Anti-Poachers disarmed

This is what happens when you disarm and when you try to befriend China.

Got anymore stories like this? Of people being disarmed and victimized by criminals.

Attached: Elepant.png (798x1248, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180904131838/https://www.npr.org/2018/09/03/644340279/nearly-90-elephants-found-dead-near-botswana-sanctuary-killed-by-poachers
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/wildlife-watch-rhino-horn-china/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006320716303044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bet that nigger got paid off extremely well for that shit to happen.

I make you fucking bet that the comment section is nothing but, "ebil White hunters" or "Drumph trophy hunts!" Leftists are so fucking delusional it's unreal.

Sad tiny-dick chinks think the bones of these animals will give them a miniature erection. Never trust chinks.

Attached: F6A56AA68CB44CAAB2A312012034EFA7.jpg (1280x960, 251K)

Is China the new goto for blaming when something goes wrong?

Nothing in the article says anything about China, retard

Back to Jow Forums please

China is by far the largest destination country for ivory.

Just proves that if you elect bad people, bad things are going to happen. Clearly the Botswanan people made their choice.

Provided they were choosing him in the first place, of course. Maybe they simply chose corruption. Either way - their problem. "99 problems but elephants aint one."

Im legit mad, day ruined
Fucking poachers, 100% chinese, just nuke that shit country

You realize most of those chink shitheads are Cantonese (aka hick chinks who eat dogs) right? Also all those poachers are still African, it’s just the buyers that are chinks.

Yes, but this time with EXTREMELY good reasons.

Cantonese aren't Chinese?

There goes one right now. Go back to r*ddit you leftist cuck.

Spot the shitskin

Can't be long now before Africa literally decimates all of it's elephants, lions, chimps, gorillas, rhinos, etc. But, what're you gonna do, africans gonna african.

I'm pretty sure what little interesting wildlife remains, pretty much only exists in sanctuaries at this point. And even then, if they aren't guarded like Fort fucking Knox, they still get poached.

We're probably only a decade out from all the interesting shit only existing in Tanzania and white owned hunting preserves. The African owned hunting preserves never last because Africans only live for today, they pocket the cash and don't realize they need to actually maintain the park and keep the numbers sustainable. Whites realize this and actually put the hunting fees into guarding the park and making sure numbers stay sustainable. But anymore, whites get their property ganked in Africa and just like in Rhodesia, niggers don't actually want to *work* these sanctuaries, parks, and farms; they just figure if they steal it from whitey that will be enough.... Zimbabwe is starving because after they ganked all the white people's farms (which they're currently doing in South Africa), the niggers won't work on them. All a nigger wants to do is get an AK47, rob, and kill.

Niggers don't understand the notion of working for something. They believe for anything to be had, it must be stolen from another either through outright force or government handouts. This is why even nigger dealers fail, they always want to rip everyone off every transaction.... then when people realize they don't do straight business, no one returns to them. Contrary to what rap tells you, nigs can't even deal drugs properly.

>believing democratic elections actually happen in Africa.
Quite simply, the warlord with the most troops and guns wins. Then he disarms the other militias. It's literally nothing more than tribal chimp behavior. Different tribes of chimps hate each other too. This is why you can't bring a new chimp into the established tribe at the zoo. He's always killed. You make 5 blacks live in close proximity to each other they'll be robbing, raping, stealing, and murdering each other. They're too chimpish to understand civilization.

Africa is literally the result of what happens when you give AK47s to monkeys.

I think I tangented around the point I was trying to make with a nigger rant. Truth is, there's no such thing as democratic elections in Africa. The warlord with the most guns has his people strongarm anyone in charge of the outcome of the election and the toughest warlord always wins with "99-100% of the vote". It's just a charade to make a warlord's reign look legitimate.

I forgot China has a hard on for medicinal shit, I bet Africa is going to get decimated by the Chinese buying African ingredients.

>africa
>democracy

Nah senpai, this is corruption all the way down. As some user said above, this dumb nigger got paid out big time for allowing this.

Back to r/asianmasculinity please

Here's the source, if anyone wants it.
web.archive.org/web/20180904131838/https://www.npr.org/2018/09/03/644340279/nearly-90-elephants-found-dead-near-botswana-sanctuary-killed-by-poachers

China banned trading ivory in 2016 you fucking moron.

You think Ping and Ching give a shit? Chinks subscribe to the Ferengi school of business, anything for profit.

Yeah and the United States banned weed a long time ago, yet somehow people still smoke it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT THE CHINKS SAY AHAHAHASAHAHAHA.
Weed is banned in most places yet people still smoke it moron, banning something doesn't make it go away, and authorities can always turn a blind eye

So you tards got proof it’s chinese or are you just spouting shit and circle jerking and commiserating with yourselves?

This. And a Chinese prohibition (or to a lesser extent, any type of Asian prohibition) just means the local authorities and police can levy custom taxes on said business. For instance, if you want to deal Ivory in Hong Kong, by all fucking means, you can, you just have to slip the local authority an appropriate bribe to do so.

This is why China is pretty much the world leader in counterfeit goods, counterfeit currency, illegally manufactured synthetic drugs, steroids, and trading of endangered animals. Police love to turn a blind eye to criminal business in Asia (particularly China), IF the price is right. Things are only illegal so China can look like they're upholding upright standards to the rest of the world, while all the while allowing the behavior and lining their pockets with it.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/wildlife-watch-rhino-horn-china/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006320716303044

>b-b-but elephants aren't rhinos

We both know they don't care user, stop baiting me.

Holy shit that's a real subreddit

>killed by Africans and trafficked through Vietnam

Lmao why don’t the niggers just stop shooting their wildlife for money?

And funny thing is, Chinese and Asian elephants aren’t endangered, because China can protect them well enough, but Africa can’t.

Unfortunately the white owned preservations and hunting grounds are also doomed. With the other poaching areas gone the value of the remaining animals goes up, heavier poaching parties trespass, some poachers will be found dead and Boom, there goes nationalization 'to preserve nature' followed by extinction.

Which will, of course, be followed by gifts of animals from european zoos to african preserves, and it is hunting seasons again. The species will eventually only remain alive in european zoos, with periodic petitions from UAC to UN because of 'muh heritage'.

Its a sorry state of affairs made worse by people outside Africa sympathizing with the "poor, exploited peoples". If they really feel like they have no choice but to poach to live, it's because they don't know how to work the land they demanded back from the colonies

"no pouch but to poach". Of course they have a choice. It is called farming. But that's not work for a man, is it.

Yeah, just like how they totally don't use CFCs or sneak the North Koreans oil

Chinese and Asian Elephants aren't endangered because 1) they are domesticated 2) as you say, the wild ones are protected and 3) not much ivory.

Wrong. Its Rhino horn that is thought of as aphrodisiacs. Chinks simply love ivory for aesthetic's sake.

>"Rhino" horn
>gutter oil intensifies

>banning something makes it disappear

You got me senpai, but there can't be a continued supply without a demand. I'm not saying the chinks are wholly at fault, or even mostly- at the end of the day it's niggers being niggers.

It just saddens me.

>Africans
>capable of farming

Zimbabwe wants to have a word with you.

They seem to be capable of breeding. Let me know if there is any danger of them going extinct.

>t. California Gun-Free Zone inhabitant

That was my point. They act like they have to to survive, meanwhile fertile land goes untilled and mineral wealth goes unexploited

Elephants, or niggers?

Criminals didn't disarm them. Their shitty government did. And what's this got to do with china?

>Zimbabwe wants to have a word with you.
The big issue in Zimbabwe is that land confiscation consisted only of taking control of the land and evicting the white farmers without anyone even barely qualified replacing them.
Zambia, Malawi and other african countries on the other hand happily invited them, so that they could teach modern farming to the locals, and stabilize and improve the agricultural output for the following generations.

LOL look at this deluded fucking moron, if anything the insect people did that for PR purposes. Ever met anyone from China? Especially someone NOT from Beijing? They don't give fuck all about human life, much much less animals or the environment, like the other poster said.. calling them ferengi would be a compliment in many ways

>China banned trading ivory in 2016 you fucking moron.
Yes, which is why I based that statement on UNODC statistics. Moron.

No one gives a shit about the Botswanan people or is even pretending to; the elephants are the ones who are dying, and I'm pretty sure they didn't get to vote in the 'election'.

I hope Chinks destroy Africa.

They evicted the white Zimbabwe farmers. confiscated the land - and then gave the land primarily to party cronies, whose main interest was in how they could cash in on it as quickly as possible. Farming is not 'quick'.

You are beyond naive if you think for a single fucking second any of the “leaders” in Africa give a remote shit about the people. Literally almost all of Africa’s problems stem from Africans. Not even trying to be Jow Forums, they just continually fuck everything up then wonder why everything is so shit.
The Chinese only banned it on a surface level, grease enough palms and you can deal as much ivory and other things for as long as you want. Why do you think China is globally known as a hub of counterfeit merchandise and goods? You think they give a remote fuck about the laws?
If these people keep killing them and making a profit then there is a demand, the poachers wouldn’t go through all of this trouble for nothing. Besides, all they care about is getting money to spend on retarded things or to get drunk off their asses, they live for nothing else.

>You are beyond naive if you think for a single fucking second any of the “leaders” in Africa give a remote shit about the people. Literally almost all of Africa’s problems stem from >Africans. Not even trying to be Jow Forums, they just continually fuck everything up then wonder why everything is so shit.
This. Africans ruin everything they touch then blame the white man. The same can be seen in the US in shitholes like detroit.

Attached: 1513395371811.jpg (377x325, 35K)

There's a possibility that it's a much more delicious civil war line of thought.
In a lot of these places, all the armed government agencies are geared for taking down each other in the event of an attempted coup or other power shakeup. Ol' Mokgwi might be afraid of a national park bullet to the brain.

I mean, let's be real, it is so poachers can run free, but we can dream.

Why cant you trannies stop whining

Attached: typical_pol.png (1103x684, 1.53M)

Mugabe was pretty much coup’d out of power IIRC, so maybe some of the higher ups throughout the continent are getting a little nervous, especially with the Chinese being involved.

Why? You knew one of those elephants personally?

He's 100% right though. Stay mad cuckboy

Don’t listen to this guy, it’s a Chinese meme but it’s “Irish aren’t white” tier.

Fucking retards in this thread, I swear to God. Here's your TL;DR.
>Botswana has armed anti-poaching squads with military grade weaponry, and because of a shoot-to-kill policy regarding poachers they are doing a decent job (especially considering their limited funds) defending Botswana's largely-endangered natural heritage (which is also a large source of tourism revenue because foreigners want to go on sightseeing safaris in Africa)
>China has officially banned poaching products like rhino horns, pangolin scales, and ivory (which are used in bogus Chinese medicine, bogus Chinese anti-aging creams, and Chinese ivory arts, respectively)
>all of these resources can be poached in Botswana
>China is still the world's largest consumer of such poaching products
>China is extremely corrupt and the whole world knows it
>China is trying to do some colonial resource extraction nonsense with the African part of their Belt-Road Initiative
>the Botswana president wants to get cozy with China because it benefits him and Botswana's financial elite
>decides to disarm anti-poaching squads
>mass slaughter of elephants and other endangered critters ensues
>FOCAC 2018

If you don't think there is Chinese involvement (if not semi-officially, then under the table by corrupt Chinese officials with interests in the largely-unhindered Chinese poaching products black market), I don't know what to tell you. This isn't some baizuo whiny shit, it's about the continued existence of African elephants, which are cool as fuck and very important regardless of what the Chinese population want to do with their tusks.

Why not just openly cull the elephants and sell directly to china then? Why do it in such an indirect way if you're corrupt anyway?

Of course he did asshole. He rescued one of those elephants from poachers twenty years ago and nursed it back to health. Even introduced it back to the wild and watched int grow up and star its own family.

Go back to plebbit you dumb kike. Stay mad jannies you can't stop me.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Because the two extant subspecies of African elephants are at risk of extinction given the shameful history of ivory consumption and combination of instability, intense poverty, and the profitability of poaching (mostly for the Chinese market). The rest of the world (Europe, South America, the stable countries in Oceania, the stable countries in Africa, the stable countries in Asia...) have decided that the preservation of elephants and other at-risk and endangered species is more important than fake Chinese medicine and art forms that put important species at risk, so the possibility of drawing the ire of various international organizations is a very real threat. If you're a third world African country, the IMF can absolutely fuck you over and any international organization questioning the legitimacy of your little dictatorship poses a threat to individual leadership. The more stable and prosperous African countries do have legal markets for elephant products, though. Many wildlife management and conservative programs in Africa get a lot of their funding from having hunters can pay extremely large sums of money to hunt individuals from effectively-managed populations of African big game, as well as selling ivory seized from poachers within strictly regulated international markets.

Like other user said, for EXTREMELY good reasons. China is more than 90% of the illegal ivory trade. China is investing hundreds of billions in African resources. The ivory itself isn't used for making tiny erections, rather it's a luxury commodity for jewellery and carvings, massively popular in China. New president probably got a million dollars or so, doesn't take much of a pay-off to buy most African politicians, so the connection is simple enough. Dude bans shooting poachers, poachers kill elephant families, everybody wins.

Does he know any Chinamen personally?

There's no reason for a neutral party to side with China about literally anything.

He killed the leader of the poachers and now his son is taking retribution on the elephants he used to protect.

I don't give a shit

Chinks with their tiny ass fucking dicks think they need to harvest the horns of the biggest dicked chad of africa... fucking pathetic.

to be fair, everything is a potential sex potion to those guys.

You can buy niggers cheap.

Attached: adcf68ad941eba0d41aef6a1c17d16b2.jpg (640x480, 25K)

>If the news man doesn't spell it out for me I can't think for myself

>Asian Elephants aren't endangered
Are you retarded?

There's a million things that China has "banned" that still see massive trade in that country. Even when the National CCP actually cares to enforce it the local level people usually don't if it helps their bottom line.

>Chinese dealers pay off King nigger
>King nigger disarms subjects
>Niggers get killed by other niggers getting the Ivory for the chinks.

Africa doesn't deserve to be destroyed, just the ground chimps living there.

This legit makes me fucking MAD, however it does fit into a book I'm writing.
>near future
>Chinese keep moving into Africa
>Bushmeat and poaching is over 9000
>Some African gets a new virus
>the meat gets sold anyway
>the "Red Plague" is a hemorrhagic fever, combined with the common cold
>97% fatality rate
>incubation period is about a week
>3-5 days symptoms are flu like, with some blood in the mucus
>last 2 to 3 days the virus goes full fucking meltdown, you literally start gushing blood from every hole
>Africa and China experience a mass die off that kills nearly 90% of their population
>The middle east fares little better, with isolated areas surviving
>Europe is saved only by the U.S. military overthrowing the EU at gunpoint

Attached: PURGEMODEACTIVATE.gif (500x270, 872K)

Attached: 1462220903312s.jpg (186x250, 6K)

>Can't be long now before Africa literally decimates all of it's elephants, lions, chimps, gorillas, rhinos, etc. But, what're you gonna do
Blame whitey

Yeah and I live in a red state and smoke weed ever day. People in blue states rob and kill innocent people despite ragingly anti constitutional gun laws. People street race despite the risk of having their car crushed for it. The alcohol trade exploded during prohibition era. People drive drunk even with the risk of permanently losing their license. Squatters squat in abandoned shelters littered with no trespassing signs. Dog fighters fight dogs. The drug trade is booming despite the multi-decade length war on drugs. Scumbags download CP. Scumbags rape kids. Illegal NFA firearms are made every day despite the punishments consisting of felonies. Prostitutes still lines the alleys of every major city despite it being illegal. Pimps still beat the shit out of their prostitutes despite that also being illegal. People still speed to work despite signs being posted everywhere listing the limit. Underage kids still drink alcohol at parties. My neighbor shoots his AR every other day despite county ordinance. Fake money is printed every day despite the felon punishment for it. The police break laws even though they are tasked with enforcing them. Congressmen break laws even though they are the ones writing them. I could go on and on and on and on and on......
Laws don't mean shit except for those scared of punishment.

No we're just pointing out how retarded of an argument that was. I'll bet China illegally imports ivory, I'll bet we do too. I'll bet many other countries do the same shit.

How stupid can you get?

It’s all whiteys fault user. We interrupted their evolution before they reached the human phase.

Its banned guys!!!! It doesn't happen anymore!

Attached: Barbara Bush Biography - Childhood, Life Achievements _ Timeline.jpg (900x750, 85K)

You've summed up a lot of the situation nicely. Good job realist-user. Took me a long time to grasp much of this stuff. I 'believed in the system' to at least a modest extent for decades, as I had a fundamental faith in the average guy's decency. The Internet slowly cured me of such delusional thinking. Not /chans/ specifically, though they helped. Just the way this shining new thing, this platform which could so easily revolutionize human interaction, commerce, freedom, education... the way it's mostly just pissed away by that same average guy. Pisses me off. But I've settled into a more realistic understanding of humankind.

Basically we're nowhere nearly as evolved as we pretend and largely believe ourselves to be. We're way, waaaaaay behind the most advanced of our kind, and their number is very few. A thousandth of a percent if one is being optimistic, more likely a millionth. And even those guys tend to be so specialized that they can't grasp the whole picture or even a very significant chunk of it. We're all carried away with tools and tech but have little if any real moral compass. Religion stood in okay-ish for a time, when we were essentially stone age apes who could do limited harm. But now we're atomic. We're on the cusp of going to another planet, while we continue to fuck the living bejeezus out of this one. And there's no simple solution.

So we fiddle while Rome burns and try to enjoy our short span here. Maybe alleviate a bit of suffering here and there if we feel up to it. But saving elephants? I doubt it. Goodall said years ago that Chimps are done, they just don't know it yet. Bush meat and habitat destruction and a too-shrunken gene pool will make them extinct within this century. Ocean warming and hunting will wipe out the dolphins and whales along a similar timeline. The slightly less smart dummies will soon be gone, leaving us to destroy whatever's left without supervision. We're fucked. Might as well enjoy making suppressors.

What do you expect from the people who eat gutter nuggets?

Yes the country with no copyright laws and counterfeit everything from cars to entire apple stores is going to destroy any type of money making market

stop I can only get so erect

>wide range of majestic and variety of animals
>resources and minerals
>rare metals
>largest deposits of oil
>all under Africa and Middle East
>the two with the most assbackwards demographic living onto all all those riches.

Fucking why?

>camel
>elephant
>majestic
You mean “foreign and exotic”

They're the only ones dumb enough to believe rare animal parts get their tiny peckers hard.

Got a name for the book yet?

The Culling Times: Red Death

Holy shit, please be real.

Because there's not enough elephants to cull.

Don't worry user, there's still two more books.
The Culling Times: The White Death
The collapse of most governments has lead to nuclear wars, causing nuclear winter.
The Culling Times:The Grey Death
A grey goo scenario, nanobots that are made to clean up fallout, unfortunately most humans have fallout in their bodies.

>Chinese and Asian elephants aren’t endangered
Asian elephants are endangered and Asian elephants in China are essentially extinct

Tech pubs guy here: Red Death would be better. Titles should be terse, unless it's a goddam soap opera.

The series name is The Culling Times.
The books themselves are after the :.

>murder is illegal so it doesn't happen
My guy, you're a fucking idiot.