*shoots your dog*

>*shoots your dog*
>"It charged me, I didn't have a choice"

Attached: 1456617754216.png (1024x538, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x44515
abcnews.go.com/US/family-dog-fatally-shot-police-officer/story?id=12444180
kansas.com/latest-news/article207093564.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good thread.

i dont own a dog because i'm not a nigger

>apes shoot pigs shoot dogs
nothing of value was lost

>*shoots pig*
>he overstepped his boundaries. I had no choice.

Dogs co evolved with neanderthals. The fuck you talking about.

> *shoots the intruder*
> "He trespassed onto my property and without provocation he aggressively shot my animal, then started barking at me. With such threatening and unpredictable behavior, I was fearful I was next. Simon is not my game. I neutralized the threat before he had the opportunity to attack me."

Nobody is shooting one of these floppy boys. Granted, nobody is getting chased off either, but that's not his job.

Attached: scritches.jpg (645x380, 95K)

Attached: 1535506604589.jpg (400x400, 112K)

If you feel the need to shoot this dog cause you were afraid you’re pretty pathetic

Attached: B51F8E07-A297-4355-9906-9EA7754B76D2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.17M)

*shoots sheriff*
*doesn't shoot deputy*
"It was in self defense"

30 seconds, pham. They will shoot Scritches.
>democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x44515
>abcnews.go.com/US/family-dog-fatally-shot-police-officer/story?id=12444180
Golden Retrievers get no reprieve.

Attached: dead.golden.jpg (246x179, 9K)

Underrated

Honestly if a cop walked onto my property and suddenly just whipped out his gun and shot my very friendly dog as it approached him I would probably assume he was a murderer dressed up as a cop coming to kill me and shoot back at him. Like dogs go up to people, that's what they do, especially when you walk onto their lawn. A dog approaching you isn't justification for shooting it. When the cop goes over to someone's house for a social event and their dog runs up to greet him does he draw his pistol and shoot it because it charged him? No normal human just shoots a dog for approaching him unless they're muslim or something. I've seen multiple surveillance or body cam footage where the cop just shoots a perfectly normal dog for approaching him without any snarling or bared teeth or even barking (not to mention all the times cops have shot dogs without them even moving towards the officer or at all..). If a cop did that to my dog right in front of me you can bet I'm shooting back.

>*finds officer's name*
>*eat his family in front of him*
Do you even revenge op

>find the offending officer’s home
>Shoot all his pets with different caliber rifles and pistols
Fucking ATF

>shoot cop
>take doggo to vet after reporting attempted murder
>say you saw a man shoot your dog then aim at you so you shot him
>later on it's "revealed" the man was a cop
>act surprised and claim bad eyesight
>"I didn't see a badge officer, all I saw was a man shoot my dog then aim his gun at me"
>get acquitted because can't prove that you knew it was a cop/jury isn't gonna convict someone for shooting someone who shot your dog

Bonus if you actually have bad eyesight/you have camera footage of the cop shooting your dog after the dog approaches the cop in a clearly friendly matter.

I've had cops threaten to shoot my chocolate lab before. For whatever it's worth.

>get bage number and name
>find his house
>kill his pets
>roundup black lives matter in his grass

Did you threaten to shoot them?

I've had a cop threaten to shoot my chocolate lab puppy that wasnt doing anything and was on a leash. Whats with cops and shooting dogs?

you underestemate the average persons taste for boot

Every normies is a boot licker till they are personnel wronged

> Inside home on a suicide call
> Suicidal dad's kids are in living room with 30lbs bull terrier
> Clearing home, kids uneasy
> Dog picks up on this, barks and charges
> Terrified, you draw your weapon and fire multiple times
> Miss the dog
> One of the rounds impacts the floor, fragments, and ricochets into a 9-year-old girl's face
> As their treating this screaming child, you see your seargent staring at you in disbelief
> Get fired
> Get charged with aggravated battery
Rule 4, gentlemen. kansas.com/latest-news/article207093564.html

Nobody wants to partner up with the guy who shoots golden boys, user. It's only a matter of time before that man turns on you.

>I support LEO
>Except when they actually enforce the law
Jow Forums, everyone. Jow Forums believes the only job of the police should be keeping the niggers in line.

Attached: condescending chris rock.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>dad feels suicidal
>family calls for help
>daughter gets shot in the face
O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Oh stop. They clearly delivered the requested good to the correct home. They just mixed up the final deliveree.

you seriously underestimate just how much the state favors cops. they would legally fuck you, and I'm sad it's like that

They can get away with it every single time

>abcnews.go.com/US/family-dog-fatally-shot-police-officer/story?id=12444180
>/family-dog-fatally-shot-police-officer

cops kill my dogs I kill their kids

>Jow Forums, everyone. Jow Forums believes the only job of the police should be keeping the niggers in line.
I've never posted on Jow Forums in the 12+ years I've been coming to Jow Forums and I agree that police's only job should be keeping niggers in line.

Police going to shoot a suicidal man?

You burn down his house with his family still in it.
duh

USA USA USA

yes because suicide is illegal in the JewSA

>still wagging his tail after he was shot

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (200x216, 12K)

>enforcing the law involves shooting family pets
>this is acceptable

>In Europe the dogs shoot the cops

You call us saying you wish you could die, we give you what you ask for, 30 mins or less It's a culture of service here in the States.

Does my dogs fluff protect him from being shot by cops?

Attached: 20180827_123207.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

you cant be accused of killing who is already dead

Keeping the niggers in line is the Main reason we even have cops.

There needs to be training and a continuum of force to deal with dogs, my department deals with rural areas with dogs all the time, and if we shot dogs every time they barked we'd be getting sniped.

Rules for doggos.
1.Treats go a long way.
Dogs like food, and they tend to stop barking when they are eating.
2.Pepper spray is God teir for dealing with dogs, they REALLY don't like it.
3.Dog breeds don't matter, it's ALWAYS the owner that dictates how a dog will behave, the worst being single moms, suburban homes, and niggers. These houses keep dogs as nothing more than breathing alarms.

That is literally why we went from communities policing themselves to having dedicated police force

>shoots unarmed black man
>lol I dunno he pulled his pants up

based monopoly of force poster

This. Never understood the response of breaking down sobbing. I'd literally see red and murder any cop in my yard.

Had a dog about that size knaw through my jeans and into my calf while on a walk. Pulled out an asp baton and killed it on the spot with a nice head tap.

Idgaf about your dogs. If I get bit, so are they.

TFW your battle buddy is so friendly he will charge anyone to get scratches.

Attached: 20170701_201228.jpg (3264x1836, 1.69M)

That's far from eye for an eye...

Little thing gnaws through your jeans and you kill it? Gunna need a bit less edge next time.

whys my mans always getting flipped around?

Attached: royboy1.jpg (1084x720, 249K)

Cute pupper

Because you don't understand what kind of danger you're in from that puppy. In a world of SHEEP and WOLVES only the SHEEPDAWG can keep you safe
THIN BLUE LINE

>whys my mans always getting flipped around?
Exif data strippage.

Somebody post their battle ferret

Were your jeans made of paper?

Attached: 2qtfg1y.jpg (624x352, 12K)

I'm not gonna lie my hunting dog is probably the only thing in my life that hasn't fucked me over so if a cop shot my dog I would probably go completely primal and tear his face off and wear it as a hat no matter how many bullets hit me or tazers fired tbqhwyf

I know the feel. There would be swift legal action for sure. Roy is my realist nigga, he got me through a divorce and a couple bad breakups. I would do anything in the world for him.

I get home every day and lay on the floor with him for a few minutes. He always lays his head on my shoulder and doses off.

Attached: 20180811_183324.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

Guys, you know every anti-dog post in this thread is a cat posting on the internet, right?

Especially . Someone is feeling cranky about the switch to wet food now, aren't we?

Attached: this-is-who-you-are-replying-to.jpg (625x833, 61K)

Jokes on him. I have a capybara.

Attached: big-capybara.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (644x364, 41K)

>mysteriously found with a hammer embeded in his skull outside his house

What are ya talking about? I'm asleep see? Also, wet food > dry food.

Attached: IMG_20180905_044013.jpg (4096x3072, 2.65M)

>wet food > dry food
This is objectively correct

>i dont like dogs

T. Actual Nigger

>trying to shoot a Chihuahua
>somehow justify it in court

Attached: 1536087549755-1258445836.jpg (2576x1932, 1.51M)

Baitfish.jpg

Control your dogs, retards
>oh its just playing
CONTROL YOUR DOGS

Attached: 1535923385148.png (476x504, 367K)

Not gonna lie my dog is an asshole sometimes but I love her and if some fat fuck city cop or highway patrol shot her I’d go off the chain

Attached: D0810D54-C194-4BD0-ADE7-6F6993394B71.jpg (640x1136, 168K)

>Parents have small dog
>Any time anyone enters house he BORKBORKBORKBORKs at them and wiggles his ass around until he gets pet
>This is probable cause to kill a pet according to doorkicking porkers

>making dog ride in the truck bed
enjoy scraping him from the pavement

Attached: costanzdoge.jpg (350x350, 68K)

>give weak incel dropout manlets who were bullied in high school power, immunity in the courts, and guns after less qualification than hundreds of other less significant jobs.
What did you expect to happen?

good
rats shouldn't be allowed to live

Attached: some-sort-of-shark-rat-thing.jpg (817x350, 38K)

>tfw my dog is actually very aggressive to strangers so id have no ground to stand on if a cop shot my dog while he was on my property

I’ve done training, I socialized her a ton when she was little, took her to public places, everything. She’s okay in public as long as no one gets too close to me or pet her, but at home she will actually try to hurt someone she doesn’t know coming on my property.

She’s an absolutely lovely little dog towards my family and fiancée/her family though. I think it’s just her breed and her temperament.

Attached: 6022FF7B-19B0-4DBD-A2A0-30EB0FBF0F4C.jpg (495x489, 89K)

Use a pitbull to kill his kids for the irony of it.

>Dog breeds don't matter, it's ALWAYS the owner that dictates how a dog will behave
t. pitbull owner

Cops are supposed to shoot animals if they are coming towards them. It's that or letting them attack themselves or another officer, possibly distracting them in a hostile situation.

I would shoot a dog charging at me as well... what's your fucking point?

Goddamn that's fucked up. I feel like I'd lose it and probably either kill the cop outright or try to get his dox and go kill him coming home at night if the shooting really was completely unjustified and the department and cop gave the usual response of "sorry tough shit citizen"

this might be the joke i got to hell for laughing at

Attached: hes on fire.gif (250x188, 1.72M)

it's about coming out on top
and screaming 187 on a mother fucking cop

This makes my anger the big anger
A N G E R Y

Attached: 1529625194196.jpg (640x459, 308K)

>happened in Kansas
>cop is a nigger
This is the only reason the cop's seeing any action against him. Otherwise bluelivesmatter boomer hicks would be performing their signature mental gymnastics and blaming the dad for everything because the police were called for his issues.

Attached: gobacktoc.jpg (499x750, 54K)

Yeah expect you wouldn't do shit but get on Jow Forums and cry. Stfu tough guy.

Unless the dog is actually attacking you, then you don’t have justification to shoot it.

America needs to be nuked.

Found the pig.

Maybe chiefs should explain that unless it really is a very dire situation, murdering the city's pets is probably not the best way to keep community support high.

Unless ATF is raiding your house a cop going on your property won't shoot your Labrador. He will only shoot a dog approaching if it's a nigger tier dog, in which case thank the officer he did you a favor.

Attached: pitbull[1].jpg (637x421, 131K)

>a cop going on your property won't shoot your Labrador

The facts overwhelmingly disagree, bootlicker

How many stories can you cherry pick out of what I would guess to be a minimum of 1 dog shot per day across the country? I'm not bootlicker, I just enjoy the police legally eliminating nigger dogs.

The fact that there was an electric fence is good prosecutorial game that the officer was trespassing on their property without permission. Police don't get the ok to do that shit, at least not in cucked states. I'd take that officer to court and dial his fucking number for stepping foot on my property without permission. This kind of cowardly shit is exactly why nobody likes these pampered welfare queens and nobody wants to talk to them either.

Attached: 1535838428522.gif (500x375, 371K)

What about a Sheepwolf

Doesn't matter if it's a nigger breed or not, what matters is if cops have the right to destroy your personal property and cause it to suffer on a whim. Even nigger breeds have good members and cops playing god with your dog's life is bullshit.

There’s a big difference between a beeline sprint to get to your throat, and a lazy gallop up to a NEW FRIEND NEW FRIEND NEW FRIEND. Watch how a police dog moves when it gets sicc’d on someone, and you’ll understand the difference.

No it makes him look bigger, ergo a more threading target. Hope you like thai food user.

honestly, I fucking hate those tiny fucking rat yippee dogs so much

If I were a cop I'd shoot your dog with treats

Attached: 1535908366437.gif (500x450, 858K)