intimacy off of.

>implying it hasn't

no, its the fact she was willing to fuck after barely knowing the guy that i find repulsive. i want a girl that is going to fuck as well, but that shows some judgement in STD prevention like getting to know a guy before fucking. if she is fucking a friend she makes or people from work, or new person she meets after going on a few dates thats one thing. but literally getting wasted and going home to fuck a stranger at his house after only knowing him in a superficial drunk setting for 3 hours is a huge red flag that basically says "Get your free herpes!"

So you're saying he's a retarded newfaggot that needs to learn to use google, the exact same kind of faggot that used to be metaphorically crucified?

Well I agree with you, I think your thinking gap is coming in assuming I sleep with any girl that will put out. Besides the kind of girls you're talking about have extremely incestual sexual relationships, they're usually not just sleeping with total strangers. They're sleeping around with someone they are acquainted with on some level. Friend of a friend sort of thing. I don't pick up the type of girls that sleep around a lot on general principle since I don't want an STD and I think they're either going to try to rob me or help someone else rob me.

Yeah, that's average Jow Forums thought process. A lot of my decisions in life are based on an unfounded yet very accute paranoia of everyone. I won't get a massage from fear of being murdered.

>sheltered kids out on their own for the first time are afraid of things
you dont say

narcissists kil people because theyre not getting attention, they dont kill sources of attention

This, they are really cute but obvious signs of a metal case.

T.lastgirliwaswithhadone