Firearm Accessories General

ITT: request, recommend, and discuss accessories for firearms.

ammo holders, rail attachments, sights, lights, lasers, slings, anything you want.

Attached: shotty accessories.gif (903x590, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mesatactical.com/remington/?sort=alphaasc&page=1
remington.com/shotguns/pump-action/model-870/model-870-express-synthetic-tactical
remington.com/shotguns/pump-action/model-870/model-870-express-tactical
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here, gonna start with a request
I have a decent family of firearms going but I have almost nothing to go with them besides ammo cans of ammo, looking for recommendations on brands I should be looking for and stores to buy them.

12 Gauge Remington 870 Tactical
20 Gauge Winchester
.410 Gauge Winchester

.22 Colt 6 round Single Action Revolver
.40 S&W M&P

.22 Marlin 795 Semi Auto
.30-30 Marlin Lever Action

for all of these I'm looking for any/all of the following items

round holding butt sleeve stock
round holding forearm sleeve
round holding side saddle
round holding bandolier
round holding belt
round holding sling
sling swivels

Magazines
Speed Loaders

rails
sights
flashlight
laser

storage case
open and/or conceal carry holster
range bag

am i missing anything?

i know this is a big list, i got a super fat bonus and I want to spend it accessorising my firearms.

Thank you Jow Forums for any/all help you give.

to be clear I have found most of these items on amazon, but I don't want to buy cheap chinese shit if you guys can give me names or reputable brands for this stuff.

Attached: wham.jpg (1400x920, 380K)

Diamond D leather makes awesome accessories. I have a butt cuff that holds extra ammo and a custom sling for my marlin 30-30. sexy as fuck

>12 Gauge Remington 870 Tactical
Anything from Mesa tactical is pretty high quality, but I had to beat the God damn shit out of a replacement part on their side saddle to get it in. No idea if I'll be able to get it out. I have uncle Mike sling swivels on all long guns. Love them. Forget about a bandoleer sling, they suck cuz bad retention. Get a dump pouch or shot shell pouch instead.
>.40 S&W M&P
Streamlight tlr series is working well for me, but I wish I got green laser instead of red. Meprolight and trijicon night sights are good. There's one more good major brand that I can't remember the name of. Starts with an a.

How many accessories is too many?

Attached: 1531190570643.jpg (1500x1125, 270K)

Useless accessories like finger grooves on magwells are worthless. Multiple accessories with the same function is too much. Accessories that don't complement the optimal use of a weapon, like a bipod or 10x scope on a 16 inch barrel. Anything that you'll never use, like a micro red dot on top of another optic. Etc. Use common sense and don't be a wuss

Would it be over the top to setup a seperate handguard with accessories tailored to an altered role.
Like I have a scorpion micro with a red dot setup for HD/cqb. Would it be stupid to setup a slightly longer handguard with a bipod, pressure switch, grip panels; and run it with a supressor and qd magnifier as a medium range setup. Or even run a magnified optic on a reversed qd mount on the handguard rails and put the eotech on a qd to keep with the micro handguard instead of running it with a magifier. Thoughts?

I like accessories.

Attached: 20180902_235120.jpg (4160x3120, 3.78M)

I like your gun, but not you.

Fair.

Understandable, have a nice day.

good accessories for an SKS that aren't tapco garbage?

Attached: DQU5xwKUMAA7AYe.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

Just leave it alone and get an ak to kit up

guys, shill some merchants for me too. i know cabelas, amazon, cheaperthandirt.

What are you looking for specifically

Please refer to

You might as well just build 2 uppers

Nyet, rifle is fine.

That doesn't help

>Anything from Mesa tactical
>Get a dump pouch or shot shell pouch instead.

TY for recommendations! I went to Mesa Tactical's website and built a shopping cart for my 870.

I went to Remington's website and compared their stock synthetic 870 vs the 870 tactical I got, and almost think it'd be a better idea to get a plain 870 for some of the Mesa parts.
mesatactical.com/remington/?sort=alphaasc&page=1

8 round/8.5" saddle rail(would need to replace stock xs ghost ring with another sight) $155
mag clamp w/ sling swivel $75
mag clamp w/ rail $90
barrel clamp w/ rail $90
pocket ambi hook loop $12
mohawk forend $40

didnt pick out a butt stock yet, i think i want shoulder + pistol?
remington.com/shotguns/pump-action/model-870/model-870-express-synthetic-tactical

remington.com/shotguns/pump-action/model-870/model-870-express-tactical

Chink 20rd star mag, cheese grater handguard and maybe tech sights. Other than that keep crapco and other tacticool shit of of it.

>Diamond D leather
oh that leather is beautiful.
those buttstock sleeves, slings, swivels, and scabbards would go great on my .410 winchester, my 20 gauge winchester, 30-30 marlin lever. that stuff looks really nice.

one of the holsters may be nice for my 6 shooter, idk, they all look shorter than mine.
and its expensive af too =)

my brother was able to get a tactical 870, he aint selling and idk which vendor at the show he got her from. sorry lad, but if he can find one, it shouldn't be too hard

>Streamlight tlr series is working well for me, but I wish I got green laser instead of red. Meprolight and trijicon night sights are good. There's one more good major brand that I can't remember the name of. Starts with an a.

The Trijicon RMR Relflex sight looks like a great sight for a pistol or a shotgun.

Streamlight has a nice looking railmount flashlight + laser combo

TYVM for suggestions.

Best place to get a Mesa Tactical LEO adapter for a Remington 870 or a good alternative? Thanks

noguns here. I always wondered what was the point of the heatshields.
It's aesthetic af on shottys, and the name is kinda self explanatory, but is there really a need?

Can you really get a barrel THAT hot? And even if you can, you're not touching the gun there.

Enlighten me Jow Forums

Attached: nogirls.jpg (552x552, 87K)

I have a savage arms bolt action .308 rifle. I'm going hunting next month, and want the best setup I can get, without spending a fortune. I'm using a right handed rifle even though I'm a lefty. Not sure if relevant, but maybe there's something out there to help me

>Can you really get a barrel THAT hot? And even if you can, you're not touching the gun there.

Yes, retard. Machine guns used to almost universally require huge water-cooling jackets to make sure they didn't deform and melt from the heat of firing. That's steel, deforming from the heat.

A shotgun isn't going to get that bad, but it'll still burn the shit out of your hand after a good few rounds.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 5K)

bump, deus vult.

After a dozen or so rounds through even a pump shotty tightly grabbing the barrel by accident would make you very much regret that action.

When I was a kid I had a neighbor that served as a machine Gunner in the Korean war. He said when the gooks would zerg rush so hard he would have to change barrels when they started glowing red. Said the gooks would just step over the piles of dead gooks and keep charging the gun positions knowing they were going to die.

Was waiting to put this on an armslist thread, but it fits here.
The fine owner of this lever gat knows how to properly accessorize

Attached: Screenshot_20180902-203209_Firefox.jpg (1440x2560, 881K)

>tactical lever action

is this for some kind of hybrid western-cyberpunk dystopia?

no one wanna rep any more accessory brands?

Streamlight, magpul, manticore arms, sbtactical, HBI, taylor freelance, CGW, trijicon...

I have one of those ATI folding stocks like in OPs picture. I don't like it, feels cheap.

Pretty sure all folding shotguns feel like that. It's just a dumb idea.

TYVM, looking through these now.

I also found tech sights, pretty cool looking.

and promag who doesnt say anything about their origin in their about us page so im assuming chinese, however i haven't found anyone else who makes >10rd mags for the marlin 795

>Streamlight
good lighting, couldnt find pricing when i looked last night
>magpul
nice array of addons for multiple arms, I can get a few
>manticore arms
looks like a lot but i dont own any of the battle rifles they list in theb shop by arms catalog
>sb tactical
looks nice but like manticore, i dont own any of the arms they list
>HBI
chinese? dont own any of those arms either
>taylor freelance
nice looking but stupid and expensive parts
>CGW
looks bretty cool and blingy, but dont into cz
>trijicon
very nice very fucking pricey optics. i love the mini reticle but it costs more than my guns.
need to look further in their pistol 3 dot and shotty fiber optic sights.

TYVM again for those, any one got any more good brands to look into?

OR

anyone got any brands to avoid?

If any of your guns can take a buffer tube woth an adapter you can use 80% of sb tacticals products. Do research nigga. Nobody likes to spoonfeed adults.

bump for funz

Hey guys again looking for accessory brands for my firearms. QUALITY names appreciated, but i'll take a chinese part over a nonexistant american model. names dropped and investigated so far:

Diamond D Leather
Mesa Tactical
Uncle Mikes
Streamlight
Meprolight(Israeli)
Trijicon
Tech Sights
Magpul
Manticore Arms
SB Tactical
HBI (Chinese?)
Taylor Freelance
CGW
Promag (Chinese?)
Skinner Sights
ATI Outdoors
XS Sights
Sightmark

And stores to price shop for said accessories include amazon, cheaperthandirt, midwayusa, cabelas/bass pro shop,

anyone feel like making any honorable mentions?

shoulder thing that goes up

Attached: 14484662_1216358228386740_6799371451966203718_n.jpg (600x800, 65K)

what said, with separate uppers you also won't have to re-zero the mid-range setup whenever you take it off.
Also with the separate uppers you can run a shorter barrel for HD/cqb and a longer barrel for medium range.

FUCK those ATI folding stocks, especially for moss500s. On an 870 or 590 it might be less bad but
>reciever tang safety is unreachable
>stock is fucking WIDE
>pinches you easily trying to collapse it
>uncomfortable as hell, GRP cuts into your cheek and will saw a gash if you dump a tube through it
>huge bulbous hinge protrusion if you shoot it pistol grip
>gets in the way of a pic rail/optics
>overpriced for build quality

kuso product desu

Attached: 1535231096864-k.jpg (340x320, 14K)

Ive shot trap and skeet and two or three rounds in the barrel gets so hot it'll burn your fingertips. Barrels, especially double barrels, are pretty massive and they retain the heat, even if its 5 minutes between rounds it'll still be pretty hot.

oh shit nigger what are you doing

still looking for more suggestions of accessory brands to look at for my funs.